Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,456)

Showing posts 949,101 - 949,120 of1,033,413
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

diversion wrote:
I will give Obama a B+ for his diversion from Obama care today by lifting Iran sanctions. Just before the Sunday news shows,uhmmmmm. Problem with Obamacare is still there, just another problem has been created.
Believe me, most people don't give a f**k about Iran or Israel right now.

If they haven't already been ambushed by Obamacare, the specter of lost health insurance looms, ruining their holidays and turning 2014 into a frightening and precarious New Year.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
how will DemoKKKrats deal with Schmuckie Schumer and others leaving the reservation on the Iran surrender???
Last I heard, despite numerous requests, Reid has yet to comment on it.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh heck son.
Can we just say the idiots who made this claim without backing it up simply lied? And because they're so afraid of being branded as one, they simply tried to duck, dodge and dance their way out of it?
Now if they fessed up to their idiocy, that would be 'exciting!'
I know, right!

Just like Oblamer and his "you can keep your doctor blah, blah, blah...Period." should stop ducking and, well, just 'fess up' to his lies!

Heck, couldn't have described your clown president better myself! Congrats!

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why fart news isn't on top of it?
Oh! Silly me! It's because the real news outlets don't cover it anymore!
So fart news doesn't have a 'source'!
"Fart news," another example of the progressive left's maturity and cleverness.

Silly you, indeed!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
dude tell me of the nuclear armed nations of the world, how many got permission to have nuclear weapons?
Of the nuclear armed nations of the world, most world leaders have the opinion that Israel would be the first to use them.
fact is that having the U.S. and USSR nuclear armed has deterred either side from using them. mutual assured destruction
why couldn't the same theory work in the Middle East and force both sides to consider alternatives
Your author was promoting allowing Iran to have one-big difference.

I can see one major difference. Russia and the US are not embroiled in religious animosities that have continued for centuries as there exists between the Sunnis and Shiites and their respective nations.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
If they haven't already been ambushed by Obamacare, the specter of lost health insurance looms, ruining their holidays and turning 2014 into a frightening and precarious New Year.
Worries at home always trumps international concerns.

Do you see this agreement occurring now as accidental?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
dude tell me of the nuclear armed nations of the world, how many got permission to have nuclear weapons?
Of the nuclear armed nations of the world, most world leaders have the opinion that Israel would be the first to use them.
fact is that having the U.S. and USSR nuclear armed has deterred either side from using them. mutual assured destruction
why couldn't the same theory work in the Middle East and force both sides to consider alternatives
lol! Cons want to be the ones who determine when they're in charge....

.... sometimes they do....

.... sometimes they don't....

It all depends!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the specter of the debt ceiling in January looms large again son.

That's what's ruining their holidays!
diversion

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

I hope the administrations ploy does fail and Obamacare gets back on the front page burner. I think this mess affects to many people to be forgotten. Now that we have started to find out what is in the bill 2014 will be a democrat disaster.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your author was promoting allowing Iran to have one-big difference.
I can see one major difference. Russia and the US are not embroiled in religious animosities that have continued for centuries as there exists between the Sunnis and Shiites and their respective nations.
lol! Well, the reich wing sure is son!

That's why they hate muslims so much and continue to press Obama as being muslim no matter what!

So you're off the page... again!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>These states that signed up for the exchanges, will be broke in three years, that is when the O'bama care money stops almost completely. Better to live in a red state where they didn't sign up for the O'bamacare exchanges, people might have a chance. States like Illinois and California are haven states. The illegals will further break the system. It is liberalism.
Everyone has OBamacare exchanges including Red States who did not create their own so the FEDs did.

I think what you are talking about is expanded Medicaid.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly you, indeed!
lol! You mean... like the msm son?

The best part is when reich wingers quote them as a valid source, while dissing them at the same time!

Talk about a confused bunch!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respectively disagree with your statement that peace serves the interest of Israel...
IMO Israel knew Nasser was not going to attack Israel in 67. Israel started the war with the aim of seizing territory. To support my argument
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/07/0...
Yitzhak Rabin, who would later become Prime Minister, told Le Monde the year following the ’67 war,“I do not think Nasser wanted war. The two divisions he sent to the Sinai would not have been sufficient to launch an offensive war. He knew it and we knew it.”
Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin acknowledged in a speech in 1982 that its war on Egypt in 1956 was a war of “choice” and that,“In June 1967 we again had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”
Nor do I believe the invasion of Lebanon in 2006 and 2010 but more to do with control of the Latani river
Israel never intends to reach a 2 state solution, they intend to control all the territory.
I do most Americans would be horrified by just how the Palestinians are treated. Subjugation like that only leads to abuse. That was proven in a college experiment involving "prisoners & guards" in only a few weeks, imagine what decades of demonizing and dehumanizing leads to.
prior to 9/11/2001 the Israeli economy was on the ropes. after that date, selling anti-terrorism was the savior of their economy. fighting terrorism as a world wide export has been a boom to their economy. they are making good coin on the war on terrorism
Horrified by the way the Palestinians are treated-sure by their own elected leaders. I don't know why you had to piece together your leftist article to make it come out how you wanted. Israel has won every war. The Palestinians want to leave Palestine and go to Israel if Palestine becomes a state--if the Jews are so bad, why would they want to leave their own country and go to Israel. Leftist fool.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why fart news isn't on top of it?
Oh! Silly me! It's because the real news outlets don't cover it anymore!
So fart news doesn't have a 'source'!
takes time to work out the lies on faux
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right!
Just like Oblamer and his "you can keep your doctor blah, blah, blah...Period." should stop ducking and, well, just 'fess up' to his lies!
Heck, couldn't have described your clown president better myself! Congrats!
Well let's see... did bushie boy find his wmd's son? Did he fess up to any lies that cost trillions and American lives, not to mention those of our allies?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly you, indeed!
so... why isn't 'fox' news covering Syria son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

diversion wrote:
I hope the administrations ploy does fail and Obamacare gets back on the front page burner. I think this mess affects to many people to be forgotten. Now that we have started to find out what is in the bill 2014 will be a democrat disaster.
lol! That's the interesting thing about cons...

... they're always pressing for failure!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the news media will quickly ignore Iran, just as Syria has disappeared from coverage...
and what about O'bama's Libya and Egypt? both gone out of view. Guess it wasn't the success the weak president thought he would get by waving his magic wand.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Carol is gone and "autie" is one a roll

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you see this agreement occurring now as accidental?
LOL! Good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 949,101 - 949,120 of1,033,413
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Registered Earth Angel 47,036
Abby 4-18 4 min PEllen 4
Amy 4-18 6 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 65,086
New 'Google' for Dark Web 10 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Phillip Tutor: Long list of America’s dead 16 min Anniston Star 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min RJS 7,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search