Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403877 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#1035668 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
since DB jumped out of the air liner has not been able to reason....ex birther or is he/she/it still a birther
ex? Haw haw haw.
I'd say that the fact Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website indicates that they know it's fraudulent, too.
Why don't you clowns do what the so-called "birthers" want you to do and just submit that document as evidence. Could the reason be knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you bent over in a prison shower?

And, it was "Dan" Cooper that hijacked that airplane. It's so easy to dupe you clowns.

Now, back to the issue you're running away from.

Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#1035669 Dec 5, 2013
"In Russia live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture . We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

Wow. Do we need some of that common sense here.
LCNLin

United States

#1035670 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial crisis refers to the near meltdown that spurred the 700 billion bail out.
The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007. Fomented by unfunded spending, revenue eductions, record earmarks, massive debt.
Ray, you are dumber than sh*t.
Accurate !
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1035671 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
the seem to be upset today?
"the seem to be upset today?"

The what, nitwit?

You seem to be stupid again today. So what's new?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1035672 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Accurate !
Thanks professor Stooge.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#1035673 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial crisis refers to the near meltdown that spurred the 700 billion bail out.
The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007. Fomented by unfunded spending, revenue eductions, record earmarks, massive debt.
Ray, you are dumber than sh*t.
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.... what bullshit.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_s...

How about you back your obvious lies up with real numbers. There's the link so you don't have to take 10 seconds to do a google search to find it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1035674 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
RIP Nelson Mandela !
<quoted text>
You finally said something that wasn't lame.

Good boy!

Too bad Obama is a divider & spurs hate instead of being a reconciler like Mandela was.

Mandela was a great man, Obama is a Chicago Thug & Community Organizer/Punk.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035676 Dec 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours doesn't work, so why bother?
Did they use the iron mask for you in russia son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035677 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
the seem to be upset today?
lol! You know? When they make themselves look stupid, what can anyone do?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035678 Dec 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi chimpy!! How's the little gibbon today?
lol! yellow bellied female wolfie organs son! one of your favorites!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035679 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ex? Haw haw haw.
I'd say that the fact Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website indicates that they know it's fraudulent, too.
Why don't you clowns do what the so-called "birthers" want you to do and just submit that document as evidence. Could the reason be knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you bent over in a prison shower?
And, it was "Dan" Cooper that hijacked that airplane. It's so easy to dupe you clowns.
Now, back to the issue you're running away from.
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
lol! Running away from issues? You mean like your constitutional right to wear a mask son?

I love this comedy channel!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#1035680 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession started after 12 years of Republican control of Congress & nearly 7 years into the Bush administration.
Bush came in with a surplus on a path to paying down the debt. Who ran on giving it back? Who voted in Congress to slash revenues while heading into war? Which party enacted a huge unfunded expansion of Medicare?
Who handed all the purse strings of government over to the Democrats with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit in January, 2007, and during a goddam war? That's 160 billion dollars. That's almost a balance between revenue and spending, and during a goddam war.
What did the Democrats do to the deficit since?
Did you say the Democrats increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT? Is that what you said?
Did you also say the Democrats DOUBLED the debt? Is that what you said?

Here's the question you will have to answer to avoid the certain collapse of our government:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

So far, nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question.
Why don't you try to answer that question.

Think I'll get another beer. I'll check your homework in the morning.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035681 Dec 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"the seem to be upset today?"
The what, nitwit?
You seem to be stupid again today. So what's new?
awwww... what's the matter son? they take away your rations in your gulag?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035682 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.... what bullshit.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_s...
How about you back your obvious lies up with real numbers. There's the link so you don't have to take 10 seconds to do a google search to find it.
lol!

"aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.... what bullshit...."

You mean... your mask son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035683 Dec 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally said something that wasn't lame.
Good boy!
Too bad Obama is a divider & spurs hate instead of being a reconciler like Mandela was.
Mandela was a great man, Obama is a Chicago Thug & Community Organizer/Punk.
lol!

you poor ruskie you !
RUSH10ME

King William, VA

#1035685 Dec 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi chimpy!! How's the little gibbon today?
He is doing his job still providing Leo with a life , food stamps , diapers and formula ,day care , WIC and fwee medical , isn't it strange that most republicans start work in their teens after school and continue to work their entire adult lives and liberals start work at birth providing for their parents and when they are old enough to give birth {13 to whatever } themselves they do just exactly that and then they retire never to work again , vicious cycle to say the least.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#1035686 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're certainly not in America son!
You're certainly not in Hawaii, son.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1035689 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know? When they make themselves look stupid, what can anyone do?
"You know", man.

Obama gonna pay my mo-tage, man!

Baaawwwaaahhhhhhh!

You jive ads libtards sure are entertaining!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035693 Dec 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "leosnana"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in boca raton fl. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Not Surprized!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "lily boca raton fl", show her some topix love!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035694 Dec 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to a moment before my next round of therapy treatments to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (Not Surprized,the chubby and chubby chasing OBAMABOT from boca raton,fl), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual.
Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!).
Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Please??????????
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized!
Not Surprized!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 219,398
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 47 min Sis Marian Roberta 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,271
Dear White Children 2 hr Blacks 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,796
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,854
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages