Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383607 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033586 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I get your POINT PROTEST IS NOW ILLEGAL UNDER OBAMA ok so whats new we see what he did with OWS the obama clowns never said obama killed this movement
Feds pay $80,000 to couple arrested for wearing Bush protest T-shirts

http://boingboing.net/2007/08/17/feds-pay-800...

seems there is recourse if you have a REAL case.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033587 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
What did the obamaphone woman do to EARN that PHONE what are people doing to EARN WELFARE,FOOD STAMPS section 8 what are they doing to EARN this MONEY why is EARN not A part of these PROGRAMS why are they not JOB programs WHY shouldnt the WELFARE getter not required to do something for that money
Reaganphone.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1033588 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Asshat Limbaugh Falls For "White Males Should Kill Themselves" Satire Piece
Perhaps he did a spin off of the boozy-n-bloated hawg-mawl-jawlin'
Oprah Winfry comment:
"Racism won't end until all The Older White Folks die".
Did you miss that comment, 1/2 wit?
I'd Day: Oh Hell Yeah!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are all the dittoheads as stupid as Rush? seeing as how most of them will believe any lie that comes out of his mouth, i'd say: oh hell yeah!
No, but you are. Along with other Barack liberals.
Seeing as how they HAVE believed EVERY LIE that has fallen out of Barack's mouth, < Pelosi's, Reid's, Hilary's - The Short List >, I'd Say: You're "talking" proof of that evidential fact.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
since she's 3/5ths crazy....just Bachmann.
Since you're 3/5's Racist Against Whites ... The other 2/5's must be self-loathing. Against Native Amercan Indians? I mean, you already hate your Daddy's Race - White. "Who's Crazy Now" ...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1033589 Dec 2, 2013
Hundreds of software and hardware fixes to get healthcare.gov to support just 50,000 users? Lmao!! They still can't get it right.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1033590 Dec 2, 2013
Whoopi Goldberg already did that blackface skit with Billy Crystal.
And while she was singing all the way to The Banks, the blacks were in a raving rant calling her a "sell out".

I doubt she cared. ;
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe next time he should wear blackface?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1033591 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
What did the obamaphone woman do to EARN that PHONE what are people doing to EARN WELFARE,FOOD STAMPS section 8 what are they doing to EARN this MONEY why is EARN not A part of these PROGRAMS why are they not JOB programs WHY shouldnt the WELFARE getter not required to do something for that money
It's the democratic way of life, rewarded for doing nothing.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1033592 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans Have 'No Plans' To Shut Down The Government Over Obamacare Again
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/obam...
when you're more unpopular than the program you're trying to shut down....'No Plans'.
I don't recall any government shutdown. What government shutdown are you talking about?... What planet do you live on?
I do recall a hoax the Democrats tried to pull. 13 percent of government spending was affected, and the Democrats were screaming like someone cut their legs off.
Get used to it. Money doesn't grow on trees. That's about how much government spending needs to be cut every year for the foreseeable future to prevent the certain collapse of our government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1033593 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans Have 'No Plans' To Shut Down The Government Over Obamacare Again
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/obam...
when you're more unpopular than the program you're trying to shut down....'No Plans'.
<communist propaganda spam>
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1033594 Dec 2, 2013
Rightwingers are dumb.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1033595 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
RNC Tries to Cover Tracks Over Tweet Saying Racism has Ended
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/02/republ...
much too funny for anyone to forget.
<communist propaganda spam>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1033596 Dec 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He had a typo--et for get--why do you morons dispute G-R-A-M-M-A-R when you don't even know how to spell it, let alone what it constitutes?(BTW, it should be it's not its.)
made...maid...there...they're. ..their...now that's legitamate, unlike your kid.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1033597 Dec 2, 2013
Dubious has you stumped, stoop?!

Community College Drop Out?
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dubious?
KKK member?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033598 Dec 2, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he did a spin off of the boozy-n-bloated hawg-mawl-jawlin'
Oprah Winfry comment:
"Racism won't end until all The Older White Folks die".
Did you miss that comment, 1/2 wit?
I'd Day: Oh Hell Yeah!
<quoted text>
No, but you are. Along with other Barack liberals.
Seeing as how they HAVE believed EVERY LIE that has fallen out of Barack's mouth, < Pelosi's, Reid's, Hilary's - The Short List >, I'd Say: You're "talking" proof of that evidential fact.
<quoted text>
Since you're 3/5's Racist Against Whites ... The other 2/5's must be self-loathing. Against Native Amercan Indians? I mean, you already hate your Daddy's Race - White. "Who's Crazy Now" ...
i don't hate white folks.

i just charge them double what i charge black folks when remixing their music, and they always pay.

who could hate that?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1033599 Dec 2, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
I see that fast-food workers in about 100 cities will walk off the job this later this week. They're hoping this action will influence their employers to agree to higher pay.
Too bad they don't they realize that Obamacare will eventually result in their jobs disappearing as fast-food joints are deemed bad for our health.
only in an Obama world do people think fast food restaurants should supply a living wage.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033600 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If oil is so valuable to make products why the f*ck do you idiots want to keep burning so much of it?
Hey $hith*ad you enjoy OIL everyday so STFU your self righteous $hit
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1033601 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, you conservatives can surely find a new way or 2 to screw the black man.
you nutjob white folks sure have a long term memory problem. evidently totally by design. seems feigning ignorance is the new political agenda of the racist Right. the 'dittohead failure' as some of us call it.
white folks are pretty mellow now...the worst they will do is to take away your Obamaphones...and quotas...and affirmative action...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1033602 Dec 2, 2013
While the administration said it met its weekend deadline for making the website operate smoothly for most users, it must prove HealthCare.gov can handle a surge of enrollment as non-profit groups begin efforts to reach consumers before a December 23 deadline for coverage that begins January 1.

On Monday, the website showed some signs of stress. It temporarily directed visitors in some states to a waiting page, saying there were "a lot of visitors right now."

Officials have said the page would be deployed as part of new queuing system when traffic surpassed capacity. A check by Reuters showed visitors waiting for the Florida, Pennsylvania and South Carolina markets. But the queue in Pennsylvania and South Carolina quickly disappeared as volumes fluctuated.

Translation: Rightwing dickheads are jamming up the site trying to prevent people from signing up.

Why are rightwingers so evil?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1033603 Dec 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You did neither. No need for an apology. Have a good bird day? Spent the last 4 days with my dad. He is 92. He is giving up. Something I never thought possible.
did you see the amazon drone news? There's an amazon distribution center 12 miles (as the crow flies) from my house. Order online and have it a few minutes later...HUGE!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033604 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe next time he should wear blackface?
Thats what obama does he wears a BLACK face with a white heart

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1033605 Dec 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you idiots want to keep burning our food?

We can grow more food. We can't grow more oil.

But hey, actually those of us interested in burning less oil in vehicles are also burning less food. You dipsticks who refuse to pitch in & still drive the jacked up 4x4's are the ones burning more food.

I seem to remember that the first ethanol requirement was passed in 2005 under a Republican Congress & signed by a Republican President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Sublime1 102,039
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 59,516
Word (Dec '08) 54 min PEllen 6,169
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 55 min PEllen 2,438
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr PEllen 8,427
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,520
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Orleans 214,513
Observations 3 hr A Noted Observer 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages