Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582561 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037747 Dec 9, 2013
Just a precautionary tell for the women here..

"Man Commits Suicide in Mall After Girlfriend Refuses to Stop Shopping"

http://opinion.hexun.com/2013-12-09/160414722...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1037748 Dec 9, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> lily's drunken meltdown began early this morning, when the other homeless vagrants scraped her off the floor and dragged her back behind her warehouse, just in time to begin her disgusting racist rant against Ronald Reagan. LOL
(Waxturd stalking Lily like a serial murderer.)

Lily mocks him and he's apoplectic over it!!

That's what happens when you drink as much Vodka as he does.

Drink up, Waxturd, Lily is still laughing at your stupidity!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037749 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Or they believe the business is improving and need the people.
Obviously you're skewed on the options!
this is why you are considered the most ignorant person on the thread. LOL-companies love running businesses with out management... Especially during the busiest time of the year. Yeah...let's willy nilly through the season where we are supposed to make the majority of entire years profit. OMG. Stupid yeah hoo. Dumber than the average liberal. Yeah's intelligence peaked years ago. It is all down hill from here. How did you get so old and so stupid?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1037750 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How will Hillary convince voters that she isn't just Obama in a fat old lady pantsuit?
the entire DemoKKKrat party will rise or fall on ObamaKKKare...
The Republicans have no viable candidate and show no signs of producing one. How quickly you forget Obama was elected and then re-elected. There is no stopping Hillary at this point, except Hillary.

The lone exception would be is that the majority of people just get tired of all the rightwing whining.

Homer ready to vote for Ted Cruz just so you all will stop lying and whining 24/7.

I'm just not sure what Fox News will have to report about if a Republican wins. I guess they can still go after the Senate if the Dems remain in power there.

Location hidden

#1037751 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why it took the Taliban 5 years fighting a civil war supported by Pakistan to take control of the government of Afghanistan.
You really need an education in history.
You are as stupid as they come.

Reagan created Al Queda and made Osama bin Laden the danger hehas been for decades.

Here's a video of Reagan entertaining Al Queda at the White House.

----------

""Al-Qaeda was established under the authority of President Reagan on March 27, 1985, with National Security Directive 166. This established a broad cover organization that could engage in arms and financial transactions otherwise prohibited by US law.

It was never intended as a vehicle for false-flag terrorism. That would come later. It was a cover operation meant to allow clandestine operations that required a high degree of deniability.

Al-Qaeda is an organization totally under the control of the intelligence agencies of the US, Israel, Britain and France. The real foundation of al-Qaeda and its oversight, its very real hierarchy, is outlined below.

A similar organization had been formed to deal with the danger of Soviet expansionism in Europe. It was called “Gladio.” Eventually, Gladio became a very real terror organization, operating in Europe for over a decade.

Chosen to head that organization was Osama bin Laden or “Colonel Tim Osman,” as he was known.

Bin Laden worked directly with White House national security advisors and the Central Intelligence Agency. From his headquarters in Islamabad and Peshawar, bin Laden coordinated American activities in Afghanistan and across the Islamic world.

In August 1989, bin Laden met with White House intelligence advisor Lee Wanta and CIA station Chief Jimmie Chee to arrange the repatriation of the last 116 Stinger missiles in inventory in Pakistan.

Details and transcripts of that meeting are available, a meeting held in English.

In early 1990, bin Laden, suffering from advanced kidney disease, was flown to an American facility in the Persian Gulf.

From there, bin Laden flew to Los Angeles, landing in the Ontario airport, met by Albert Hakim, representing President Bush (41), Ollie North (free on appeal bond), Admiral William Dickie, attorney Glenn Peglau and General Jack Singlaub, one of the founders of the CIA.""

----------
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037752 Dec 9, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Poor over worked employees are the victims...
'CBS NY reports that more than 200 such thefts occur every day at the airport, with much of it apparently happening after travelers hand off their bags to airline and airport personnel.'
http://consumerist.com/2012/03/27/report-more...
probably a much greater problem in immoral Third World cesspools like NYC than in most places...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1037753 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
New Jack City was a movie, you idiot, not a historical documentary of the drug trade.
Are you really this stupid?? Of course you are!!
Reagan was a criminal and a traitor.
----------
""Reagan Administration admits Contra-cocaine connections
On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off. The report admitted that "We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups." The report tried to downplay the drug activity, claiming that it took place "without the authorization of resistance leaders."
----------
Reagan was scum. Just like you.
The Reagan admin and it's military lackeys were shting all over themselves when learning that Eugene Hasenfus survived__and had made a list of who hired him, who he worked with and who he'd seen along the way.

That parachute came in handy__too bad the pilots didn't bring one along.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037754 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just make sure you get plenty of exercise, while delicious, some of it is also very fattening and high in cholesterol, if you can hoist yourself out of bed that is.
People have been eating it for years. And yet...they weren't fat until Clinton pulled his magic wand out and foisted it on the unknowing. Hey Homey, did you ever notice that throughout history people were much thinner before all those 'workout' clubs. LOL-Americans are the stupidest people when it comes to health. And they never worried about their 'cholesterol'. Thank G-d we have the best 'health' in the world...eh there homer? Get your statins Homer. Take two or 10--but make sure you get them. ROTFLMAO.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037755 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
(Waxturd stalking Lily like a serial murderer.)
Lily mocks him and he's apoplectic over it!!
That's what happens when you drink as much Vodka as he does.
Drink up, Waxturd, Lily is still laughing at your stupidity!!
lily comes in here as a MSNBC hate merchant mouthpiece accusing everyone willy nilly of being racist and then cannot figure out she is the racist in the mood.

No one is taking lily seriously-people are laughing at the absurdity. Your lack of humor is fogging your judgment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037756 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans have no viable candidate and show no signs of producing one. How quickly you forget Obama was elected and then re-elected. There is no stopping Hillary at this point, except Hillary.
The lone exception would be is that the majority of people just get tired of all the rightwing whining.
Homer ready to vote for Ted Cruz just so you all will stop lying and whining 24/7.
I'm just not sure what Fox News will have to report about if a Republican wins. I guess they can still go after the Senate if the Dems remain in power there.
Senate control in 2015 is a tossup at this point...

if Republicans win, Obama will need a big supply of veto pens...now that filibuster is no longer an option...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037757 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans have no viable candidate and show no signs of producing one. How quickly you forget Obama was elected and then re-elected. There is no stopping Hillary at this point, except Hillary.
I think displaying such optimism against all odds two years out is a sign that you are a true believer of the Progressive spin.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037758 Dec 9, 2013
Correction to Nuk:

lily comes in here as a MSNBC hate merchant mouthpiece accusing everyone willy nilly of being racist and then cannot figure out she is the racist in the room.

No one is taking lily seriously-people are laughing at the absurdity. Your lack of humor is fogging your judgment.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1037759 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the explanations dupes like you provide aren't sufficient. Please explain:
Why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Why Obama lied every time he spoke about ObamaKare.
How we ended up with a pathological liar as president.
You can remedy the situation you describe by explaining the above facts.
Can you imagine if the media treated Obammy the way they treated Richard Nixon? Obammy and Moochelle would have been back looting Chicago much sooner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037760 Dec 9, 2013
From the Market Watch ticker

Fed's Fisher backs taper at earliest opportunity
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1037761 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
Unfortunately, the majority of people don't pay attention until it directly affects them. And that WILL happen with ObammyCare, which is why Obammy is pushing back more parts of it taking place until AFTER the election.

Location hidden

#1037762 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Let's take a look at last week:
Obama proved to everyone he doesn't have a clue what happens in government.
Obama ordered flags lowered to honor a terrorist.
Any questions?
Obama had the flags lowered for Reagan??

Funny, George Bush is attending Mandela's funeral. I guess George disagrees with you. HAHAHAHAHA

Shows how out of touch you wingnuts are. Mandela is celebrated worldwide as a freedom fighter for powerless people, you stupidly call him a terrorist.

Reagan deals drugs to poor Americans, you call him a hero!!

We know, it's all about your deep seated racism and your hatred for black people. You've proven it here since your arrival.

Shows how whacked your values are.

I seem to recall the American Senate and House oveerriding Reagan's veto of the bill calling for sanctions against South Africa.

----------

""Senate, 78 to 21, Overrides Reagan’s Veto and Imposes Sanctions on South Africa

By STEVEN V. ROBERTS, Special to the New York Times
Published: October 3, 1986

WASHINGTON, Oct. 2 — The Senate voted today to override President Reagan's veto of legislation imposing stiff economic sanctions on South Africa. In doing so it rejected his pleas for support as he prepares to meet Mikhail S. Gorbachev, the Soviet leader, in Iceland.

The vote was 78 to 21, or 12 votes more than the two-thirds vote necessary to override. Since the House also voted to rebuff the President earlier this week, the sanctions bill became law as soon as the Senate voted to override the President's veto."

----------

A HUGE, HUGE defeat for Commie Reagan.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1037763 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>US corporations will move ANYWHERE and not just China so long as the bottom line numbers are met... regardless of politics.
What is interesting is China is coming around to losing the corruption moniker on their own... or rather, because it affects their bottom line!
No US Corporations are not going to move just anywhere and have their Wealth Confiscated by a Government like here in the US and have it redistributed for members of Society that don't want to work where as in China they have to work for it and it is the Liberals that have taken the US Backwards Socially and Economically and remember in Communsim everything is shared equally and it is not that way in China which I used to work with a guy that was from China here in US and he would tell you that.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1037764 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
silly of Homer to compare taxes for the functioning of government with the requirement to purchase a product...
a better analogy would be to require everybody to purchase auto insurance, whether they had a car or not...
And the government insisting that your car insurance cover tire rotations, car washes, oil changes, new wiper blades, no one be denied for being a reckless driver and you can call up for a policy after your car is totalled.

Location hidden

#1037765 Dec 9, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine if the media treated Obammy the way they treated Richard Nixon? Obammy and Moochelle would have been back looting Chicago much sooner.
Obama has been attacked far worse and more often than any other President in our history.

Nixon was a criminal, you idiot. The press didn't attack Nixon, it attacked the criminality of his Administration. DUH

The American people forced Nixon from office, you moron. He allowed his people to commit crimes, and he is the most reviled President in History.

And he's a typical Repugnant. Reagan was worse, committing treason.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1037766 Dec 9, 2013
The Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>You dudes kill me! Lol! The same assholes advocating more murders, are the same ones racist by nature, and too scared to take your white ass to a black neighborhood to perform the murders you're trying to wish into existance! Must've gottrn your ass whipped by some little black dude in school before. Get over it, nerd!
No, Sambo, I just read the paper and watch the news, that's all that's necessary to know of the non stop racist hate crimes committed by blacks. I never suggested I would go to darkytown to kill anyone. I'll repeat what I said because your reading skills are pathetic.
The victims of violent black crimes need to be armed and protect themselves from your ilk, preferably in the same manner brave Zimmerman was forced to use.

Why in the world would I go to the dark part of town? To celebrate MLK's birthday? hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 25 min Bad COP No dognut 22
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 11,176
How do people of your city feel about President... 9 hr ThomasA 4
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 10 hr the real thomas 123 1
Murder rate 11 hr Crazzy 2
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 16 hr MuslimsResponsible 43
The Party of Racism. 18 hr Its The Democrats 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages