Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784433 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1036687 Dec 7, 2013
Goodnight everyone.
LCNLin

United States

#1036688 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish all my hard work would pay off a little around here.
No matter how much proof I provide, some liberals still don't appreciate all my effort to try and show them the light.
You'd think they don't want to see the light or something.
Chinatown (1974)

[Evelyn Mulwray drives while Gittes reads an obituary from the
newspaper]

Jake Gittes: A memorial service was held at the Mar Vista Inn today
for Jasper Lamar Crabb. He passed away two weeks ago.

Evelyn Mulwray: Why is that unusual?

Jake Gittes: He passed away two weeks ago and one week ago he bought
the land. Thats unusual.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1036689 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish all my hard work would pay off a little around here.
No matter how much proof I provide, some liberals still don't appreciate all my effort to try and show them the light.
You'd think they don't want to see the light or something.
You keep mixing up fact with fiction.

Worse yet, you're selective about how you classify them.

That's fine though.
LCNLin

United States

#1036690 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish all my hard work would pay off a little around here.
No matter how much proof I provide, some liberals still don't appreciate all my effort to try and show them the light.
You'd think they don't want to see the light or something.
Five years of attacking President Obama for everything he does is amusing

but not showing light.:-)

Nite
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1036691 Dec 7, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of my 'Socialist' friends tell me that Obama and Company are destroying Socialism as a Government...
Then... you must not be happy eh?
LCNLin

United States

#1036692 Dec 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You keep mixing up fact with fiction.
Worse yet, you're selective about how you classify them.
That's fine though.
shinn0ngel0ctr0n tends toward the racist in his posts ,
but the moronic seems to win the race is his case.
Jon

United States

#1036693 Dec 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that the 'average' savings per family isn't $2500. Prove that the Affordable Care Act isn't reducing the national debt. Until you can, all you are doing is parroting reich wing media propaganda. You've got nothing.
Hey Scooter, your numbers don't add up...GOT THAT? It's simple math like rudimentary math you know 1 + 1 = 2

Oh never mind, koolaide addict.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CRAYONS AND MAYBE A COLORING BOOK?
P N A

Satellite Beach, FL

#1036694 Dec 7, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
shinn0ngel0ctr0n tends toward the racist in his posts ,
but the moronic seems to win the race is his case.
LCNLin loves the race card
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1036695 Dec 7, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
shinn0ngel0ctr0n tends toward the racist in his posts ,
but the moronic seems to win the race is his case.
Oh heck! He's just mad because no one calls him the magic negro!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1036696 Dec 7, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Scooter, your numbers don't add up...GOT THAT? It's simple math like rudimentary math you know 1 + 1 = 2
Oh never mind, koolaide addict.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CRAYONS AND MAYBE A COLORING BOOK?
lol! I don't think you're old enough to play with such dangerous toys son!
Jon

United States

#1036697 Dec 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I don't think you're old enough to play with such dangerous toys son!
Not to worry little man I have no intention of taking yours away from you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1036698 Dec 7, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry little man I have no intention of taking yours away from you.
lol! Not a problem son.

Since I graduated from such things a long time ago, so there's nothing for you to take!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1036699 Dec 7, 2013
obama _the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the Earth is 'round' while you are at it!
Doesn't surprise me at all that you believe the earth is flat. That's the exact level of intellect we have come to expect of a Rethug.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1036700 Dec 7, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Scooter, your numbers don't add up...GOT THAT? It's simple math like rudimentary math you know 1 + 1 = 2
Oh never mind, koolaide addict.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CRAYONS AND MAYBE A COLORING BOOK?
I knew you wouldn't have an intelligent response. Good night little one. Don't forget to say your prayers.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1036701 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to come to Lily's defense. But she didn't take my advise to stop asking for the abuse. She was sometimes just as vile herself so I stopped trying.
And why you and that other poster are so upset about shinning using the word "negro" is beyond me. If Harry Reid can call Obama a "negro", why can't anyone else?
It's not a word I would use. But the #1 liberal in the Senate didn't see anything wrong with it.
Oh this is rich!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1036702 Dec 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I don't think you're old enough to play with such dangerous toys son!
They really are very immature. Good Night Yeah.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1036703 Dec 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't surprise me at all that you believe the earth is flat. That's the exact level of intellect we have come to expect of a Rethug.
Hey Idiot!

New Study from Harvard shows Liberals have a lower average IQ than Conservatives:

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that in America, Liberals have a significantly lower IQ than Conservatives. The study was conducted on 100,000 registered voters in 40 different states over the last twelve years, and has concluded its results.

The first part of the study lists the correlation between political beliefs and intelligence. Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van to take a test and answer some questions for a reasonable amount of money.

Of the 100,000 people, there were people from many doctrines, from conservative to liberal to marxist to fascist. Socialists came out on bottom, with an average IQ of 87.

Baawwwaaahhhhhhh!!!!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1036704 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish all my hard work would pay off a little around here.
No matter how much proof I provide, some liberals still don't appreciate all my effort to try and show them the light.
You'd think they don't want to see the light or something.
LOL!! Perhaps you should give up and join the Oathkeepers!!

The only thing you prove daily is how ignorant you are and willfully so.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1036705 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to come to Lily's defense. But she didn't take my advise to stop asking for the abuse. She was sometimes just as vile herself so I stopped trying.
And why you and that other poster are so upset about shinning using the word "negro" is beyond me. If Harry Reid can call Obama a "negro", why can't anyone else?
It's not a word I would use. But the #1 liberal in the Senate didn't see anything wrong with it.
Rush Limbaugh was the one to coin the name 'Magic Negro'. When the Magic Negro came along making all of these hollow promises(which he later broke), the Liberal Media was making such a fuss over him that Rush quickly saw through the BS. The Magic Negro is a liar whose image has been kept clean all along by a disgraceful Liberal Media, including Hollywood, the Music Industry and TV Talk Shows like The View, Oprah and other daytime gag orgies.

He's still as much the Magic Negro today as he ever was and that will never change.

I believe it was just after the Benghazi lying that I suddenly noticed a series of PBS programs showing the Magic Negro and the Mooschelle hosting all sorts of awards for at the White House for Liberal Music celebrities. Carol King wet her pants she was so thrilled. Stevie Wonder was rocking his head back-and-forth like a Bobblehead jerk.

"How convenient", I thought, that so much love is being brandished about just as the Magic Negro's credibility is sinking in the polls because of his Benghazi fiasco about a YouTube video...hmmmm..

GUESS WHAT?!!! His poll numbers are lower than ever and young people are waking up to his jive-turkey Obamacare lies and PBS starts showing those same old, worn out Love Shows At The White House AGAIN! Over the past few days, it's a back to the White House Love Fest.

Every time he drops his pants, PBS picks them up. I know the name of this tune by heart....I've heard it so many times now....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1036707 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true animal lover. Can't resist loving donkeys myself.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 1 hr Change is needed 124
Trump is A (Oct '17) 3 hr Motel Hate Tents 889
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Zxq_qxZ 243,604
More cost-effective than a wall... 8 hr MPMMB 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr MPMMB 2,670
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 9 hr MPMMB 171
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr MPMMB 12,420

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages