Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1479503 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032248 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you post the same tripe each day why not look at floor wax
You and Galt
have seen each others
position on abortion.
Republicans will keep attacking President Obama so they don't have to acknowledge that Libertarians are Not pro life.
We do, but not late-term abortion like filth like you & Obama do. We side with Republicans on that.
LCNLin

United States

#1032249 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt recognizes that legislative moves to restrict abortion will fail in the courts and are damaging politically...the number of people who want to outlaw abortion completely is tiny...
Carol! and her friend at the local church and a good plurality of Republican voters who turn out in elections

Nice try :-)
in the Queens third person
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032250 Nov 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, that's where approval came from.
It's Black Friday. The day you think everything is paid for by Obama for you! He gonna pay yo' mortgate too!
LCNLin

United States

#1032251 Nov 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Good thing the 13th Amendment abolished slavery, right LCN?
Blacks were once considered non-humans in the South and Southern plantation owners could kill them legally when they became an inconvenience too.
departing for lunch,
after you get to amendment one
count the other way up to 27?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032252 Nov 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That killing Americans is NOT as important as the ACA?!?!?!
Damn! You people are really way, WAY out there!
I'd call you stupid but that would imply you're that at least that smart!
Get someone to explain it to you, nerd.

"I'd call you stupid but that would imply you're that at least that smart! "I'd call you stupid but that would imply you're that at least that smart!"

Did you actually type that and then post that comment?

Yup! That explains why you don't get it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1032253 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you post the same tripe each day why not look at floor wax
You and Galt
have seen each others
position on abortion.
Republicans will keep attacking President Obama so they don't have to acknowledge that Libertarians are Not pro life.
It's not just Republicans. Attacking Barack Obama is bipartisan.

But this is where you come across as brainwashed, I'm afraid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1032255 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
departing for lunch
...lunch at the Y...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1032256 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your were Nailed very well
with the UPS driver ...
by another poster ;)
Speaking of deliveries.....you were delivered by a Proctologist in the ER after someone got tired of carrying you around.

Lapeer, MI

#1032257 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
...carol runs this twice a year
Why does LCNLin hate history son?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1032260 Nov 29, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Get someone to explain it to you, nerd.
"I'd call you stupid but that would imply you're that at least that smart! "I'd call you stupid but that would imply you're that at least that smart!"
Did you actually type that and then post that comment?
Yup! That explains why you don't get it!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
"Yeah" thinks if she regurgitates the party line it makes her sound intelligent.

Fact is that the majority of the folks in this country have finally come to realize what the rest of us already knew - we've had the okey-doke run on us. We've been bamboozled.

Lapeer, MI

#1032261 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...lunch at the Y...
...the dark area, at that....
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#1032262 Nov 29, 2013
Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare. Now he is going to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of oblivion with the traditionalist republicans help.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
Poll: Growing Number of Republicans Dislike GOP

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/11/01/poll ...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1032263 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you right whiners.
You make a post & then run from it.
I'm not going back & looking. You said it. You know it.
Lying sack of shit, I know exactly what I said, you don't.

news flash:

Add "baby killer" to the list of Oblamers titles:
News for 2 year old killed by Oblama drone
Karzai says US drone strike killed child, won't sign security deal if similar attacks continue
Washington Post &#8206;- 15 hours ago
KABUL — Afghan President Hamid Karzai accused the United States of launching a drone strike that killed a 2-year-old child Thursday and ...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1032264 Nov 29, 2013
ADULT Swim wrote:
<quoted text>WARNING: May cause extreme yawning. Reader may also experience confusion, lack of interest, fatigue, dizziness, drowsiness, dodgy vision, and dry mouth. In severe cases, readers have experienced sudden loss of consciousness.
Only in libs , aka neo nazis
LCNLin

United States

#1032265 Nov 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just Republicans. Attacking Barack Obama is bipartisan.
But this is where you come across as brainwashed, I'm afraid.
keep believing that ...

side bar-
do you notice when the pro abortion libert'rn guy
gets frustrated he always post latent homo posts?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1032266 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is so inbred. You just said blacks are too stupid to vote for qualified candidates.
Blacks vote for Democrats. If a black is running, they are most likely a Democrat.
Ya, they love that doctor and the pizza CEO, didn't they? Thomas Sowell too. Among others.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1032267 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been duped once again...
"Democrats for Life" is a leftwing front proposing a wide range of taxpayer-funded social programs in a vain attempt to make abortion less attractive, once again appealing to economic liberal fundamentalist Christians...
Galt promised not to criticize Carol, but you are testing Galt's patience...
She stay's duped pal__the gigantic chip on her shoulder will soon have it's own zip code.

By the way did you click on donate when you visited that site?

Free money from dummies and the emotionally immature.

And a software douche can run one of those deals out of his basement. Many do.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1032268 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is so inbred. You just said blacks are too stupid to vote for qualified candidates.
Blacks vote for Democrats. If a black is running, they are most likely a Democrat.
Sheila Lee Jackson is a real rocket scientist, isn't she? Maxine Waters? I'd love to compare IQ's with those 2. How about the idiot who was afraid Guam would tip over? A real Einstein.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1032269 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt says a non functioning website is worse than killing over 4000 soldiers.
You right whiners really do like killing our kids in war.
Its a website you GD idiot. You can sign up by phone, by application, or visiting numerous locations across the country.
In the long run Bengazikare will harm thousands more than any recent war.

Speaking of that, how many dead and maimed since idiot liar Oblama took over Afghanistan?

Where's Code Pink these days?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1032270 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been duped once again...
"Democrats for Life" is a leftwing front proposing a wide range of taxpayer-funded social programs in a vain attempt to make abortion less attractive, once again appealing to economic liberal fundamentalist Christians...
Galt promised not to criticize Carol, but you are testing Galt's patience...
Will have to take your word for it because I really don't want to try your patience.

But I did think this was interesting.

In the 1960s and 1970s, pro-life Democrats comprised a substantial portion of the Party's membership in the United States Congress and the United States Senate. Some Democratic presidential and vice-presidential candidates ran for those offices as pro-life including Hubert Humphrey and Sargent Shriver.

Others were once pro-life before running such as Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton and Al Gore. In the 1980s, the influence of pro-life advocates in the Democratic Party declined slowly but considerably.

Democrats for Life came into existence in 1999...if that means anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 234,002
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3,523
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Susanm 10,052
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,888
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,154
News Woman dies 7 months after Memorial Day Weekend ... 6 hr Nellie 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr GEORGIA 2,377

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages