Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034547 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
what do eleven year olds do for fun these days?
"11-Year-Old & 14-Year-Old Try To Rob Wal-Mart Shopper At Knifepoint"
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/wal-...
The Magic Negro: "...I think it’s going to be important for all of us to do some soul-searching."

Keep searching, azzhole.

Lapeer, MI

#1034548 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Progressives have their Priorities...
'Running up the tab: State Dept. bought $180,000 in liquor before shutdown'
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/...
Mooschelle: " Let them eat cake, welfare cheese and chitlins"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034549 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Gubbymint shutdown and what spending cuts...
'State Department Buys Million Dollar Granite Sculpture from Irish-Born Artist'
"At the end of September, the federal government's fiscal year was drawing to a close, the threat of a shut down was increasing, and the State Department was shopping for art. Four contracts were awarded in the last two weeks of September, including $1,000,000 for a granite sculpture by Irish-born artist Sean Scully to be installed at the new U.S. Embassy in London. Notice of the awards was posted Sunday afternoon of Thanksgiving weekend on the Federal Business Opportunities website."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/state-dep...
... blame Bush...

Lapeer, MI

#1034550 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Walmart.com...
has 1 billion views in four days...
http://news.walmart.com/news-archive/2013/12/...
Gee. And how about that newfangled Obamacare website?

Howzit doin'?

Lapeer, MI

#1034551 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
There's an undertone of utterances by some legal scholars and politicians about the "people rising up" being said out loud.
This president is basically overriding the law with his own will and is threatening our system of government.
Perhaps it's just a matter of how much longer it will be tolerated. Not sure.
Stock up on ammo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034552 Dec 3, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Moooochele wears the condoms in the whitehouse these days .
...those people will take anything that's free....

Lapeer, MI

#1034553 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Obama: A disaster for civil liberties
He may prove the most disastrous president in our history in terms of civil liberties."
Idi Amin's troubled spirit roams through the same White House that good men once did.

Lapeer, MI

#1034554 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Amazon.com
35 million visits on Cyber Monday...
http://readwrite.com/2012/11/28/cyber-monday-...
Magic Negro: "You didn't build that!"

American Commerce: "We sure as hell did, Azzhole, because you can't!"

Since: Nov 11

Naperville, IL

#1034556 Dec 3, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Like any of you rightwing morans have anything to do with hot chicks.
You're too busy with the nightly rightwing Topix circle jerk.
But you DO seem terribly turned on by anything homosexual...every post of yours makes a gay reference!
If the president were a Republican you would admit he lied about Obamacare.

But you are a Democrat therefore you must be a hypocrite first and never an honest person with integrity.

That shows beyond any doubt that you are a wasted piece of human debris.

A person without integrity is as bad as a Liberal!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034557 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...i guess we can start calling him Cleopatra.
and you've got 3 more years of the veto promise to call him whatever you want.

Lapeer, MI

#1034558 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did DumbfckDave really claim that the "ACA prohibits the board from rationing healthcare?"
Really?
LMAO!
OK, we all believe that one. Yeah, that's the ticket!
DumbfckDave is the Progressive Beast of Burden; he'll pull whatever he's told to, repeat any lie necessary and stand to attention even if it means dropping his trousers to do so.

Cartoons are fashioned after obedient, dull, nondescript beasts like he is.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034559 Dec 3, 2013
California Republicans Defend Fake Obamacare Site

“It’s outrageous that our elected officials in California are using taxpayer dollars to intentionally mislead their constituents and divert them from CoveredCA.com ,” said Dr. Paul Song, executive chairman of the progressive California-based group Courage Campaign, in a released statement.“Republicans in Sacramento have wasted taxpayer dollars building a fake website in an attempt to sow confusion and fear, in a futile attempt to discredit the law.”

Following backlash the site was updated this week, the L.A Times reported, to include a direct link to the official Covered California website, as well as to the site’s “Learn More” and “I don’t have insurance” tab, a revision Lockhart told ABC News was made on feedback from site visitors.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/12/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034560 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Priorities...
Microsoft sells 750,000 Xboxes on CyberMonday?
How many people bought insurance through the ACA website on CYBER Monday?
...75???...

Lapeer, MI

#1034561 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, we're just going to have ride this out until the law implodes upon itself.
Only then will people start listening to voices of reason again.
Right now, the polls aren't bad enough and too many people are still hanging on to Obama's impossible dream.
He's like the modern-day Don Quixote confusing windmills with reality and liberals still find that noble.
ObamaCare will have to destroy itself. Nothing can change that at this point. What happens after it does is anyone's guess.
Don Quixote at least had admirable spirit and dreams. Please don't set him alongside this piece of barnyard defecation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034562 Dec 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Priorities...
Microsoft sells 750,000 Xboxes on CyberMonday?
How many people bought insurance through the ACA website on CYBER Monday?
...actually a trick question, because those who go to the site have no real idea whether they have purchased insurance or not...

Lapeer, MI

#1034563 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Drops The Hammer on Republicans and Shatters Their Obamacare Repeal Fantasy
"Look, I’ve always said that I will work with anybody to implement and improve this law effectively. If you got good ideas, bring ‘em to me. Let’s go. But we’re not repealing it as long as I am president. I want everybody to be clear about that."
President Obama is going to be in the White House for three more years, and he is not going to budge an inch on the ACA. The president was calling out the Republicans on two different levels. He was shattering their fantasy that they can repeal the ACA if they take back the Senate in 2014, and he was challenging Republicans to offer an alternative on healthcare.
Republicans don’t want to offer an alternative on healthcare, because then they will be forced to admit that their alternative is to do nothing. President Obama’s remarks today suggest that Democrats feel like the momentum is shifting back to them on healthcare. The numbers are coming in, and it is clear that the ACA is working.
Remember how the media and Republicans said that the ACA website had doomed the Obama presidency? Not so much. Obama doesn’t look like a president in crisis now.
President Obama has the high ground, and he’s smashing the delusions of the ACA’s opponents.
Give it up, Republicans. Repeal is never going to happen.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/03/obama-...
Hammer? HAMMER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... the only thing this jerk's got to drop are his pants and a big black garbage bag.

Get real, Little Chicken
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034564 Dec 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If the president were a Republican you would admit he lied about Obamacare.
But you are a Democrat therefore you must be a hypocrite first and never an honest person with integrity.
That shows beyond any doubt that you are a wasted piece of human debris.
A person without integrity is as bad as a Liberal!!!
did Bush ever admit to lying about the cost of Part D?

Lapeer, MI

#1034565 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and you've got 3 more years of the veto promise to call him whatever you want.
And vetoes can be overridden - even by Liberal trash whose seat is about to be lost because of the Magic Negro's inept bumbling and lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034566 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Drops The Hammer on Republicans and Shatters Their Obamacare Repeal Fantasy
"Look, I’ve always said that I will work with anybody to implement and improve this law effectively. If you got good ideas, bring ‘em to me. Let’s go. But we’re not repealing it as long as I am president. I want everybody to be clear about that."
President Obama is going to be in the White House for three more years, and he is not going to budge an inch on the ACA. The president was calling out the Republicans on two different levels. He was shattering their fantasy that they can repeal the ACA if they take back the Senate in 2014, and he was challenging Republicans to offer an alternative on healthcare.
Republicans don’t want to offer an alternative on healthcare, because then they will be forced to admit that their alternative is to do nothing. President Obama’s remarks today suggest that Democrats feel like the momentum is shifting back to them on healthcare. The numbers are coming in, and it is clear that the ACA is working.
Remember how the media and Republicans said that the ACA website had doomed the Obama presidency? Not so much. Obama doesn’t look like a president in crisis now.
President Obama has the high ground, and he’s smashing the delusions of the ACA’s opponents.
Give it up, Republicans. Repeal is never going to happen.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/03/obama-...
...delusional...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034568 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And vetoes can be overridden - even by Liberal trash whose seat is about to be lost because of the Magic Negro's inept bumbling and lies.
is Mitt in the WH?

when will you folks stop making fools of yourselves by trying to predict what will happen? you'd think after 5 years of watching right wing pundits never getting it right you might have at least a small clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 32 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,447

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages