Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,662)

Showing posts 953,221 - 953,240 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ugly Black Dude

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Gore would have listed to Hart & Rudman & not thrown their report in the trash.
Gore would have pullws an Obama...promised to flexible while bending over, grabbing his ankles and apologizing for the US. Moochelle has bigger balls along with that angry black woman look.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
jeeezzzz... Are you just pretending to be this ignorant?
Here's something from ObamaAssSucking CNN, putting the best light possible on the fact that Obama is arming the Muslim Brotherhood:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/world/meast/us-...
Realtime types will go to their graves denying any part of reality that is to their disliking.

They don't like the Sun rising in the East? It doesn't rise in the East. Period. That's just a Republican myth.

It's already been DEBUNKED:>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a world that's based on actual facts.
That's somewhere you're not likely to wander in to.
Good. Then you can explain to us the fact that Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pot meet kettle?
so when do you think your fantasies will become mainstream 'reality'?
LOL
If you really want to get out of that neurotic maze you're lost in, getcher self a chainsaw and start cutting through dailykoss, dailybeast, thinkprogress and the rest of the Progressive Propaganda Hedges.

And, for crissake, stop looking skyward and calling on the Magic Negro to forgive you your sins and please return to Earth for your salvation....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes that all federal government funding shouldn't be cut is just plain ignorant.
Except the Magic Negro. He knows precisely what he's up to.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Communication seems not you(sic) thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
and you accept the fact
that you have moved to three different states
and still have the same
happy UPS man?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you hear that the arrest warrants for Bush are about to expire? seems he'll finally be able to visit Europe.
so let's talk about credibility.
Your half hour is up. I'll remind you of this in the morning.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mental Institution's very existence was created based on facts.

You are correct. That's somewhere I'm not likely to wander in to.

Stay put. We'll call if we need you:>
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, though we remember the words “tear down this wall” as the speech’s most influential element, the message and goal of the speech is what formulated Reagan’s greatest legacy as a true influencer and communicator. Instead of intimidating Gorbachev like most other leaders would have done to tear down the Berlin Wall, Reagan peacefully tests Gorbachev’s intentions and compliments him on his goals for Perestroika and Glasnost during his speech. With his peaceful delivery of the speech, Reagan earns Gorbachev's trust and gained his inspiration to decide on the Berlin Wall’s fate.
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
See...Reagan got a communist leader to come over to his side. Obama promised to join the communist side after getting reelected.
At the end of the day, though we remember the words...

let see Reagan sold arms to terrorists in Iran.

The Iran–Contra affair also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo. Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

The scandal began as an operation to free the seven American hostages being held in Lebanon by a group with Iranian ties connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.

It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to Iran, and then the United States would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of the U.S. hostages. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.

Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

I guess I should leave now so sonicboy can come out from his hiding place.

.......... boo!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
and you accept the fact
and still have the same
happy UPS man?
They all look the same to me. ;-)
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supplied funding and military fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Obama bailed out GM and his stimulus was a failure.
Obama blamed a video after ducking his responsibility to protect an embassy after repeated requests for more security.
Obama increased the deficit by $7 trillion in one term.
More people are on welfare under this administration.
It's you who can't deal with facts. Stop blaming others for your own failings. You're starting to emulate Obama.
The Iran–Contra affair also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran,

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
and you accept the fact
and still have the same
happy UPS man?
I picture you lying in a Stryker bed suffering total body paralysis and unable to communicate yourself to others.

The doctor says "Fart once for Yes and Fart Twice for No"

And now LCNLin just can't stop talking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

This PDupont idiot said Sweden was doing "just fine" when they were having their 5th day of riots.
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, though we remember the words...
let see Reagan sold arms to terrorists in Iran.
During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo. Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.
The scandal began as an operation to free the seven American hostages being held in Lebanon by a group with Iranian ties connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to Iran, and then the United States would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of the U.S. hostages. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.
Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua.
Some US history for you....

1985... hmmmmmmmm. Wouldn't that be after Kerry returned from Nicaragua after meeting with Ortega, and stood on the Senate Floor and lied his treasonous ass off about there not being any communist influence in the Cold War front in Central America while at that very same time Ortega had gone to Moscow and was arranging for the Soviet Union to use Nicaragua to be used as a staging country for the communist insurgencies in the surrounding countries? Didn't Congress pass some law forbidding helping the forces opposing the communist military insurgencies being armed and supplied by the Soviet Union and instigating wars in these countries as part of a new front opened up in the Cold War by the Soviet Union based on the lies from Kerry?

If you're going to tell a story, tell the whole story, you treasonous lying dupe.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA prohibits the board from rationing healthcare. You people are dumber than sh*t.
What Mark Halperin actually said & meant:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/mark...
You have ZERO credibility DumbDave. You also said everyone could keep their existing insurance policies which as now an indisputable lie.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>1960??? Join the real world bozo__or go find a nice game thread to while away your time on.
the year of a SCOTUS decision is irrelevant unless overturned by a later decision...

now, go back to the bar "bozo"...to use one of your outdated terms...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
This PDupont idiot said Sweden was doing "just fine" when they were having their 5th day of riots.
<quoted text>
You're in Sweden, thought it was Canada.
Are your five sock puppets in Sweden?
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
he may wander into the UPS delivery man :-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you hear that the arrest warrants for Bush are about to expire? seems he'll finally be able to visit Europe.
so let's talk about credibility.
o-KAAAAAaayyyyyy. I'm opening the door now. I'm stepping through the door now. I'm going home now. You can come out now. You don't have to hide anymore. I'm going now. There's nothing to be afraid of now.
.... boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 953,221 - 953,240 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Reply2_CIA 65,141
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Scrutiny 167,634
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••