Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432162 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031794 Nov 27, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Not only are technical problems effecting the roll out of Obamacare, whether it be as a faulty soft ware issue or an induced error from an external source is yet to be determined. In the end it will be investigated for years to come no doubt.
Another feature will be the present infrastructures of Insurance companies that seek to hold their monopoly on various sectors of our nations populace. That as well will be addressed and rectified.
Where there is competition amongst 4 or more insurance companies in a sector produces lower premium cost as those such as in rural areas have 2 or less cost is higher. Sharp difference which exposes the erroneous previous insurance infrastructure that promoted continuous higher cost of Health Care with a national average of 7 % per year to premiums and accelerating. Once this abnormality is dealt with estimates for premium increases will average approximately 3.3% per year. In ratio with the rate of living income index
Presently many of the poor are being offered the highest-priced plans in the 34 states. Of the 2,500 counties, 58% have only one or two insurance companies. Driving a higher cost to insurance. Their obstructions as well as some hospitals to have competition brought in , will delay the full benefits of Obamacare to be realized by those citizens for some time to come.
Example; Wyoming with only two insurers are significantly higher than their neighbor Montana with three insurers. Even across county lines differences can be substantial. Monroe County Fl. with two insurers, suffer greater cost compared to their neighbor Miami-Dade County, with seven companies in competition.
Rural Baker County Ga. With one insurer a 50 year old would pay on silver plan $644.05 where as his counterpart in Atlanta Ga. Pays $320.06.
Most of these low competition one insurer states are in the southern belt of our USA. In the North, Main, West Virginia, North Carolina, Alaska and N.H.
“The consumer wants some level of choice,” said Alexander K. Feldvebel, the deputy insurance commissioner for New Hampshire, where one carrier, Anthem Blue Cross, owned by WellPoint, now offers plans.“You don’t have that when you have a single carrier offering all the products.”
lotsa threats buried in the Commie shit that you post....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031795 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
trolls are out in force tonight posting to each other.
LOL
Yep. You just did that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031796 Nov 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
No 41
{Rep. Polis:“If you are currently insured and like the plan you have, you’ll likely be able to stick with your current plan.”}
Polis wants an exemption for his constituents in Aspen, Colorado...because they are "unique"...
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1031797 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Henry Gale: Dorothy? Well, what has Dorothy done?
Miss Gulch: What she's done? I'm all but lame from the bite on my leg!
Uncle Henry Gale: Oh! You mean she bit you?
Miss Gulch: No, her dog!
Uncle Henry Gale: Oh, she bit her dog, eh?
[Uncle Henry tries to shut the gate, but it hits her on the backside]
Miss Gulch:[exasperated] No!
patrickangelaobamaworshippercr aziesforsure say what? LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1031798 Nov 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL find one to defend it.
It won't make any sense but they'll stand there buck naked stupid defending it...
Would prefer fully clothed...lol.
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1031799 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady arrives in Hell
"My Lord
I have never seen so many Republicans"
jeanshouldstoplookingupatheave nthenforsure say what? LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1031800 Nov 27, 2013
Give me your sandwich and ACA...

http://xrepublic.tv/node/6163
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031801 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady arrives in Hell
"My Lord
Of course, because that is what all hoodie wearing criminals are, Republicans. Baby daddy impregnators too, welfare queens, shoplifters, Occupy Wall Streeters. If any of them were not Republicans, all would be right with America.

They can change the name from "protestant..." to "Lib Work Ethic."

What a bunch of go-getters.

LOL.
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031802 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Polis wants an exemption for his constituents in Aspen, Colorado...because they are "unique"...
of course they are.

Lapeer, MI

#1031803 Nov 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Progressives have their God...
{Obama: I can Spot Immigrants 'Just looking at their faces'}
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/364955/o...
I can tell that bas turd is a lying POS just by looking at his face.
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031804 Nov 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Priorities and passing the ACA so that we could see what is in it...
5 rounds of golf and 10 fundraisers...
http://conservativeangle.com/obama-makes-time...
And "filling in his brackets," because he is after all a man of the sheeple.

Lapeer, MI

#1031805 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady arrives in Hell
"My Lord
Why would a lady arriving in Hell exclaim "My Lord..."

You be readin' Bible upside down again wi' purple drank in you mouwff, Trayvon.
Sue

Paragould, AR

#1031806 Nov 27, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do me a favor, show me where in the bible Jesus was for nearly 30 yrs. God's inspiration was;nt enough to document his life for 30 yrs huh? You worship contatine also. Jesus said " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like I, and I like you." Interpet that for me please. Also why Jesus himself said " most people won't understand his teachings, and why he spoke about the dead & sleep so much, pleasse!
Some of the words dead and asleep he is talking about the unbelivers.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1031807 Nov 27, 2013
Today, a Democratic Colorado state senator resigned Wednesday to avoid a possible recall election over a controversial gun control law that led to the ouster of two of her colleagues earlier this year.

Baaawwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! !!!
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1031808 Nov 27, 2013
ISON Update -

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUx z5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw

Remember - GOD has revealed to us that The Great Tribulation/His Time of Wrath Against Wickedness will also be a time of Greatest Deception -

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-24.htm
http://biblehub.com/niv/2_thessalonians/2.htm Note vs 9-12
http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13.htm Note vs 11-18

Project Blue Beam - http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebea...

"Never let a good crisis go to waste..."

Lapeer, MI

#1031809 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady arrives in Hell
"My Lord
The Magic Negro, upon being pushed through the Gates of Hell with a Toilet Plunger, exclaims "My, my...why is it so hot down here? I thought Hell would freeze over before lying, treacherous Progressives and Marxists were booted out of America's political system."

Location hidden

#1031810 Nov 27, 2013
Speaking to your audience and knowing when the thing is recording what you say....

"Iran’s foreign minister and top nuclear negotiator Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Iran’s right to enrich had been officially recognized. However, US Secretary of State John Kerry told ABC’s “This Week,” that “We do not recognized the right to enrich,” and British Foreign Secretary William Hague told the BBC that the phrase “right to enrich” is “not in the document.”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/11/iran-dis...

Lapeer, MI

#1031811 Nov 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Today, a Democratic Colorado state senator resigned Wednesday to avoid a possible recall election over a controversial gun control law that led to the ouster of two of her colleagues earlier this year.
Baaawwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! !!!
"You can't fire me for incompetence and treachery because I quit!"

Hee, Hee.

Even Losers can quit.

Location hidden

#1031812 Nov 27, 2013
Progressives create another enemy

"Bloomberg's Last Crusade: Banning Styrofoam Cups"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#1031813 Nov 27, 2013
Evil rich white woman...

"Sneed: Hillary Clinton reaps $450,000 fee for speech"

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/23996000-4...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,636
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 15 min PEllen 2,066
last post wins! (Dec '10) 15 min They cannot kill ... 2,549
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min PEllen 3,187
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 61,479
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min PEllen 9,534
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min honeymylove 1,692

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages