Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1035450 Dec 5, 2013
Well, anyway, moving on...

Someone else posted this in response to an article I read: "Dictators usually rise to power when there is a perception in the country of chaos. It is much easier for one man to restore order because they don't get caught up in checks and balances and conflicting interests."

Recently, a constitutional lawyer from Georgetown University Law Center - and, apparently, a progressive - testified that Obama "has become what the Constitution tries to avoid"...overriding a system of checks and balances.

Hope Lily and leosnana don't have a stroke now.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1035451 Dec 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly; must suck to be white trash in a trailer at age 65 and having worked for an hourly wage for your whole life while your husband flies toy airplanes at the dump for fun.
On Sundays, after hate service at the local evangelical store front church next to the dollar store; he says, hey Carol, lets take a ride through the ghetto and count the new cars that the black folk have. Then we can go home and open up a can of hash and throw darts at the wall.
Get cognizant, babee.

...and coherent.

Orlando, FL

#1035452 Dec 5, 2013
Free money wrote:
Democrats rule
And that's the problem. The people rule in a Republic. Democrats just think they're smarter than everyone else.

In other words, you think they rule because they think you're dumb.

Lapeer, MI

#1035453 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There are millions of inadequate, incapable of nurture, alcoholic fathers out there--I believe you mentioned you had one of your own, which would explain a lot--but that doesn't make their children illegitimate. In my opinion, Obama turned out much better than spoiled frat boy Bush...maybe Babs was foolin' around after all those cocktails at the country club?
The Junkyard Dogs are really acting like Junkyard Dogs today:>
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1035454 Dec 5, 2013
Wow!

Republicans still lying about the ACA everyday!

$102 per month full medical insurance coverage,

FOR 2 PEOPLE!

BLUE CROSS FULL COVERAGE -- CO PAY CARDS:

$5 CO PAY DR. VISITS!

$10 CO PAY RX!

healthcare.gov

It works right now....yesterday I helped my neighbors sign up!

took 45 minutes.....

They paid $850 a month before for crappy coverage...

Now:$102 per month. For 2 people!

Thanks Obama! What a Genius!

Everyone tell your friends and family: get this deal!

Enrollment open now all 50 states,

Must sign up in next few weeks to get insurance on Jan 1, 2014.

Add Dental:$35 a month! <-- right on site!

What a deal!

So this couple had no dental before, and paid $850 a month for horrible insurance...$50 co-pays, limited network, etc...

NOW: national network, Blue Cross! no lifetime maximums, low $5 co pays, real rx low co pays, better all around!

And Republicans still lying everyday?

I told my whole family: get covered! Kids, College age, EVERYONE!

WHAT A DEAL:$51 PER MONTH EACH!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES THE ACA!

REAL INSURANCE, NOT MEDICAID!

ALL HOSPTALS, ALL DOCTORS IN AREA.

IT'S REAL NOW: IT WORKS. GET SOME TODAY!

((( This couple was so happy getting this coverage for such a low price, guaranteed, no medical questions at all, they were singing and dancing around and truly so grateful the DEMOCRATS WON AND MADE THIS HAPPEN!)))
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1035455 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no global warming, Homer. Sorry your Al Gore picture has to come down over the mantle. But the Artic is covered with ice. Thick ice. Lots of ice.
And global temperatures haven't risen for a while now.
According to the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), 2008 was the ninth warmest year in the period of instrumental measurements which extends back to 1880...and the ten warmest years all occurred within the 12-year period 1997-2008.
The natural pattern of climate has changed again.
Maybe you can sell your picture of Al on EBay. Or give it a proper burial.
Are you really this stupid or did you just read half my post? Why must you always lie???

As has been stated many times Homer finds inconclusive evidence with regards to man-made global warming

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1035456 Dec 5, 2013
Free money wrote:
Democrats rule...
... number one: never speak the truth.

Orlando, FL

#1035457 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously President Obama's fault?
Do post on climate change,
one of your more amusing topics of expertise?
Do you have a favorite youtube?
Only liberals blame conservatives for the climate and the weather.

Not the other way around.

Lapeer, MI

#1035458 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Sandra Fluke, Hilliary Clinton, Elizabeth Edwards, Nancy Pelosi, etc., etc., etc. However, there's really no use trying to tell you and your sock drawer loons on here anything; you're incapable of communication.
Woof!:>
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1035459 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, I've had about enough of this shyt. GFY Carol. You are sickening.
Agreed. She really is sick in the head, it's been sad watching her devolve.
LCNLin

United States

#1035460 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't stand Wolf Blitzer either. His stuttering blather makes me cringe.
Meanwhile back at the ranch in Florida they might pass a "warning shot" bill. This is probably the result of that case of the young mother, Marissa Anderson who got 20 years for firing a warning shot. She's getting a new trial by the way.
Carol is fun and much brighter than W and his set of sock puppets.

Shinnyn0tter seems to be off on sixth base trying in steel home?

warm day today
Tommy

Nancy, KY

#1035461 Dec 5, 2013
Free money wrote:
Democrats rule
It sure ain't free rotten Scumbag!!!. We can't help it because no-one will give us a GD job!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1035462 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, just making a simple observation. No need to go berserk.
But don't you think it rather odd that Barack Obama, Sr., was already married with a pregnant wife in Kenya when he and Obama's mother wed? And then he ditched her - and Obama - just a year later to attend school in New York and only visited his son one time...when he was 10 years old?
Doesn't sound to me like he had a vested interest in the relationship or his own son.
But Obama described "Frank" as being like a father figure in his book.
Get help.
LCNLin

United States

#1035463 Dec 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Learn of "The Obama Nation" by Jerome Corsi
That's where the Davis bullshit was born and you know how these weak minded faux conservative's love them a secret eh?
Racist pukes__I wouldn't respond to the mutts lily and FYI beware of the links that the Okapoka puke puts up__some are as badly diseased as she is.
the Davis stuff keeps them occupied, the time spent on the birthfoon search helped defeat Gov. Romney.
Tea party types seem to be destroying the republican party....Davis is their new anchor in the swimming race?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1035464 Dec 5, 2013
These Democrat frauds are running from this like... well, like it's the truth.

Just before the crowd in Cairo, Egypt erupted in violence against the U.S. embassy there, CNN’s cameras were in the capital interviewing protesters who said that the main purpose for their protest was to have Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman (known as the ‘Blind Sheik’) released from a U.S. prison. Yet as soon as the riots began, CNN began to push the false story that the riots were sparked by some low-budget American movie that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad.
The very day before rioters stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo, CNN’s Nic Robertson filmed an interview with a handful of Islamists right outside the U.S. embassy. One of those protesters that CNN interviewed was the Blind Sheik’s brother, Mohamed al Zawahiri.
The Blind Sheik’s brother had an absurd “peace plan” proposal that he said would end the blood shed between Muslims and the west and it was this so-called plan for peace that formed the basis for CNN’s report. But what is more interesting about the interview was that it serves as proof that the riots that happened hours later were not about any movie but were started in order to push for the release of The Blind Sheik.
Obviously there was a conspiracy between the White House and CNN. Immediately before the attack in Benghazi killed Stevens, CNN twisted their story to match the lie Obama would spew for two weeks about the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, that would occur immediately after CNN changed their focus to match the future lie from the White House.

That means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to attack us in Benghazi, which means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens. The White House already had the lie Obama would spew for two weeks ready, which matched the lie CNN twisted their story to immediately before the attack that killed Stevens.

Orlando, FL

#1035465 Dec 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cher is worth over a half billion dollars and can still fill an auditorium. Sonny is deader than dick's nutz. His widow Mary served out his term and several more before leaving office earlier this year. Along the way she married Connie Mack IV a Florida US congressman.
BTW Sonny just barely defeated a transvestite to become elected to the US House.
Lame Lame bets on the loser.
You of all people should know money isn't everything and certainly doesn't define one's character.

Or do you?

(It's sometimes hard to peg liberals because they're all over the place.)

Lapeer, MI

#1035466 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis or James Douglas "Jim" Morrison -December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971- the real father. LOL
Going off the deep end is not Lilly..
Don't be so modest... you are funny in that regard.
that fact that shinninnnnelectr0n is supporting you might keep you up nights.
LOL
post on
More peanuts from the gallery.....

Where's your adult Guardian?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1035467 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there was a conspiracy between the White House and CNN. This means, immediately before the attack in Benghazi killed Stevens, CNN twisted their story to match the lie Obama would spew for two weeks about the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, that would occur immediately after CNN changed their focus to match the future lie from the White House.
That means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to attack us in Benghazi, which means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens.
Is someone helping you create this fantasy or are you making this up by yourself?

Lapeer, MI

#1035468 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your psychotic behavior, you have no life on Topix, off of it or anywhere else. You might get a life being a Municipal Storm Warning Horn, though.-- shinningelectr0n
Originality is not your forte.

Buttcher a great Water Boy....

Lapeer, MI

#1035469 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there was a conspiracy between the White House and CNN. This means, immediately before the attack in Benghazi killed Stevens, CNN twisted their story to match the lie Obama would spew for two weeks about the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, that would occur immediately after CNN changed their focus to match the future lie from the White House.
That means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to attack us in Benghazi, which means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens.
Hillary Hog Thighs: "What does it matter?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 59 min People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 4 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 5 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 6 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs