Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419819 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037314 Dec 8, 2013
lol! I love the squealing of reich wing idiots.

And it seems to be be getting louder too!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037315 Dec 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you now say that Bawney Frank was telling the truth?
Barney Frank flees the scene of his fiscal crimes | Washington Times ...
communities.washingtontimes.com/.../barney-fr... ;
by Terry Ponick - in 34 Google+ circles
Nov 29, 2011 - The squinky eye of Representative Barney Frank....“In 2003, he called Fannie and Freddie 'fundamentally sound financially' and ... to go over the cliff, Mr. Frank attacked President George W. Bush's call for reform as 'inane.'”.
"But Communities columnist Eric Golub begs to differ in his piece headlined “Barney Frank: I’ve destroyed the economy, my work here is done.”
"The problem became acute in the early 2000s as lower and lower down payments and “liar loans”—loans that required little if any substantiating documentation—became the norm. The Bush Administration—along with eventual GOP presidential candidate John McCain—tried to put an end to these practices, but to no avail. Frank, the Democrats, and a substantial number of incredibly stupid Republicans steadfastly opposed legislation geared toward heading off the already-gathering fiscal storm.
This observation from The New Editor, noting NPR’s sycophantic “airbrushing” of Frank’s crude but successful effots to derail any restriction on Fannie’s or Freddie’s ability to use their collective leverage over the mortgage industry to degrade lending standards and provide more money to give away to the Democrats’“charitable causes”:
Now you know, Doorknob.
"The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government."
-- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037316 Dec 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. Those who had good insurance to begin with are not losing their insurance and have not seen their premiums increase more than the normal twenty dollars or so. The whiners and criers are those who had lousy insurance with no real coverage.
if a 60-year old couple has great insurance that doesn't include maternity benefits, fools like you and Obama call it "substandard"...

clueless fools...who don't believe in "choice"...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037317 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
and he acts like 16....
somewhere there in the mix, we might call him a 20 year old Affirmative Action Motor Mouth.
lol!... and still more mature than Romney!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037318 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disappointed they didn't include Pelosi not reading in the 12 days.
Get used to disappointment son....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037319 Dec 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
worthless piece of black racist trash....
the only folks who don't do well in America are bums with a chip on their shoulder and a rotten attitude...like you...
and Obama, who blames everybody else for his failures...
Speaking of worthless, it's amazing how cons can't provide anything more worthwhile!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037320 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government."
-- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794
"Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy; such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit, and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few."

-- John Adams, An Essay on Man's Lust for Power (1763)

Lapeer, MI

#1037321 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind if I ask your age?
OBAMA the GENIUS has two ages: Chronological and Mental.

Both are on the low end right now but, as he ages, one will remain prepubescent.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037322 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA the GENIUS has two ages: Chronological and Mental.
Both are on the low end right now but, as he ages, one will remain prepubescent.
lol! poor shiny one.....

.... so dull!

Lapeer, MI

#1037323 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Because he doesn't seem to know when his own birthday is.
Obama’s Senior Moment: "I’ll be turning 50 in a week."
Actually, when he said that, his birthday was in three weeks.
It's like if your birthday was on the 20th of the month and you said it was a week away on the 1st.
Can a 50-year-old have senior moments?
Pathological liars experience this.

They *HAVE* to lie. It is a compulsion.

Ask them what time it is. They lie.

Ask them how old they are. They lie.

Ask them which State they're in and they'll say "The 57th".

Lapeer, MI

#1037324 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we know you don't say anything intelligent son!
"We"?????

You and the two chimpanzees sh itting on your shoulders?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1037325 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro wants to control you.
Whatever it takes. Period.
It's funny how guys like this...

...are welcome at the White House, but not me or you.

This creepy hypocrite wants us all to think he's just this benign Buddhist who only wants peace and love for all but then writes about his fantasy to lobotomize anybody who believes in any of the Abrahamic religions.

lol, "Your mind is all you have.", but only until he owns the power to take it from you.

I noticed his wife, Annaka, delights in showing off her ability to mass hypnotize a room full of naive children. It's definitely NOT amusing when she shows the kids how to hypnotize other kids, in other words, trying to handicap their free will.

Lapeer, MI

#1037326 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused so easily.
I didn't say "we".
Again you are incoherently babbling thinking important words are being spoken.
What I am gathering you are as confused as ObamaIdiot/Genusis.
You do realize this idol over-identification is neither normal or healthy?
The Ghost in the Darkness is a cross-eyed racist trying to read his Magic Negro Propaganda Script while typing. Give him a little slack.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037327 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! You obviously have a lot of personal experience in performing this function son.

I bow to your superior abilities in lying!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037328 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"?????
You and the two chimpanzees sh itting on your shoulders?
lol! Oh no son!'We' meaning everyone who read your quote!

You're such a wuvable moron!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1037329 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Drew, who writer Paul Kengor calls “Obama’s Missing Link”, is a contemporary of Obama’s at Occidental College three decades ago. Drew says that he himself was a Marxist at the time — and part of Obama’s inner circle.
Drew claims Obama was an “ardent”“Marxist-Leninist” who “was in 100 percent, total agreement with [his] Marxist professors.”
Probably what Obama was referring to in his book when he wrote he sought out Marxist professors.
In a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas, Obama pretty much “outed” himself when he announced to the world that our relatively free enterprise system not only “doesn’t work”—“it has never worked.”
Pretty sure that sounds anti-capitalism.
So how did a lying, Marxist Pig get into America's Oval Office?

This is one for Guinness World Records or Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037330 Dec 8, 2013
Ah! The squealing of the reich wingers!

Where's that beer of mine?

Lapeer, MI

#1037331 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The question for you is what year did you become unglued!
Yeah sings "All I want for Christmas is my two Pre-Frontal Lobes....."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1037332 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells lies thinking that the sheer number of them will keep people from ever recognizing the truth. He's the kind of ass who would rather tell a lie even if the truth would serve him better.

Lapeer, MI

#1037333 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks the Democrats "rule". Rule what?
He probably just doesn't know public opinion has turned against congressional democrats in Republicans' favor and Obama's approval rating is upside down. Or the majority still reject Obamacare.
But if he wants to think they rule, suppose it's harmless.
Not too fast there. Haven't you noticed the upswing in Liberal Media Propaganda lately? They are really kicking up the dust to confuse Americans about the Magic Negro's failures. Read some of the headlines. Watch Media reruns. Listen to TV Talk shows.

They are busy muddying the waters between now and November 2014.

By Spring, we won't know what to believe anymore because of all the head-spinning Debbie-Wasserman Schultz, Madcow, Sissy Mathews, Wu Mao Dang effluents pouring out across America's airwaves and Internet.

The Magic Negro drops the ball repeatedly like the water-boy that he is. But the Media picks it right back up for him and keeps running for a touchdown with him leading from behind:}.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 min GEORGIA 1,944
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min GEORGIA 3,047
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min TRD 70,960
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Jacques in Orleans 222,691
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 9,392
abby8-29-16 1 hr RACE 1
Bubba's other career. 2 hr OUI No1stGent 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages