Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581752 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1037891 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Tea Party member voting for Paul Ryan is like a vegan eating a whopper at Burger King.
This is another example of DumbassDave trying to force conclusions based on a preconceived bias in his never ending opinion and bullshit...

It's the culture....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1037892 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You left out the FACT that Obama will be accompanied by George W. & Laura Bush.
but I thought he couldn't leave the country.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037893 Dec 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of not playing at all, just being dumb, J-J doesn't realize he misspelled were, could not make his subjects and verbs agree, had at least two statements that were TOTAL gibberish, and now stupidly stumbles in to do a victory lap of dumbazz...[email protected]
Listen alleged school teacher who claims to be an expert in English and then makes major errors herself, I don't proof read and think later when I note errors -so what if you are too BIG of a moron to figure out what is being said just because the person post has and not have-the reading comprehension problem is all yours.

Neither do I make any idiotic claims at being an expert at anything.

Ignoring your idiocy on this subject.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1037894 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it Obama's and Congress and other federal employees.
Just because your income comes from the government does not exempt you from criticizing it.
Who made up that idiotic rule?
I have news. Te President & Congress are federal employees.

Dumbwaiter is not. He works in the subsidized oil industry.

My income does not come from any government & comes from private non-subsidized industry.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037895 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Racist is a small elite aside from all the other derogatory things he is.
Who is he? Bashir?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037896 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Tea Party member voting for Paul Ryan is like a vegan eating a whopper at Burger King.
That makes no SENSE at all.
LCNLin

United States

#1037897 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexual pedophiles are everywhere, now legally protected because of their sexual orientation...
churches, schools, and the military...
Yes, You are back
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037898 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Joan
Welcome back
The Magic Racists
From what I am gathering you are pulling a lily or maybe YOU are lily.

Either way-quit being dumb!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037899 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your most interesting post with the magic Racist?
You mean shinning? Who only calls Obama what Harry Reid did?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037900 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
(Reuters)- President Vladimir Putin tightened his control over Russia's media on Monday by dissolving the main state news agency and replacing it with an organization that is to promote Moscow's image abroad.
The move to abolish RIA Novosti and create a news agency to be known as Rossiya Segodnya is the second in two weeks strengthening Putin's hold on the media as he tries to reassert his authority after protests against his rule.
Most Russian media outlets are already loyal to Putin, and opponents get little air time, but the shake-up underlined their importance to Putin keeping power and the Kremlin's concern about the president's ratings and image.
The head of the new agency, to be built from the ashes of RIA Novosti, is a conservative news anchor, Dmitry Kiselyov, who once caused outrage by saying the organs of homosexuals should not be used in transplants.
Rightwingers cheer their beloved Putin.
no different than the US media...

...at least the Russians are honest about who is in control....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037901 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Joan
Welcome back
The Magic Racists
Idiot LCN really thinks he can run off someone by calling him auntie. Carol didn't help by flattering him by claiming he had such power. We tried to explain as shinning put it that "LCN couldn't run off squirrels from his nuts."

Comedy time
LCNLin

United States

#1037902 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Lily makes you look the idiot you are, and you hate her for it.
You still haven't provided any evidence of her racism, as I just did with Laney's racist comment.
Show the proof or admit Lily has you whipped into a hateful emotional breakdown!!
The Magic Racist was posting last night :-)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037903 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Racist is a small elite aside from all the other derogatory things he is.
Did someone on here say Obama was the "first African-American" who was "clean" and "articulate" to run for office?

No, actually that was Joe Biden.

(At least he called Obama an African-American instead of a Negro like Reid did.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037904 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the poster was criticizing Obama for supporting Mandela. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of his statement.
what does that have to do with Bush?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037905 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. Te President & Congress are federal employees.
Dumbwaiter is not. He works in the subsidized oil industry.
My income does not come from any government & comes from private non-subsidized industry.
I didn't say it did-did I?

Again just because you work at a job that receives government money does not exclude you from criticizing it.

Wouldn't that be Communism?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1037906 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So point out who is saying Fannie& Freddie should have no oversight?
No one.
Can't you f*cking read?
They are arguing against major restructuring & more oversight.
Dumbass Dave is so jaded that he can look at the negative in such a positive thing, and then post swear words to defend the stupidity of his statement, enjoy your life if it's possible...

The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#1037907 Dec 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Racist ....yes
RUSH10ME

Aylett, VA

#1037908 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush is going to honor Mandela by attending his funeral. Any questions?
And they should be honored to have such a man in their presense , they should be thankful he is taking the time , after all he is a busy man , unlike the golfer in chief .
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037909 Dec 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LCN is on a rant today-don't confuse him.
LCNLin

United States

#1037910 Dec 9, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>And they should be honored to have such a man in their presense , they should be thankful he is taking the time , after all he is a busy man , unlike the golfer in chief .
Uncontrollable posting is a sign of mental disorders...in your case it's not the only sign.-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 18 min ThomasA 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 2 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Muslims Did IT 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr check please 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages