Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234924 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1031337 Nov 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe that; then don't be surprised at your fate on judgment day.
There's no silver lining in your hateful heart.
It's hateful to you, Lily, because I don't agree with your liberal politics and worship at the altar of your big government or bow down before your dictatorial and corrupt president who sees government as his shiny new toy, who wants nothing more than a helpless and dependent America rather than a strong and thriving economy where Americans can stand on their own two feet and stand for something.

If I agreed with a welfare state, political correctness, pitting one class of people against another, race baiting for political posturing, and supported a power elite whose ultimate goal is control and having more power of control where the ends justifies the means at all costs even if lying and deception is an acceptable means...you'd say my heart was golden.

As far as political ideology, think of me as JFK.

As far as a welfare state and big government, think of me as Bill Clinton.

Was JFK's heart hateful for supporting lower taxes, less government and a strong capitalistic society? Or Bill Clinton's for signing the Welfare Reform Act and less government by announcing the era of big government is over?

It is hatred that obstructs your perception of reality and your prom king crush on this president that obscures your vision.

That is not my problem.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1031339 Nov 27, 2013
Michelle has been niped and tucked airbrushed into convincing the public she is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful what about her ACADEMICS isnt she a roll model for young Black girls why do they not stress her educational background shouldnt that be more important than Vanity and consumerism leave that to Rihanna she is young hot and sexy Michelle you are matronly a middle aged mother of grown children you should focus ona motherly type image to present to these young women but you only function on the form and not whats really important well I guess when you hit the lotto the dreams continues
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#1031340 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Frank's just an angry old white man whose crackhead white trash daughter lost custody of her kids to her responsible black husband.
That's where he is coming from.
The stats do not support your theory there lily , blacks have the highest drop out rate of any other group , the highest out of wedloc pregnancy rate of any other group , the highest teen pregnancy rate of any other group , the highest numbers in AIDs and STDs , the leading cause of death of a black male between the age of 18 to 25 is another black male between the age of 18 to 25 , blacks make up roughly 15% to 18% of the general population but make up 85% of the prison population , responsible black husbands in this country are about as plentiful as unicorns . Put those facts in your next drink and enjoy .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1031341 Nov 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. My husband says the Pope basically associated Republicans with the Godless. Yes, he is a joy!
lol! Religions has always been used as a tool to control people.

I still can't find in the Bible where capitalism is associated with Godliness. And neither have reich wingers!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1031342 Nov 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hateful to you, Lily, because I don't agree with your liberal politics and worship at the altar of your big government or bow down before your dictatorial and corrupt president who sees government as his shiny new toy, who wants nothing more than a helpless and dependent America rather than a strong and thriving economy where Americans can stand on their own two feet and stand for something.
If I agreed with a welfare state, political correctness, pitting one class of people against another, race baiting for political posturing, and supported a power elite whose ultimate goal is control and having more power of control where the ends justifies the means at all costs even if lying and deception is an acceptable means...you'd say my heart was golden.
Was JFK's heart hateful for supporting lower taxes, less government and a strong capitalistic society? Or Bill Clinton's for signing the Welfare Reform Act and less government by announcing the era of big government is over?
It is hatred that obstructs your perception of reality and your prom king crush on this president that obscures your vision.
That is not my problem.
They really think god is a democratic obama supporter lolololololololohahahahahahaha hahaha the sure sign of sickness they are burning people at the stake for being non democrats hahahahahahahahahahahahahah they dont even see their Dark Ages mentality they reaaly believe their garbage and everyone should listen and take them serious because they are democrat liberal obama supporters even the obama phone lady is a genius hahahahahahaha in their book
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1031343 Nov 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not my problem.
You're totally delusional and in denial of what you post and what we read. The above is the usual teaparty blather and that's not what I'm talking about and if you don't know that then you are nuts or a liar.

Orlando, FL

#1031344 Nov 27, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you so stupidly make another man's short comings your blessings, when in fact, you have it all backwards. Only in the devils eyes could the first black president be an omen. Devils advocate you are!
Short-comings are part of human nature. Leadership demands convictions and the ability to lead.

It's not Obama's failed short-comings that I would find a blessing. It's his inability to lead this nation. It's America finally waking up and remembering who we once were...short-comings and all...that I would find a blessing.

We only needed to address the problems with reforms and a better direction. We're now circling the drain and going down the tubes.

Only one person is responsible for that - well, two actually - if you count Valerie Jarrett.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1031345 Nov 27, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The stats do not support your theory there lily , blacks have the highest drop out rate of any other group , the highest out of wedloc pregnancy rate of any other group , the highest teen pregnancy rate of any other group , the highest numbers in AIDs and STDs , the leading cause of death of a black male between the age of 18 to 25 is another black male between the age of 18 to 25 , blacks make up roughly 15% to 18% of the general population but make up 85% of the prison population , responsible black husbands in this country are about as plentiful as unicorns . Put those facts in your next drink and enjoy .
Obviously you suffer from reading comprehension; killer.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1031346 Nov 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMANATION is having Obama destroy the USA!!!(Aka,,ME)^^^^^
Not Surprized
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1031347 Nov 27, 2013
GOP Chairman Drugged, Raped Employee: DA [UPDATE]

Robert J. Kerns resigned his post as leader of the Republican Party in Montgomery County after a sex assault investigation was reported.

Kerns, 66, who led the GOP from 2008 through Nov. 15 when he resigned after the sexual assault investigation was reported, was charged with 19 criminal counts, including rape of an unconscious victim, rape of a substantially impaired person sexually assault, aggravated indecent assault without consent, possession of an instrument of crime with intent, and possession of a controlled substance.

According to Ferman, Kerns and the victim, and employee at his Upper Gwynedd law firm, were at a work celebration at Radice restaurant in Whitpain township on Oct. 25. Around 6 p.m., Kerns offered the victim a ride to her home in King of Prussia and allegedly encouraged her to drink from a bottle of wine that he had secretly drugged with Ambien.

Ferman says that the victim lost consciousness, and Kerns raped and sexually abused her while in his car; the assault was allegedly so violent that it cause severe genital injuries and other injuries to multiple parts of her body.

http://limerick.patch.com/groups/police-and-f...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1031348 Nov 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The muzzies in Iran said O'bama lied. LOL--last night he said he would continue to enrich. Another lying O'bama failure. Vrrrroooom.
Uranium must be enriched to about 20 percent for research reactors that produce isotopes for cancer treatment and other applications, such as agricultural to enhance fertilizers. I don't understand how we feel it is appropriate to prevent their technological development.

Iran has been making strides at "sophisticated drone development, a homegrown auto industry and an aerospace program that officials say has sent rockets to the edge of space with animals aboard."

Personally, I think Israel doth protest too much. They view the prospect of Iran becoming a technological giant in the Middle East as more of a threat than the slim chance that they may develop a nuclear weapon.

A source chosen just for you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/27/co...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1031350 Nov 27, 2013
When logic escapes the grasp of the Barak Bush Cheney supporters hands they become Mystified and start with the he was anointed by God so their God is Wall Street, the CFR, THE bilderbergs,Bankers,the different industrial complexes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahl ololololololololol the CIA baby thats all Barry Sotereo is just like Diblasio same pedigree right from the Farm lolololololololohahahahahahaha hahahaha Look he has a Black Wife he must be good because anyone with a White wife is automatic to be Bad hahahahahahaha well im screwed I love Latinas lololololololololhahahahaha im half way there where ever there is hahahahahahahahahahahh JIVE TURKEY lololoolololol
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1031351 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You're totally delusional and in denial of what you post and what we read. The above is the usual teaparty blather and that's not what I'm talking about and if you don't know that then you are nuts or a liar.
It's your vodka, lily, that makes you nuts and a liar.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1031352 Nov 27, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly Frank, you don't have a leg to stand on, given the fact that you're a republican, and most likly voted for Bush (the inompetent),and reagan (the actor)! He cleaned up Bush's mess, your LORD & SAVIOR. You can get as politically correct as you would like. The fact is, you racist fucks did'nt really care where his father was born. Does he talk like a Kenyan, live a Kenyan culture, or even identify himself as a Kenyan? Shit, your own kind does'nt even identify him as a Kenyan! He was born on American soil, with a cultural family background from Africa like most black folks. He endured the minority of white America's racist natures like evry other blackman in this country, yet you want to seperate him from his culture, to bolster your hidden racist agenda. CUT THE BULLSHIT OUT! You think the fact that half of the country( all white) hates the 1st black president is a coincidence? WHO DO YA'LL CRACKA'S THINK YOU'RE FOOLING? YOUR OWN CHILDREN DON'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU. THAT'S WHY THEY WERE THE DOMINATING FACTOR THAT GOT OBAMA ELECTED TWICE, AND WOULD FOR A 3RD TIME IF POSSIBLE!
Obama had no traditional family background,unless you you include that fact that he was conceived out of wedlock and his father abandoned him shortly after his birth. Nothing about Obama is traditional, his mother moved to Indonesia when he was very young, and he moved back to Hawaii without his mother and attended and extremely expensive private school. After high school he attended an extremely expensive private school in California,and later attended extremely expensive and private schools in New York and Massachusetts. His political ideology was developed through his contact with Frank Marshall and his start in politics began in the home of unrepentant terrorists. How does any of this tie into a typical cultural upbringing?
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1031353 Nov 27, 2013
Robert J. Kerns resigned his post as leader of the Republican Party in Montgomery County after a sex assault investigation was reported.
Kerns, 66, who led the GOP from 2008 through Nov. 15 when he resigned after the sexual assault investigation was reported, was charged with 19 criminal counts, including rape of an unconscious victim, rape of a substantially impaired person sexually assault, aggravated indecent assault without consent, possession of an instrument of crime with intent, and possession of a controlled substance.
According to Ferman, Kerns and the victim, and employee at his Upper Gwynedd law firm, were at a work celebration at Radice restaurant in Whitpain township on Oct. 25. Around 6 p.m., Kerns offered the victim a ride to her home in King of Prussia and allegedly encouraged her to drink from a bottle of wine that he had secretly drugged with Ambien.
Ferman says that the victim lost consciousness, and Kerns raped and sexually abused her while in his car; the assault was allegedly so violent that it cause severe genital injuries and other injuries to multiple parts of her body.
lily fantasizes on stories of drugs and rapes.

Orlando, FL

#1031354 Nov 27, 2013
JFK supported lower taxes, less government and a strong capitalistic society.

Bill Clinton supported the Welfare Reform Act and less government by announcing the era of big government was over.

Where's the hate?

They both had personal short-comings but they didn't lead like they sat on a throne decreeing their will upon us simple-minded peasants.

I find that both offensive and insulting.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1031355 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Obviously you suffer from reading comprehension; killer.
lily also suffers from reading comprehension, as she kills another bottle.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#1031356 Nov 27, 2013
Perhaps lily can relate , lily pretending to be passed out in the back of the inner city basket ball team bus in high school .

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1031357 Nov 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Religions has always been used as a tool to control people.
I still can't find in the Bible where capitalism is associated with Godliness. And neither have reich wingers!
As I have said before, I believe God is not happy about being used as a political tool anymore than he was happy about the temple being used as a "den of robbers". That "whip of cords" awaits them.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1031358 Nov 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Me Again, the sick Obamabot!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 min not a ghost 415
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 53,539
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min not a ghost 8,047
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min FastandFurious 190,416
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 20 min not a ghost 427
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min not a ghost 896
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 24 min not a ghost 1,392
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 99,586
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]