Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232682 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1033572 Dec 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Or your phone. I order Poppa John's from my phone now. Why not McDonald's or Burger King?
counter people taking orders are also easily eliminated...order by touchscreen and pay by credit card...robot delivers food...
LCNLin

United States

#1033573 Dec 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
law seems of dubious Constitutionality...

what about Muslim women
with their Stone-Age costumes???...
Not certain?
Date who you can get to go out with you!
Good luck
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1033574 Dec 2, 2013
The SLAVEHOLDER sonicfilth keeps his plantation workers happy with his Obama song and dance did he sign up his property for obamacare yet

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1033575 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave ignorant to the fact that lots of oil was used in the production of the very computer he uses to bitch about oil use.
If oil is so valuable to make products why the f*ck do you idiots want to keep burning so much of it?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1033576 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the ACA that dictates whether you keep your doctor or not.
I have news, Ray. Insurance policies have had networks for years & years.
In the exchanges there are a multitude of options. Some lower priced policy have a narrow network, some are HMOs, Some are PPOs with both local & nationwide coverages.
I found lots of plans that included my doctors & my provider facilities.
"There is nothing in the ACA that dictates whether you keep your doctor or not."

Then why did Obama promise, what was 20+ times, that you could?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1033577 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
Health insurance causes men to take more risks with their health .

What a stupid statement.

When Eman buys insurance, he jumps off the roof of his house just so he can get his broken legs set & put in a cast.

Right now he's eating lard straight from the can hoping to get OK'd for open heart surgery.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1033578 Dec 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is all about payback against whites...
...but that street runs two ways....
oh sure, you conservatives can surely find a new way or 2 to screw the black man.

you nutjob white folks sure have a long term memory problem. evidently totally by design. seems feigning ignorance is the new political agenda of the racist Right. the 'dittohead failure' as some of us call it.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1033579 Dec 2, 2013
This sounds like guess who's coming to dinner Bigotry from Elite BLACKS looks the same as white RACISM She Stepped Herself DOWN For You”: Mama Joyce Acts A Fool With Todd And More RHOA Drama
http://madamenoire.com/328336/rhoa-recap-2/We... to the HYPOCRITICAL world of BLACK AMERICA can you call this Woman a racists or UPPITY no one knows her if not for her daughter but she $hits on the BLACKMAN guess he aint obama

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1033580 Dec 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saddened to hear about your Dad!! The’ Greatest Generation Ever’ I can say without hesitation a generation that understood Sacrifice/coverage…Salute!!
Thanks!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1033581 Dec 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
Sorry Flack I meant Courage not Coverage!!
I know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1033582 Dec 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are hoodies illegal???...
racist law...
maybe next time he should wear blackface?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1033583 Dec 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
law seems of dubious Constitutionality...
what about Muslim women with their Stone-Age costumes???...
dubious?

KKK member?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1033584 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If oil is so valuable to make products why the f*ck do you idiots want to keep burning so much of it?
Why do you idiots want to keep burning our food?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1033585 Dec 2, 2013
The Obama years

"Study reveals Americans losing trust in each other"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1033586 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I get your POINT PROTEST IS NOW ILLEGAL UNDER OBAMA ok so whats new we see what he did with OWS the obama clowns never said obama killed this movement
Feds pay $80,000 to couple arrested for wearing Bush protest T-shirts

http://boingboing.net/2007/08/17/feds-pay-800...

seems there is recourse if you have a REAL case.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1033587 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
What did the obamaphone woman do to EARN that PHONE what are people doing to EARN WELFARE,FOOD STAMPS section 8 what are they doing to EARN this MONEY why is EARN not A part of these PROGRAMS why are they not JOB programs WHY shouldnt the WELFARE getter not required to do something for that money
Reaganphone.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1033588 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Asshat Limbaugh Falls For "White Males Should Kill Themselves" Satire Piece
Perhaps he did a spin off of the boozy-n-bloated hawg-mawl-jawlin'
Oprah Winfry comment:
"Racism won't end until all The Older White Folks die".
Did you miss that comment, 1/2 wit?
I'd Day: Oh Hell Yeah!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are all the dittoheads as stupid as Rush? seeing as how most of them will believe any lie that comes out of his mouth, i'd say: oh hell yeah!
No, but you are. Along with other Barack liberals.
Seeing as how they HAVE believed EVERY LIE that has fallen out of Barack's mouth, < Pelosi's, Reid's, Hilary's - The Short List >, I'd Say: You're "talking" proof of that evidential fact.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
since she's 3/5ths crazy....just Bachmann.
Since you're 3/5's Racist Against Whites ... The other 2/5's must be self-loathing. Against Native Amercan Indians? I mean, you already hate your Daddy's Race - White. "Who's Crazy Now" ...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1033589 Dec 2, 2013
Hundreds of software and hardware fixes to get healthcare.gov to support just 50,000 users? Lmao!! They still can't get it right.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1033590 Dec 2, 2013
Whoopi Goldberg already did that blackface skit with Billy Crystal.
And while she was singing all the way to The Banks, the blacks were in a raving rant calling her a "sell out".

I doubt she cared. ;
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe next time he should wear blackface?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1033591 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
What did the obamaphone woman do to EARN that PHONE what are people doing to EARN WELFARE,FOOD STAMPS section 8 what are they doing to EARN this MONEY why is EARN not A part of these PROGRAMS why are they not JOB programs WHY shouldnt the WELFARE getter not required to do something for that money
It's the democratic way of life, rewarded for doing nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Go Blue Forever 99,539
amy 5-25-15 21 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min litesong 53,491
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Learn to Read 189,862
abby 5-25-15 2 hr RACE 2
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr luvingmygirls 400
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,019
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]