Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037348 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
http://city-journal.org/html/15_3_black_famil...
"Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers."
Try to get divorced from that, Dood:>
The guys responsible are all in prison?
Hee, Hee.
Sorry son. I thought you were talking 2 generations back.

Oh wait! You still must be!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1037349 Dec 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
worthless piece of black racist trash....
the only folks who don't do well in America are bums with a chip on their shoulder and a rotten attitude...like you...
and Obama, who blames everybody else for his failures...
Then he and Winnie should get along like two pigs in a poke...

...what with their shared interests and all THAT hatred and resentment entails.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037350 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy; such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit, and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few."
-- John Adams, An Essay on Man's Lust for Power (1763)
So....you've finally discovered the duplicitous nature of the Magic Negro!

Welcome Home!

Lapeer, MI

#1037351 Dec 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
worthless piece of black racist trash....
the only folks who don't do well in America are bums with a chip on their shoulder and a rotten attitude...like you...
and Obama, who blames everybody else for his failures...
"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."

-- Samuel Adams Essay in the Public Advertiser, 1749

Trayvones Need Not Apply

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037352 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too fast there. Haven't you noticed the upswing in Liberal Media Propaganda lately? They are really kicking up the dust to confuse Americans about the Magic Negro's failures. Read some of the headlines. Watch Media reruns. Listen to TV Talk shows.
They are busy muddying the waters between now and November 2014.
By Spring, we won't know what to believe anymore because of all the head-spinning Debbie-Wasserman Schultz, Madcow, Sissy Mathews, Wu Mao Dang effluents pouring out across America's airwaves and Internet.
The Magic Negro drops the ball repeatedly like the water-boy that he is. But the Media picks it right back up for him and keeps running for a touchdown with him leading from behind:}.
Well now...this is true. The ones who fall for it are, perhaps, not so harmless after all. They keep voting for the liberal media.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037353 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom & dad bought me a couple of slaves for my birthday but they escaped to Canada and I haven't seen them since:>
Are you related to Bachmann son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037354 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So....you've finally discovered the duplicitous nature of the Magic Negro!
Welcome Home!
You don't read well do you son?

Don't worry. It wasn't expected!

Orlando, FL

#1037355 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government."
-- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794
Madison's and Jefferson's worst nightmares are coming true.

Orlando, FL

#1037356 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy; such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit, and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few."
-- John Adams, An Essay on Man's Lust for Power (1763)
Almost like Adams had a crystal ball and could see into the future - our present to be exact.

Orlando, FL

#1037357 Dec 8, 2013
The Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Your understanding! You disagree with Obama, does that make you evil. Carol's daughter voted for Obama. Does that mean she's being openly defiant to her mother? Philosophical logic is all over the place. You may as well be a robot, because the only story you know, is the one they tell you.
My sister voted for Obama. I love my sister, but my daughter has more sense.

Orlando, FL

#1037358 Dec 8, 2013
SNL spoofs Obama and Obamacare

What's even funnier is the two woman who got shanghaied into being the face on the website and the "good feeling" story about ObamaCare in Obama's speech ended up telling a whole different story too.

Orlando, FL

#1037359 Dec 8, 2013
Time to turn off the topix lights and lock up.

Night.

Lapeer, MI

#1037360 Dec 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Obamas will be joining South Africans in celebrating the life of Nelson Mandela,
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/07...
...subversive, terrorist and president; a man of all trades.
I wonder what all the praying will be about? Praying doesn't do a dead man much good. ;)
What? Aren't they taking Sam Harris along for the prayer fest?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1037361 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Aren't they taking Sam Harris along for the prayer fest?
And here I was just getting ready to ask why nobody was giving me any sass? ;)

Lapeer, MI

#1037362 Dec 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how guys like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Snv88jCtjYXX
...are welcome at the White House, but not me or you.
This creepy hypocrite wants us all to think he's just this benign Buddhist who only wants peace and love for all but then writes about his fantasy to lobotomize anybody who believes in any of the Abrahamic religions.
lol, "Your mind is all you have.", but only until he owns the power to take it from you.
I noticed his wife, Annaka, delights in showing off her ability to mass hypnotize a room full of naive children. It's definitely NOT amusing when she shows the kids how to hypnotize other kids, in other words, trying to handicap their free will.
Sam Harris and his New Age ilk can make 2 + 2 = 4 sound like a Siren Song for idiots. Or a Holy Rollers' Thump-Along.

We are all just bags of water with electrically active chemical traces wandering through the Earth's social networks as horny Gerbils.

Gee, Mr. Wizard, that is such a complex and beautiful mystery, isn't it?

"Billions and billions of us..."

They have reduced existentialism into a late-nite Infommercial. And, if you order within the next 15 minutes, they'll send you a free Instructional DVD showing you how to make you very own Kama Sutra Display For Idiots using common household fruits and vegetables.

Deep. Really deep stuff here, folks.
LCNLin

United States

#1037363 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to Bachmann son?
he does seem retarded
LCNLin

United States

#1037364 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now...this is true. The ones who fall for it are, perhaps, not so harmless after all. They keep voting for the liberal media.
Agreeing with Racism !

Lapeer, MI

#1037365 Dec 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...the same way as other Fascist dictators throughout history...
by scapegoating a minority group (the evil rich) and by making impossible promises...
I'm waiting for the jerk to do an ABC Christmas Special called

"Yes, Lateesha & Juanita, there is a Santa Claus"

Lapeer, MI

#1037366 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because too many weren't listening and weren't paying attention because they were too busy screaming, "Yes, we can!" and the liberal media put halos over his head and called him the "chosen one" and he looked like a celebrity and could read real good.
That's the only thing I can think of.
It almost makes one feel like American Citizens are not in charge of the institution any more.

So who's running this place, anyways???

Lapeer, MI

#1037367 Dec 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then he and Winnie should get along like two pigs in a poke...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ffv4TcpfyAsXX
...what with their shared interests and all THAT hatred and resentment entails.
I see clearly that historians of today are partisan cheerleader judges who wish to legislate the future of the world to their personal liking.

Those who control history control the future.

But, even deeper, we have a growing problem here with the Liberal Media's Talking Heads posing as corrupt Historians.

If they had been allowed to write this sort of garbage 60-70 years ago, Hitler would be seen today as a European Freedom Fighter who saved the Germanic Race from Jewish Ethnic Cleansing attempts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy May 3 1 min boundary painter 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min boundary painter 8,100
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min boundary painter 8,441
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min boundary painter 2,266
abbu5-3-16 17 min boundary painter 11
Word (Dec '08) 45 min Hatti_Hollerand 5,998
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,855
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 213,167
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Rose of Tralee 101,740
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages