Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035916 Dec 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy! Get rid of the Democrats in power and put someone in place like Mayor Giuliani. Democrats always bring a society into decadence. You are an example of the product they deliver.
lol! Yay! Conservative totalitarianism at its finest!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1035917 Dec 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing was swept under a rug. They should be prosecuted.
Wat was questioned was this so called "knock out game" story pushed by Fox.
fckn liar

"It's called "The Knockout Game" - thugs walk up to an unsuspecting victim and land a sucker punch. " - nbcnews.com

"In each case, police are investigating whether the attacks are part of a violent game called "knockout," where the object is to target unsuspecting pedestrians with the intention of knocking them out cold with one punch." - abcnews.com

"A brutal new game where teens attempt to knock out random strangers with one punch is growing in popularity" - cbsnews.com

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1035918 Dec 6, 2013
Totalitarian Regime in play:
For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise.
A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annual basis.
At a time when the economy is still struggling to zoom out of its post-recession rut, businesses worry that the crush of regulation is another sandbag weighing down the recovery
He will be remembered as the "one note" president for constantly blaming Republicans and the "sandbag" president for his policies.

The government imposing 3,300 additional regulations at a cost of $1.8 trillion is a direct attack on the free market.

Weighing down the recovery is nothing more than a hidden agenda.

More Americans are waking up and are becoming antsy.
LCNLin

United States

#1035919 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Easy! Get rid of the Democrats in power and put someone in place like Mayor Giuliani. Democrats always bring a society into decadence. You are an example of the product they deliver.
Knock Knock...Waxman?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1035920 Dec 6, 2013
Because 'Haawvud' tells us so!!!!!

'Among the 18- 29- year olds currently without health insurance, less than 1/3 say they're likely to enroll in the exchange'

http://www.iop.harvard.edu/blog/iop-releases-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1035921 Dec 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was a half brother to Caesar Chavez; and his mother was a putana who frequented the Copa Cabana in the 60's
His father is a hamster and his mother smells of elderberry wine.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1035922 Dec 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He noticed he was being stalked by a strange man. He stood his ground & defended himself. He gave Zimmerman a chance to identify himself as neighborhood watch.
Yes, another dead black kid that the police showed no concern in that community.
Zimmerman broke the neighborhood watch rules by being armed & by getting out of his vehicle to follow Marin. He failed to identify himself as neighborhood watch.
I don't call Martin a hero but his is certainly a victim of an over zealous rent-a-cop who should have known better.
what advice would you give your son to deal with a strange man stalking him?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1035923 Dec 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall you regretting it.
I recall you claiming it was your opinion.....
now you're a mind reader?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035924 Dec 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Was that for grilling yellow tailed wolfies over son?
I'm pretty sure it was for fellow negroes that didnt agree with her views.

Yep..........
RUSH10ME

Deltaville, VA

#1035925 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think it's her attempt at humor. Rightwingers have no sense of humor; the only things they seem to find funny are human suffering. Bunch of sickos.
BTW, Perhaps Nelson Mandela is President Obamas grandfather!
He looks more like a cross between a gay Flavor Flave and dumbo the elephant.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1035926 Dec 6, 2013
Because 'Haawvud' tells us so!!!!!

'Do you approve or disapprove of_____,the comprehensive health reform package that the President signed into law in 2010?'

38 %- approve
57 %- disapprove

http://www.iop.harvard.edu/blog/iop-releases-...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1035927 Dec 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Dead Ringer.
And to top it all off, they're both Communist!.
Guess where the expression "Dead Ringer" came from.
The Black Plague. People were being buried so fast that some who were still alive got buried. This was discovered when some coffins were moved to different locations because of the crowding.
The inside of the cover was scratched by the fingernails of the poor souls.
To help get around this problem, many grave-sites had coffins with a string of sorts leading out to a bell on a stick above ground. When the bell rang, it was time for a funeral home refund because they'd found a Dead Ringer....
Very interesting.

In the case of Obama and Davis being dead ringers, guess some people want to ignore the bell. Just like they want to ignore all the other bells.

"Judge me by whom I surround myself." Barack Obama

He couldn't have been ringing it any louder.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035928 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Laura Bush? She killed her boyfriend in a drunken rampage and got away with it.
LOL!! You're thinking of that fcking pig ted kennedy, swilly. Swill down some more vodka, it will all come clear again....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1035929 Dec 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>yellow bellied wolfie is cheap son!
Cheap, cheap, cheap!
Yes, you are cheap, Grey Ghost.

Going through life cheap, being a parasite to your kids and a naive Democrat is no way to wind down your remaining days, old dummy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035930 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
So Grey Ghost...
Which part of the family are you parasiting off now?
I suspect you are still on your glorious vacation on the East Coast that you started two years ago.
How are things in Bumpass, sock puppetier?
ROTFLMAO!!!
lol! Me son? Aren't you the one who lives off your parents riches?

It's it grand when you're gifted that silver spoon?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035931 Dec 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>His father is a hamster and his mother smells of elderberry wine.
We'd take your liver, but its disqualified from transplant due to cirrhosis and HIV....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1035932 Dec 6, 2013
Stupidity at it's finest!
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yay! Conservative totalitarianism at its finest!
How is life as a gnat, little man?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035933 Dec 6, 2013
Yup, I remembered it right.....

Criminal Convictions and Findings of Criminal Behaviour[edit]Her reputation was damaged by such rhetoric as that displayed in a speech she gave in Munsieville on 13 April 1986, where she seemed to endorse the practice of necklacing (burning people alive using tyres and petrol) by saying: "[W]ith our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country."[8] Further tarnishing her reputation were accusations by her bodyguard, Jerry Musivuzi Richardson, that she had ordered kidnapping and murder.[9] On 29 December 1988, Richardson, who was coach of the Mandela United Football Club (MUFC), which acted as Mrs. Mandela's personal security detail, abducted 14-year-old James Seipei (also known as Stompie Moeketsi) and three other youths from the home of a Methodist minister, Rev. Paul Verryn, claiming she had the youths taken to her home because she suspected the reverend was sexually abusing them. The four were beaten to get them to admit to having had sex with the minister. Seipei was accused of being an informer, and his body later found in a field with stab wounds to the throat on 6 January 1989.[10][11]

In 1991, she was convicted of kidnapping and being an accessory to assault in connection with the death of Seipei. Her six-year jail sentence was reduced to a fine on appeal. The final report of the South African Truth and Reconciliation commission, issued in 1998, found "Ms Winnie Madikizela Mandela politically and morally accountable for the gross violations of human rights committed by the MUFC."It concluded that she had personally been directly responsible for the murder, torture, abduction and assault of numerous men, women and children, as well as indirectly responsible for even larger number of such crimes.[3] In 1992, she was accused of ordering the murder of Dr. Abu-Baker Asvat, a family friend who had examined Seipei at Mandela's house, after Seipei had been abducted but before he had been killed.[12] Mandela's role was later probed as part of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission hearings, in 1997.[13] She was said to have paid the equivalent of $8,000 and supplied the firearm used in the killing, which took place on 27 January 1989.[14] The hearings were later adjourned amid claims that witnesses were being intimidated on Winnie Mandela's orders.[15]
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035934 Dec 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you lifted your hoop skirt and tried to get his daddy to munch on your crusty, fly-infested catcher's mitt at the Copa one night......
lol! I hear yellow bellied wolfie fur is full of fleas and ticks!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1035935 Dec 6, 2013
Who's dumb?

Republicans!

They tell 20 year olds: "you don't need medical insurance"

Then sign up their kids in a heart beat!

LIARS AND LOSERS: ALL REPUBLICANS!

Get this deal everyone!

healthcare.gov

$102 per month for 2 people!

IN YOUR FACE!

Real Insurance, Blue Cross national network!

All local hospitals, Dr.'s and labs, Dentists too!

Get covered,

A 6 year old was charge $4,000 for 4 stitches in the ER of a hospital this year!

EVERYONE BUY THIS DEAL TODAY! TELL YOUR FAMILY!

IT'S REAL, IT WORKS NOW! SIGN UP!

$102 PER MONTH, FOR 2 PEOPLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,775
abby 12-19 9 min RACE 2
Amy 12-19 10 min PEllen 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 47 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?