Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406128 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033329 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
Like Saul Alinsky commanded, the truth is relative. There is no fixed truth.
Do you actually pretend to believe what comes out of your mouth?
lol! Which is why reich wingers improved on that!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033330 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ripped what?
might want to clean up the syntax. or pull yourself out of the rabbit hole before you start typing.
You all should help the BLACK SCHOOL CHILDREN that are failing and not able to get a GED try that your silly childish insults are a JOKE thats your training
I did those courses waaaaaaaaaay before you knew anything about obama hahahahahahah so those little mind tricks hahahahahahahahahaha if you notice go back to the wow posts STILL THE SAME hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha do that to the great spellers im not one I still get my point across hahahahahahahaha cut and paste REAL SCHOLARS not you dunces
LCNLin

United States

#1033331 Dec 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point in all of this ranting?
The sum totals contain all the moneys from Fannie & Freddie. Period
Why are you discounting moneys received from the employees?
Are you fuzzy in the head tonight especially?
Fannie and Freddie comedy posts may indicate a movement from
Benghazi and the birther posts
Elvis is really his father posts also indicate digression on the party of trolls
TSM

United States

#1033332 Dec 2, 2013
ObamaCare Sign Ups Fall 85% Short of Goal!! This is for the Stupid (Liberals/Democrats) there’s a distinction between Enrolling/Sign UP!!

The distinction between "sign ups' and "enrolled" is important. Putting ObamaCare in your shopping cart is only the first step. Deciding to follow through from there with an actual payment is the only step that matters. The official enrollment number could fall far short of the sign up number!!
LCNLin

United States

#1033333 Dec 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTLMAO!
Most of the gOP trolls are absent but later will post to each other for a few hours and then back on the food stamp lines.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033334 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is paying attention to you nutjobs pointing out his poll numbers.
Bush didn't stop doing stuff that the Dems didn't like just because his poll numbers hit a record low. so i'd say you need to be prepared for another 3 years of no one paying attention to you.
Did you sign up for obamacare thats the question did real dave , yeah, njraider1, lily, leosanus did you all sign up yet
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033335 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this one of waxies sock puppets?
I suspect one of his lost silver spoons!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033336 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
What a mindless self serving question well more obama zombie dunces here yeah
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033337 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I ripped yours so wide open over the last few months every time you see a BLACK MAN YOU WONDER IS THAT WOW hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haSONICFILTH IM GOING TO USE A COMBFILTER ON YOU better yet furriers click for you zero chopping the top of the triangle off
Well, we know you're deranged son!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1033338 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea People seem unhappy and c*rol has not arrived as of yet with more gloom and doom.
Good morning Patrick, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Was at the UF/FSU game on the weekend, we lost, but had second row seats next to the band! It was a great time!

Ok, the holiday is over; it's time to get back to business:

Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum (R) on Sunday insisted that President Barack Obama was imposing his beliefs on corporations and preventing them from exercising their “right” to deny women contraception coverage in health care plans

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/01/santoru...
TSM

United States

#1033339 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
I guess Texans hates woman as much as Liberals/Democrats Hates America….Right!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1033340 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yes, occasionally I converse with idiots..."-DBWrite
Try organizing your thoughts in English and avoid hasty generalizations.
You seem to not know the subject of the discussion. Perhaps you can organize your thoughts in English and avoid hasty generalizations.

One of your idiot dupe Democrats here made the ludicrous comment about how the TEA Party wants to change the Constitution. I merely pointed out what the Constitution says, and stated the obvious fact that the Democrats don't like it.
Perhaps you can organize your thoughts and respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:

Yes, occasionally I converse with idiots...
You forgot to back your bullshit up with some exampes of how the actual liberals who have been labelled "conservative" by radical conservatives with a medieval mentality who ludicrously call themselves "liberal" desire to change the Constitution.
Let' see...
Three co-equal branches of government.(Democrats don't like this.)
Only Congress can write laws.(Democrats don't like this.)
Only the House of Representatives can write a revenue bill.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can speak your mind, exercise your chosen religion, and assemble with whomever you choose without fear of government retribution.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can defend yourself and your individual rights.(Democrats don't like this.)
You don't have to fear the government spying on you.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can acquire property and can only be taken by due process of law.(Democrats don't like this.)
So, what event can you cite to argue against this?
WOW

New York, NY

#1033341 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea People seem unhappy and c*rol has not arrived as of yet with more gloom and doom.
U mean more obama doom and gloom

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1033342 Dec 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1033343 Dec 2, 2013
This is in fact conservatism. The belief that the first amendment is designed so that the religious right can inflict their values on others. Rather twisted logic
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033344 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ripped what?
might want to clean up the syntax. or pull yourself out of the rabbit hole before you start typing.
I couldn't understand him either.

It's like watching a runaway train...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1033345 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the purveyor of all things too-freaking-incredible-to-bel ieve goes after others for 'pretending'.
so you can see why no one pays attention to you.
Again, this comes to mind:

Like Saul Alinsky commanded, the truth is relative. There is no fixed truth.
Do you actually pretend to believe what comes out of your mouth?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1033346 Dec 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"wattles"!! good word!
If you ever get sober, you'll be able to do it, too!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033347 Dec 2, 2013
Abortionist who kept 36 bags of babies in a storage unit dies after suffering a stroke then drowning in the shower
A doctor with a history of tax evasion, botched abortions, and who kept aborted babies in storage units, has died. Dr. Joseph Booker Jr. once was Mississippi's only abortion practitioner.
This is an EVIL OBAMA supporter
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033348 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
she's been at it for 5 years now and what has it gotten her beyond a name change or 2?

but then most of these nutjobs have had to change their Topix name when they've been proven the fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min JRB 219,763
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 103,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min mdbuilder 60,668
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,871
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,573
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,844

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages