Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1642256 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1035640 Dec 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
“God bless you, Mr. President”
ROTFLMAO!!!!
What an idiot!
"God damn you, F*cking Retard" What a moran!(Leave alone, idiot troll. I believe I've told you previously, you'd have to kill me first.)
LCNLin

Newton, NC

#1035641 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, genetics don't lie. Obama shares none of Obama
the silly season has hit the tea party?
LCNLin

Newton, NC

#1035642 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Are the reich wingers there giving away free money in addition to free food?
And do you have to wear a costume?
DB Cooper is amusing
LCNLin

Newton, NC

#1035643 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Guess I've ruffled enough feathers for now...unintentionally, mind you. Some feathers are apparently too easily ruffled and truth seeking, it would seem, isn't popular to the easily ruffled.
So later.
We are amused by your mental side-trips :-)
LCNLin

Newton, NC

#1035644 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby.
you just can't think at all!
since DB jumped out of the air liner has not been able to reason....ex birther or is he/she/it still a birther
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1035645 Dec 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
WTF is this??? US citizen Ronnie Smith of Texas and a chemistry teacher at the International School in Benghazi was shot to death this morning (12/5/13) while on his daily jog. Ansar al Sharia, the same group suspected of attacking the US consulate last year is thought to be responsible.
Interesting that Smith has been teaching at that school for a year and a half.
Now word on how long he'd been taking morning jogs on the streets of Benghazi.
OK, this post was worth discussion__yet no takers?

Ronnie Smith, 33 yoa of Texas was murdered while jogging on the streets of Benghazi this morning. He had been a chemistry teacher at the international school for about a year and a half and was due to return to the US for the holidays.

No one else finds the story interesting? No one is surprised to learn that there were Americans in Benghazi in other roles than diplomatic, security or intelligence? I wonder if Darrell Issa knows about this??? LOL

Looks as though the International School is not very far from the US Consulate and very close to the hospital where ambassador Stevens was pronounced dead.

Small world eh?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035646 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"God damn you, F*cking Retard" What a moran!(Leave alone, idiot troll. I believe I've told you previously, you'd have to kill me first.)
dirtmouthillegitimatebabymamaf aketeacherfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035647 Dec 5, 2013
Jimmy Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now aren't we gallant? Who asked you shytforbrains? Why don't stick that nose in your clever little avatar where it belongs, straight up your ass. Get a life bozo.
fairyofsupermanshytforbrainsbo zofckfaceforsure say what? LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#1035648 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you miss the chase for the birth certificate?
Has has not released his grades?
Maybe Hawaii is not really a state?
<spam>
<denial>

Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
LCNLin

United States

#1035649 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<denial>
Do you agree?
hahahahahah
RUSH10ME

King William, VA

#1035650 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"God damn you, F*cking Retard" What a moran!(Leave alone, idiot troll. I believe I've told you previously, you'd have to kill me first.)
Do you kiss your little iligitimate bundle of revenue with that mouth ??
RUSH10ME

King William, VA

#1035651 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<denial>
Do you agree?
Any black man on the planet could be his father and he knows it .
Jimmy Olson

Burbank, CA

#1035652 Dec 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needed to ask me, dumbfck.
Smart guy would know an anonymous public forum means I can be just as big - well, almost as big - an azzhole as you are.
Apparently you're not smart. Oh well...
Apparently you feel the need to stick out your chest as well as your nose and flex your insubstantially flimsy arms while shooting off your big mouth in some sort of deranged "Ray Donovan" impersonation. Lmao! You are a gangsta in your own little fleabrain!!! Well guess what hotshot? He's not real. And you're living in a television fantasy! Yep, don't mess with "Ray Donovan" the bozo topix tv character impersonator!! We're all shaking in our boots!! Lol. I take you for more of a Barney Fife kinda guy myself. Why not give him a try big fella!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#1035653 Dec 5, 2013
It started with commercials of skank sluts wanting to get laid. Now, drunk texting is so passé when you can drunk signup for Obamacare.

A desperate President Obama wants young people to host Obamacare happy hours to tout the benefits of his signature law and get their friends and families to enroll over drinks.

Obama paid a visit to the 160 youth leaders from around the country that attended the White House Youth Summit Wednesday and begged for their help in “spreading the word about the Affordable Care Act and organizing to get people enrolled in their respective communities,” according to the White House.

Though some of the “country’s finest national and local leaders aged 18-35” aren’t even old enough to drink, Obama suggested that bartenders host happy hours.

“If you’re a bartender, have a happy hour,” he said with a straight face even though the attendees laughed.“And also probably get health insurance because a lot of bartenders don’t have it.”
LCNLin

United States

#1035654 Dec 5, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ...
crawled over from the birfoons
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035655 Dec 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey, I thought we were were his ass!!!!! Bwaaaaahaaaa!!
You're certainly not in America son!
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035656 Dec 5, 2013
Jimmy Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you feel the need to stick out your chest as well as your nose and flex your insubstantially flimsy arms while shooting off your big mouth in some sort of deranged "Ray Donovan" impersonation. Lmao! You are a gangsta in your own little fleabrain!!! Well guess what hotshot? He's not real. And you're living in a television fantasy! Yep, don't mess with "Ray Donovan" the bozo topix tv character impersonator!! We're all shaking in our boots!! Lol. I take you for more of a Barney Fife kinda guy myself. Why not give him a try big fella!!
fairyjimmyolsonsupergirlimpers onatorfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035657 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<denial>
Do you agree?
lol! You should put your mask back on.

I hope it comes with a muzzle!
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035658 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You should put your mask back on.
I hope it comes with a muzzle!
nuculurnutcasehasthemuzzlefckf aceforsure say what? LOL
LCNLin

United States

#1035659 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're certainly not in America son!
Are you certain he is on Canadian health insurance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min EatASausageDunsky 64,124
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 4 hr Amazing Skulduggery 4
Cat's out of the bag. 4 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
What if Ken Starr was RIGHT? 4 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr Posters Screwed 5
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 4 hr Believable and True 3
Trump WILL NEVER RELEASE TAX RETURNS 4 hr ITs not Required 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages