Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279007 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1031634 Nov 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Go tax some rich aholes who don't know what to do with all the money they have and cannot spend it all in 10 lifetimes, don't raise prices at the pump.
Probably some rich Republican ahole buddy of the governor's hit a bump in the road so now we have to pay for all new roads, will probably line his buddy's pockets too. Fckers.
You must be talking about the Hollywierd set, part of Obama's fanclub, who undoubtedly use every tax shelter. Or the criminals in his adminstration or other Dems who didn't pay their taxes, like Geithner or Rangel. Whose pockets were they lining, other than their own? Meanwhile, conservatives have traditionally been far more generous with charities FOREVER, while Dems like Obama and Biden were historically CHEAP, except when they were being looked at for elections.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031635 Nov 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Go tax some rich aholes who don't know what to do with all the money they have and cannot spend it all in 10 lifetimes, don't raise prices at the pump.
Probably some rich Republican ahole buddy of the governor's hit a bump in the road so now we have to pay for all new roads, will probably line his buddy's pockets too. Fckers.
Joisey Guido Homeboy apparently unfamiliar with Pennsylvania Constitution...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031636 Nov 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hee, Hee.

Talk about some rich aholes....put your money where your mouth is, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#1031637 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Homer!
That's right...he's hi again...
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1031638 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
When Crystal Mangum falsely accused several Duke lacrosse players of rape in 2006, there were 160 television news stories in the first five days after the players were arrested, but in 2013, when Mangum was convicted of murder and sentenced to 14 years in prison, there were only 3 television news stories, a difference in coverage of 5,233%.
Blacks committing crimes is so everyday, it is usually not covered. If George Zimmerman wore a hoodie and was a black thug, he wouldn't be front page, Instead, the lib rag NY Times had to invent a new label called White Hispanic or there would have been no story. Blacks killing blacks for any reason is barely reported.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1031639 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Did the Obama's have a "secret" Halloween party this year too? I mean, last year they tried to keep it from the press (who wouldn't have cared anyway, cause he is 'THE ONE').
Michelle Moochelle dressed up as Marie Antoinette and said, "Let them drink tap water." And then she welcomed Hollywierd to the Par-tay. Obama went dressed as a man and no one recognized him. This year, he went as a President, and DITTO.
So... did you have the same nightmare this year son?

Lapeer, MI

#1031640 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Shouldn't you be at the Wendy's Drive thru by now?
Homer's afraid they'd pull him in through the Drive-Thru Window and make a Turkey Sandwich out of him.

Lapeer, MI

#1031641 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
boy some things never change in this place!
Like your trapdoor underwear.
Grey the Sock Queen

New York, NY

#1031642 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
Why cant the tea party and the repuglickans get over the fact the ACA is the law of the land!
Beats me, must be the same reason why Demo-KKK-Rats couldn't get over slavery being abolished by a Republican president. Slavery was the law of the land too! Go figure.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1031643 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
Why cant the tea party and the repuglickans get over the fact the ACA is the law of the land!
What rock have you been under? Even Dems and Libs are upset that this law of the land is a major disaster. If it wasn't they'd bragging about it instead of postponing more components until AFTER the 2014 elections.

And, if it is the "law of the land," why so many exemptions from companies and unions that previously were for it?

Lapeer, MI

#1031644 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Homer!
Homer says "Hey morans..." and Grey Ghost replies....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Patriot

Greeley, CO

#1031645 Nov 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your proof, dipshite:
Obama defended his signature health care law Wednesday in a speech from Boston, saying that people who are losing their insurance plans because of the law should start shopping around for better coverage.
Speaking at historic Faneuil Hall, Obama said: "So if you're getting one of these letters, just shop around in the new marketplace. That's what it's for."
----

NOTHING Obama signs is "law"...he's a usurper that does not hold the Office of the President Legally - and congress knows it, they are complicit which is High Treason.

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

DO NOT Sign Your Name to that bill America. You don't know what's in it but you do know they lie and their motives:

Rothschild –‘The City’– World Conquest –“We Own You – We Will Take Everything”

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1031646 Nov 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Talk about some rich aholes....put your money where your mouth is, Dood.
He likely makes under that $50K cutoff from being labeled as middle class and footing all the bills with no help for paying for ObamaCare and no subsidies from the government (a/k/a taxpayers).

Americans who make a decent living are going to pay much more for all aspects of healthcare both directly and indirectly, as full time employment is further stifled along with that misery.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1031647 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
When Crystal Mangum falsely accused several Duke lacrosse players of rape in 2006, there were 160 television news stories in the first five days after the players were arrested, but in 2013, when Mangum was convicted of murder and sentenced to 14 years in prison, there were only 3 television news stories, a difference in coverage of 5,233%.
lol! And if Nifong did his job, you would never have heard of her in the first place.
Grey the Sock Queen

New York, NY

#1031648 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
boy some things never change in this place!
Yes, all you libs are still mooching imbeciles. I agree.

Lapeer, MI

#1031649 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>No need to insult those who are retarded. Homer is in a separate class of libs late to the party. Even most Dems are just catching on that The One is the Clueless Empty Suit he was predicted to be back in 2007-2008. Now that he has screwed up both socialized medicine and with Iran, they're waking from their collective comas.
I can just see it now. 6 months from now, Iran has "the bomb" and uses it. How will The One blame Bush? Or, more importantly, will it interfere with his "filling in his brackets" or Date Night on Air Force One? Or golf?
Jay Leno will simply get him on the show to ask him how the Nuclear War with Iran is going.

In response, the Magic Negro will then dance, sing Al Green and complain about Republicans. The audience will roar. Some jokes will be traded and later we can all go home to watch the radioactive sunset.
Grey the Sock Queen

New York, NY

#1031650 Nov 27, 2013
Obama down to 37% now?

Not Surprised!

Lapeer, MI

#1031651 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>What rock have you been under? Even Dems and Libs are upset that this law of the land is a major disaster. If it wasn't they'd bragging about it instead of postponing more components until AFTER the 2014 elections.
And, if it is the "law of the land," why so many exemptions from companies and unions that previously were for it?
It's not a rock that Grey Ghost has been under but dried dung chips. He came out to get a drink.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1031652 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
A C A is simply following President George W Bush's footsteps.
President George W Bush expanded Medicare to include Prescription drugs!
OMG. And he waterboarded terrorists too, he should be shot. Someone get Cindy Sheehan on the phone. What's that? She went home in 2009 and hasn't been seen or heard from? Doesn't she know Obama's wars are still going on? Does she approve of drone attacks on US citizens without trials?

Has Obama flown back to the East coast after campain fundraising AGAIN? I know the White House website managed to put pictures of the two turkeys up for pardon right away. The ObamaCare website is still not working. Oops, mixing up the turkeys here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1031653 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The media is fickle__what else ya got pal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min District 1 197,214
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 1 hr El Diablo 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 54,626
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr David Morrison 100,682
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,449
abby 9-4-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr Red_Forman 5,431
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages