Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
nj raider 1

Vineland, NJ

#1030734 Nov 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Oh, lookie!
The N.J. Racist must have been released from prison.
<quoted text>
Never been to prison, except on a visit. Verse from Puff daddy; " you ain't gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be." aLL OF YOU RIGHTIES on here are pure racist, trying your best to do Obama like ya'll did Malcolm X, MLK, 2Pac SHAKUR, Medgar Evers, and the Kennedy's. Too bad folks are'nt afraid of your fear mongering anymore!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030735 Nov 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The challenge made was to show that anyone has died from "emissions" according to their death certificate. My point was to show that even when someone dies of known Black Lung disease, the death certificate does not list that as the cause of death.
Point being, clueless one, the fact that "emissions" isn't listed as the cause of death on the death certificate, does not change the FACT that thousands have died as the result of coal plant emissions.
Only an idiot would try to claim that emissions from coal plants hasn't been linked to health issues and deaths.
"Coal-fired power plants are the single-largest source of U.S. electricity, providing 37% of the total last year. They also emit a disproportionately large share of greenhouse gases — far more that natural gas counterparts. While they provided 18% of all energy consumed nationwide in 2012, they accounted for 31% of energy-related carbon-dioxide emissions, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
More than 200 thousand a year die from perfectly prescribed pharma. Coroners are taught to list what organ failed first as the cause of death. O'bamacare will certainly help pharma kill more Americans, because like you--they don't have a clue. Medication for the masses...mmm mmm mmm.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1030736 Nov 26, 2013
I call on my Fellow Americans Republicans/Conservatives let’s make (2014 Election Historic) by retaining the House and winning the Senate by a larger enough Majority in both Chambers to Override any Presidential Veto!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1030737 Nov 26, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never been to prison, except on a visit. Verse from Puff daddy; " you ain't gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be." aLL OF YOU RIGHTIES on here are pure racist, trying your best to do Obama like ya'll did Malcolm X, MLK, 2Pac SHAKUR, Medgar Evers, and the Kennedy's. Too bad folks are'nt afraid of your fear mongering anymore!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Prevented this

#1030738 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Crime News
Illinois officials calling for stiffer punishments in 'Knockout Game' cases
by KMOV.com Staff
KMOV.com
Posted on November 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:59 PM
Related:
KMOV mobile app - for news on the go
( KMOV.com )-- Monday, Illinois state officials are calling for stiffer penalties for the brutal attacks known as the Knockout Game.
The attacks happen to unsuspecting people like the ones seen in the above video. Pedestrians are randomly punched by complete strangers.
The Illinois state crime task force is asking lawmakers to raise the penalty for these attacks from a misdemeanor to a Class A felony.
They also want to lower the age for being charged as an adult to 14 years of age.
They couldn't even salt the streets last night. Thousands of accidents because of black ice. Rahm Emmanuel and his cronies were at a fund raiser for Durbin. Biden broke ground on a Women's shelter for the second time yesterday, so the tax payer would have to pay for his trip. This is big stuff, 40 beds in a shelter needs the Biden to break ground (for the second time) and give a 5 minute speech--this is the now the best gig they could give the VP.
The problem with Chicago is before O'bama left the Illinois senate he forced all municipalities to house these same monkeys that are committing crime all over the state. There is not one safe area.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1030739 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More than 200 thousand a year die from perfectly prescribed pharma. Coroners are taught to list what organ failed first as the cause of death. O'bamacare will certainly help pharma kill more Americans, because like you--they don't have a clue. Medication for the masses...mmm mmm mmm.
Over prescribing is a big problem but pharma saves a pile of lives.

Show me one life pollution from power plants has saved?

Prevented this

#1030740 Nov 26, 2013
More lies and deception from Obama, the internal enemy of the U.S. and the free world:
"US Released $8 Billion in Nuke Deal With Iran"
""It's pretty clear the White House and State Department have been lying to the American people since the beginning of this process, so it wouldn't shock me to learn they are lying about how much sanctions relief they're giving Iran now," the aide, who was not identified, told The Beacon."
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Iran-8-bi...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Isn't it strange they keep calling it a NUKE deal. I thought Iran didn't have any NUKES. If no NUKEs how can it be a NUKE deal?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030741 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun
Jeff Rossen and Avni PatelTODAY
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterest Email
Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM ET
Video: Police are on the alert about the “knockout game”: Teenagers attacking innocent people just for fun. NBC investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen reports.
Pennsylvania schoolteacher Jim Addlespurger was walking home, minding his own business, when a group of teenagers knocked him out in broad daylight with no warning at all. He dropped face-down to the curb.
It's called the "knockout game": teenagers knocking people out for the fun of it. They even target women and children. Cases are piling up, and police are on high alert.
"I was hit with one punch that knocked me to the cold concrete," said Addlespurger, who has since recovered from the attack, which was caught on video. "It's a horrific thing to see, and I'm fortunate that I'm alive here to tell you about it."
Want an issue, a scam or a rip-off investigated? Email Rossen Reports.
Police fear the knockout game has been spreading, with cases from San Diego to St. Louis and Chicago. In Syracuse, N.Y., two men were killed in a possible knockout case. In New York City, police are investigating at least seven attacks.
One knockout game video shows a woman walking down the street when a stranger runs up and clocks her from behind — a sucker punch so brutal, the victim lies on the sidewalk, unable to move. In New Jersey, it appears suspects filmed their own attack, laughing and bragging about it.
They were filming and placing on YouTube. YouTube is now blocking these homemade videos.

Chambersburg, PA

#1030742 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives want us to forget the time when food was for eating and Que the Bush's fault schpeil...
"That mandate-which was enacted in 2007–requires that 44% of this year’s U.S. corn crop be turned into ethanol to be blended with gasoline. This amount represents roughly 14% of the world’s total corn crop."
http://commodityhq.com/2012/commodities-that-...
Funny how this right whiner forgot to mention the first Ethanol requirement was passed under his hero George W Bush & his party's run Congress.

This is how the right whiners are. They only blame Democrats ( forgetting Bush signed the 2007 legislation) and forget all the rap Republicans did to nearly kill this country under Bush.

Prevented this

#1030743 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You should attack airports--they are the biggest polluters in the country. Day in and day out. Attack the Urban areas with their bus system. They scar lungs with their crap--all in the name of helping the po poor. I have yet to understand the vile propaganda of saving lives by giving mass amounts of chemicals day in and day out. We live in a society full of chemical lobotomies. Never get behind a person with a bag full of pharma leaving the Walgreens.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1030744 Nov 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saeed Abedini is an American citizen who regularly made trips to Iran working on a government-approved orphanage.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/world/meast/ira...
He is an Iranian Muslim who converted; he went to his country and committed a crime. He knew the consequences. I'm so sick of these foolhardy people who do these things and then expect to be the center of things. He has nothing to do with the talks about nuclear weapons. It's a separate issue.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1030745 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it strange they keep calling it a NUKE deal. I thought Iran didn't have any NUKES. If no NUKEs how can it be a NUKE deal?
Interesting, isn't it.

The Democraps lie like rugs.

It's a BAD DEAL.

The Deocrappers are the Nevil Chaimberlain Party, NAIVE & ignorant.

Slick Willie sent Jimmah Cahtah to N. Korea and he also made a "Deal" N. Korea promptly ignore and ended up with NUCs.

These Democrappers never learn.

The idiots that vote and support them really don't understand what's going on.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1030746 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They couldn't even salt the streets last night. Thousands of accidents because of black ice. Rahm Emmanuel and his cronies were at a fund raiser for Durbin. Biden broke ground on a Women's shelter for the second time yesterday, so the tax payer would have to pay for his trip. This is big stuff, 40 beds in a shelter needs the Biden to break ground (for the second time) and give a 5 minute speech--this is the now the best gig they could give the VP.
The problem with Chicago is before O'bama left the Illinois senate he forced all municipalities to house these same monkeys that are committing crime all over the state. There is not one safe area.
Oh boo effing hoo, as if you were going out anywhere.

Prevented this

#1030747 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW is over prescribing has very little to do with pharma deaths. They are perfectly prescribed. Get your facts straight Pile.
There is not a scientist that can quantify 2 pharmas together in the body, let alone 6...nor do they want to.

Chambersburg, PA

#1030748 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So are you.
In 2008 alone, the United States government allocated over $900 billion to special loans and rescues related to the US housing bubble, with over half going to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The Bush/Paulson plan was to have F & F buy these toxic mortgages or trade their good mortgages for bad ones.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1030749 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you disconnecting the power line to your home, hypocrite?

You Communist hypocrites crack me up. One of you Obama Voters I know had a bumper sticker on your car that said "Act globally, think locally". The moron had it on a 1963 Dodge which was emitting blue smoke (burning oil).

You are a mindless robot.

Chambersburg, PA

#1030750 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You should attack airports--they are the biggest polluters in the country. Day in and day out. Attack the Urban areas with their bus system. They scar lungs with their crap--all in the name of helping the po poor. I have yet to understand the vile propaganda of saving lives by giving mass amounts of chemicals day in and day out. We live in a society full of chemical lobotomies. Never get behind a person with a bag full of pharma leaving the Walgreens.
Both are regulated by the EPA & efforts are being made to reduce pollution like the effort to convert city busses to CNG & low polluting fuels.

Drugs saves lives & make lives better. As I said before, there is over prescribing & abuse.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1030751 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
I posted this recently...
Millionaires on Medicaid...our society is doomed...
"As a long-time employee of the local Medicaid office, I have had the opportunity to witness the diversion of applicants' significant resources in order to obtain Medicaid coverage. It was not at all unusual to encounter individuals and couples with resources exceeding $500,000, some with over $1 million. There is no attempt to hide that this money exists; there is no need," Eulau told the committee."
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/02/21/Mil...
ObamaCare forcing people into Medicaid

By Doug McKelway
Published November 22, 2013

FoxNews.com

A Virginia family, who asked to remain anonymous, but who came to Fox News with documents that demonstrate an apparent absurdity with Medicaid selection.

The father owns a $5 million house - entirely paid for. His kids attend expensive private schools. He owns three cars, but because he has earned his fortune and has stopped working , and his wife's new start-up business has yet to produce an income stream, he is considered by the Healthcare.gov website to have no income.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/22/ob...

Prevented this

#1030752 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how this right whiner forgot to mention the first Ethanol requirement was passed under his hero George W Bush & his party's run Congress.
This is how the right whiners are. They only blame Democrats ( forgetting Bush signed the 2007 legislation) and forget all the rap Republicans did to nearly kill this country under Bush.
it is a state issue.
http://generalaviationnews.com/2013/06/10/flo...

2007 act was pushed by Nancy Pant Piglosi and the democrats-I guess you forgot who was controlling congress.
nj raider 1

Vineland, NJ

#1030753 Nov 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree.
Too many other buy and sell electronically ported numbers to consider.
Don't fo'get to feed you innernet beast, and finks to the american communist act -it has now been made even easier for thugs and other low lifes to feed offer youz!!!!!!!
REDO the america communist act!
NO to Constitutional and HIPPA breaching codes of CORRUPTION!
Edit and implement into givverment social services offices everywhere, FOR the 15 percent uninsured, NOT destablizing America on oh so hackable public webs AGAINST America!
CHRISTIE et al 2016
(Suck it up Vineland-the rest of America needs the REAL leadership as well!)
Leave it up to you , to argue against commonsense. Which leads me to believe that having good sense just ain't common! Everything is working within the system, which is why you have'nt seen the true power of the SS system. Trust me, you will not be able to buy or sell anything once the system is exposed for what it is. It's the corperation called AMERICA's failsafe for when the unwilling slave nation catches on. I guarentee it won't be long before the nation as a whole opens it's eyes to the lies. That's how both the North & South came to terms on the 14th amendment. That's what the whole damn war was really about. Verse from NAS; OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE LIES, HISTORY';S TOLD FOUL, BUT I'M AS WISE AS THE OLD OWL, PLUS THE GOLDEN CHILD. You'll remain in the dark if you refuse to ask questions. Remember, you chose sides so, your part of the game. A willing participant. By law, the contract your parents signed call " a birth certificate" is voided if both parties were'nt knowlrdgable, or if 1 party did'nt act on good faith or was decietful. You've been lied to! Why do you think nobody has custody of the child when their born, or neither parent correctly stated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-26 20 min Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 33 min Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 52 min _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min _Zoey_ 4,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,332
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,104
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]