Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1031696 Nov 27, 2013
More of the 'gubbymint' made it and....

da gimmedats are in charge!!!!

"Among the problems were incidents in which FMCS employees paid $85,000 to an apparently non-existent company established by a just-retired FMCS colleague, Charles Burton, with no one able to say why it was chosen or what services were provided."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2539828...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1031698 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA does not decide which doctors are in what network, dumbass Eed.
Their doctor chose to no longer accept that insurance or their insurance company narrowed their network.
ObamaKare is HillaryKare with thousands of rules,regulations,and taxes added to take money out of the pockets of the hard working citizens and control the population. The ObamaKare bills takes decision making abilities out of the hands of citizens,doctors,and hospitals and gives it to government bureaucrats.

Location hidden

#1031699 Nov 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a HUGE difference between picking on poor 'lil Sarah Palin and calling a non-politician a "c**ksucking f*g" as Baldwin did. If you can't see the difference, it is because your head is buried in Breitbart's sandbox.
Who gets to decide what is offensive?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1031700 Nov 27, 2013
Impeach Obama wrote:
How do you mindless Barry-suckers explain the FACT that terrorist and America-hater Bill Ayers ADMITS in his new book that he wrote failed idiot Soebarkah's book "Dreams From My Father"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKU8TQDNO6QL8...
No surprise to me,I read his book after the 2004 Democrat National Convention and then read Ayers book "Fugitive Days: A Memoir" and it is obvious that Ayers is talking about the same situations and it is also obvious that Obama carried explosives into a school.

Location hidden

#1031701 Nov 27, 2013
No 1

"Rep. Butterfield:“For North Carolinians who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the Affordable Care Act are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care. If you like your plan you can keep it, and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.”
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1031702 Nov 27, 2013

A vast arena circles Washington’s politics with an atmosphere of carnival energies and a smorgasbord of various agendas, proposals, desires and opportunities. Clowns to intercept and distract the populace from the serious issues of their days. Producing nonexistent scandals or plot to undermine each other, all for the amusement of the audience. Confronting The Price Of Inequality within their lives is not to be mentioned. Distract, evade and deceive the audiences, that all is just fine, with the world, sit back and enjoy.
President Obama can be heard in the distance slightly above the din of noisy distractions. Crying out to the adults within these audiences to take care. Warning of pending storms a coming, to rain on the Foxy Pied Pipers parades.
Rolling rumbling thundering reality of globalization, arc’s of lightning technological change and in this confusion the audience’s adult pockets are being picked to satisfy the desires, of a few, of the corrupted villains, lurking in the shadows.
Foreboding words are warning of this Washington carnival. Obama declares; “Washington has taken its eyes of the ball” further addressing the audience “and I am here to say this needs to stop”!
Once upon a time “America The Land Of Opportunity” rang through out the world has been replaced with the “Myth Of America”! Education constantly eroding under the various republican storms leaving in its aftermath stifling heated humid fungus infecting “Inequality” Over a century of constant erosion has delivered US to the edge of desolation row, the worlds darken back alleys, where pickpocketer’s refine their trade. Paying their protective masters a large portion of their illicit gains, with no returns to the victims other than to have lightened their load of wealth from them.
Once again the ring master calls out the Foxy Pied Piper to lead the parade under these gathering stormy clouds. Festival enticingly the audience to forget all about your cares and woes. Who wants to build roads, power grids, schools, health centers, retirement packages, universal education for the children, and so on and so on. These are so boringly of reality. Now listen to the enchanting melodies of the Foxy Pied Pipers tune’s of A La Propaganda. Everything is all right just sit back and relax.
Master of ceremonies proudly shouts we will decrease your sovereignties laws, shackling you from enjoying our carnivals. Why pay them when you can spend here and enjoy? Come one come all. The show is about to begin. Today’s show will be the “Magic of Aristocratic Benefits” across the fairway we have the sacred hall of Kings, Emperors and their puppet show of their dictators waltz.
Price you may ask? Fear not put on credit and we will collect it at a later time with a slight interest charge of 400%. Out of work? Don’t worry we can surely come to some arrangements for your desolation. Come work for us. We have accommodations for your picking down on desolation row. Where the ever increasing populace whistles their tunes of “ Lord don’t call me, for I owe my soul to the companies store”!

Location hidden

#1031703 Nov 27, 2013
No 2

{Rep. Cárdenas:“If you have insurance right now, your plan stays the same. This means if you get your health insurance through work, if you have Medicare or if you are a member of California Healthy Families, you keep that coverage.”}

Location hidden

#1031704 Nov 27, 2013
No 3

{Rep. Castor:“…If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. Keep your current doctor as you see fit.”}

Location hidden

#1031705 Nov 27, 2013
N0 4

{Rep. Clarke:“IF YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE…You can keep your doctor and your plan.”}
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1031706 Nov 27, 2013
Impeach Obama wrote:
How do you mindless Barry-suckers explain the FACT that terrorist and America-hater Bill Ayers ADMITS in his new book that he wrote failed idiot Soebarkah's book "Dreams From My Father"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKU8TQDNO6QL8...
Because of Obama's 'Nuclear Action' last week, if he wants to Obama can appoint Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn to Cabinet positions or to Washington DC judge positions without debate in the Senate.

Location hidden

#1031707 Nov 27, 2013
No 5

{Rep. Clay:“Under the legislation, individuals and families with employer-based coverage can keep the health insurance coverage they have now, and it will get better.”}

Location hidden

#1031708 Nov 27, 2013
N0 6

{Rep. Cleaver:“I am committed to a health care plan that covers every single American, reduces the cost of care, allows people to keep their insurance if they like'}

Location hidden

#1031709 Nov 27, 2013
N0 7

{Rep. Connolly:“I already have insurance through an employer, a union, Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare, the VA, COBRA, or a retirement plan. Do I need to do anything? No. If you have coverage from any of these sources, you can keep it. Nothing in the Affordable Care Act requires you to change plans.”}

Location hidden

#1031710 Nov 27, 2013
N0 8

{Rep. Conyers:“Your premiums and other costs will not increase as a result of health care reform and if you like the coverage you have now, you’ll be able to keep it. In fact, you’ll get some additional help paying for premiums and out-of-pocket costs.”}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031711 Nov 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a HUGE difference between picking on poor 'lil Sarah Palin and calling a non-politician a "c**ksucking f*g" as Baldwin did. If you can't see the difference, it is because your head is buried in Breitbart's sandbox.
there is a HUGE difference between gross behavior on a network TV program and Baldwin's behavior off the air....

Location hidden

#1031712 Nov 27, 2013
No 9

{Rep. Costa:“I currently have an insurance plan that works. How will the new health care law affect me? Health reform protects existing coverage, and encourages employers to maintain it. It also improves current coverage by strengthening consumer protections.”}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031713 Nov 27, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The return of a Grey brought ne life to the nutjob
you're as stupid as Obama if you think Gooseshit/Yeah has ever been away...

Location hidden

#1031714 Nov 27, 2013
No 10
{Rep. Crowley:“Our health care plan provides stability and security for those who have health insurance. If you like what you have, you can keep it.”}

Location hidden

#1031715 Nov 27, 2013
No 11

{Rep. Cuellar:“Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”}

Location hidden

#1031716 Nov 27, 2013
No 12

{Rep. Davis, Danny:“It protects current coverage allowing individuals to keep the insurance they have if they like it and preserves choice of doctors, hospitals, and health plans. It achieves these reforms through…”}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Community Disorga... 52,705
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,858
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 12 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]