Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1030724 Nov 26, 2013
'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun
Jeff Rossen and Avni PatelTODAY
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterest Email
Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM ET

Video: Police are on the alert about the “knockout game”: Teenagers attacking innocent people just for fun. NBC investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen reports.

Pennsylvania schoolteacher Jim Addlespurger was walking home, minding his own business, when a group of teenagers knocked him out in broad daylight with no warning at all. He dropped face-down to the curb.

It's called the "knockout game": teenagers knocking people out for the fun of it. They even target women and children. Cases are piling up, and police are on high alert.

"I was hit with one punch that knocked me to the cold concrete," said Addlespurger, who has since recovered from the attack, which was caught on video. "It's a horrific thing to see, and I'm fortunate that I'm alive here to tell you about it."

Want an issue, a scam or a rip-off investigated? Email Rossen Reports.

Police fear the knockout game has been spreading, with cases from San Diego to St. Louis and Chicago. In Syracuse, N.Y., two men were killed in a possible knockout case. In New York City, police are investigating at least seven attacks.

One knockout game video shows a woman walking down the street when a stranger runs up and clocks her from behind — a sucker punch so brutal, the victim lies on the sidewalk, unable to move. In New Jersey, it appears suspects filmed their own attack, laughing and bragging about it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1030725 Nov 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a bullsht story and already debunked. Why do you saps continue to fall for the fun with numbers games that the media floats.
Boehner's wife will be on Medicare next year and with all her supplements she'll pay $400 which Boehner's spokesperson added to his individual policy. And of course Ms Buck also didn't deduct the portion of the congressman's policy that the government will be picking up.
Three packs of Marlboro reds per day to chase down that bottle of hootch didn't fare well for the soon to be ex speaker of the house either.
Is your kind of stupidity painful??
"Democrats now outnumber GOP in Suffolk"

http://www.newsday.com/columnists/rick-brand/...

and then we have this...

"The committee's report, "Billions of Federal Tax Dollars Misspent on New York's Medicaid Program," said roughly 60 percent of Medicaid applicants in Suffolk County -- on Long Island -- engage in estate planning to gain Medicaid eligibility"

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/02/21/Mil...

Everyone cheats Holmes...that's the problem...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1030726 Nov 26, 2013
Ethics on display...

"Democrats now outnumber GOP in Suffolk"

http://www.newsday.com/columnists/rick-brand/ ...

and then we have this...

"The committee's report, "Billions of Federal Tax Dollars Misspent on New York's Medicaid Program," said roughly 60 percent of Medicaid applicants in Suffolk County -- on Long Island -- engage in estate planning to gain Medicaid eligibility"

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/02/21/Mil ...

Everyone cheats Holmes...that's the problem...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1030727 Nov 26, 2013
Oh, lookie!

The N.J. Racist must have been released from prison.
nj raider 1 wrote:
been about a month and still the same ol' bullshit. A bunch of right wing crybabies crying about already existing laws, and abusing opinion as fact to bolster their argument.Time goes by, but nothing ever changes.Just admit your racism. It'll release so much stress off of your chest.lol!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1030728 Nov 26, 2013
I posted this recently...

Millionaires on Medicaid...our society is doomed...

"As a long-time employee of the local Medicaid office, I have had the opportunity to witness the diversion of applicants' significant resources in order to obtain Medicaid coverage. It was not at all unusual to encounter individuals and couples with resources exceeding $500,000, some with over $1 million. There is no attempt to hide that this money exists; there is no need," Eulau told the committee."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/02/21/Mil...
nj raider 1

Vineland, NJ

#1030729 Nov 26, 2013
Here's an idea. How about those that oppose this disfunctional gov't opt out of it? Giving the fact that you were born on American soil, that makes you sovereign. Go thru the legal steps to remove yourself from property of the USA. Nowhere in thr constitution does it state that you have to be a willing participant of America's slave business.This is modern day slavery except, your vote for your slave master/owner. If you don't agree with it, remove yourself from it! Not a hard fix is it? We're living the times preceding the rapture written about in the bible,where the entire world will be enlightened and realize, they've been will participants of the mark of the beast all along. You can't buy or sell anything legally without a social security number. That's your mark of thr beast!
hands on ar

Gurnee, IL

#1030730 Nov 26, 2013
I will never be compliant with obummer care its never gonna make it he's a liar cheater and a thief and should be impeached
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1030731 Nov 26, 2013
Ethics of the 'gimmedats' on display!!!

Pennsylvania!

"An audit by Pennsylvania Auditor General Jack Wagner found improper Medicaid eligibility determinations on nearly 2,000 randomly selected Medicaid applications between 2005 and 2009. The audit found a 14.7 percent fraud rate, three times the rate anticipated by the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare (DPW)...

...Wagner’s audit found an error rate of more than triple what the Department of Public Welfare claimed,” Benefield said.“The audit is looking only at a sample but determining the percentage of fraudulent payments—from which we can extrapolate that upwards of $1 billion was spent in this period on those who were not eligible for Medicaid.”

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/p...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1030732 Nov 26, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
Here's an idea. How about those that oppose this disfunctional gov't opt out of it? Giving the fact that you were born on American soil, that makes you sovereign. Go thru the legal steps to remove yourself from property of the USA. Nowhere in thr constitution does it state that you have to be a willing participant of America's slave business.This is modern day slavery except, your vote for your slave master/owner. If you don't agree with it, remove yourself from it! Not a hard fix is it? We're living the times preceding the rapture written about in the bible,where the entire world will be enlightened and realize, they've been will participants of the mark of the beast all along. You can't buy or sell anything legally without a social security number. That's your mark of thr beast!
Disagree.

Too many other buy and sell electronically ported numbers to consider.

Don't fo'get to feed you innernet beast, and finks to the american communist act -it has now been made even easier for thugs and other low lifes to feed offer youz!!!!!!!

REDO the america communist act!

NO to Constitutional and HIPPA breaching codes of CORRUPTION!

Edit and implement into givverment social services offices everywhere, FOR the 15 percent uninsured, NOT destablizing America on oh so hackable public webs AGAINST America!

CHRISTIE et al 2016
(Suck it up Vineland-the rest of America needs the REAL leadership as well!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1030733 Nov 26, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
been about a month and still the same ol' bullshit. A bunch of right wing crybabies crying about already existing laws, and abusing opinion as fact to bolster their argument.Time goes by, but nothing ever changes.Just admit your racism. It'll release so much stress off of your chest.lol!
Latino Vineland will LOVE CHRISTIE as POTUS!

Chirstie et al 2012!

Real leadership FOR America again-not Against it!!!
nj raider 1

Vineland, NJ

#1030734 Nov 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Oh, lookie!
The N.J. Racist must have been released from prison.
<quoted text>
Never been to prison, except on a visit. Verse from Puff daddy; " you ain't gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be." aLL OF YOU RIGHTIES on here are pure racist, trying your best to do Obama like ya'll did Malcolm X, MLK, 2Pac SHAKUR, Medgar Evers, and the Kennedy's. Too bad folks are'nt afraid of your fear mongering anymore!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030735 Nov 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The challenge made was to show that anyone has died from "emissions" according to their death certificate. My point was to show that even when someone dies of known Black Lung disease, the death certificate does not list that as the cause of death.
Point being, clueless one, the fact that "emissions" isn't listed as the cause of death on the death certificate, does not change the FACT that thousands have died as the result of coal plant emissions.
Only an idiot would try to claim that emissions from coal plants hasn't been linked to health issues and deaths.
"Coal-fired power plants are the single-largest source of U.S. electricity, providing 37% of the total last year. They also emit a disproportionately large share of greenhouse gases — far more that natural gas counterparts. While they provided 18% of all energy consumed nationwide in 2012, they accounted for 31% of energy-related carbon-dioxide emissions, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
More than 200 thousand a year die from perfectly prescribed pharma. Coroners are taught to list what organ failed first as the cause of death. O'bamacare will certainly help pharma kill more Americans, because like you--they don't have a clue. Medication for the masses...mmm mmm mmm.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1030736 Nov 26, 2013
I call on my Fellow Americans Republicans/Conservatives let’s make (2014 Election Historic) by retaining the House and winning the Senate by a larger enough Majority in both Chambers to Override any Presidential Veto!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1030737 Nov 26, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never been to prison, except on a visit. Verse from Puff daddy; " you ain't gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be." aLL OF YOU RIGHTIES on here are pure racist, trying your best to do Obama like ya'll did Malcolm X, MLK, 2Pac SHAKUR, Medgar Evers, and the Kennedy's. Too bad folks are'nt afraid of your fear mongering anymore!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030738 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Crime News
Illinois officials calling for stiffer punishments in 'Knockout Game' cases
by KMOV.com Staff
KMOV.com
Posted on November 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:59 PM
Related:
KMOV mobile app - for news on the go
( KMOV.com )-- Monday, Illinois state officials are calling for stiffer penalties for the brutal attacks known as the Knockout Game.
The attacks happen to unsuspecting people like the ones seen in the above video. Pedestrians are randomly punched by complete strangers.
The Illinois state crime task force is asking lawmakers to raise the penalty for these attacks from a misdemeanor to a Class A felony.
They also want to lower the age for being charged as an adult to 14 years of age.
They couldn't even salt the streets last night. Thousands of accidents because of black ice. Rahm Emmanuel and his cronies were at a fund raiser for Durbin. Biden broke ground on a Women's shelter for the second time yesterday, so the tax payer would have to pay for his trip. This is big stuff, 40 beds in a shelter needs the Biden to break ground (for the second time) and give a 5 minute speech--this is the now the best gig they could give the VP.
The problem with Chicago is before O'bama left the Illinois senate he forced all municipalities to house these same monkeys that are committing crime all over the state. There is not one safe area.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1030739 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More than 200 thousand a year die from perfectly prescribed pharma. Coroners are taught to list what organ failed first as the cause of death. O'bamacare will certainly help pharma kill more Americans, because like you--they don't have a clue. Medication for the masses...mmm mmm mmm.
Over prescribing is a big problem but pharma saves a pile of lives.

Show me one life pollution from power plants has saved?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030740 Nov 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
More lies and deception from Obama, the internal enemy of the U.S. and the free world:
"US Released $8 Billion in Nuke Deal With Iran"
""It's pretty clear the White House and State Department have been lying to the American people since the beginning of this process, so it wouldn't shock me to learn they are lying about how much sanctions relief they're giving Iran now," the aide, who was not identified, told The Beacon."
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Iran-8-bi...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Isn't it strange they keep calling it a NUKE deal. I thought Iran didn't have any NUKES. If no NUKEs how can it be a NUKE deal?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030741 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun
Jeff Rossen and Avni PatelTODAY
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterest Email
Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM ET
Video: Police are on the alert about the “knockout game”: Teenagers attacking innocent people just for fun. NBC investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen reports.
Pennsylvania schoolteacher Jim Addlespurger was walking home, minding his own business, when a group of teenagers knocked him out in broad daylight with no warning at all. He dropped face-down to the curb.
It's called the "knockout game": teenagers knocking people out for the fun of it. They even target women and children. Cases are piling up, and police are on high alert.
"I was hit with one punch that knocked me to the cold concrete," said Addlespurger, who has since recovered from the attack, which was caught on video. "It's a horrific thing to see, and I'm fortunate that I'm alive here to tell you about it."
Want an issue, a scam or a rip-off investigated? Email Rossen Reports.
Police fear the knockout game has been spreading, with cases from San Diego to St. Louis and Chicago. In Syracuse, N.Y., two men were killed in a possible knockout case. In New York City, police are investigating at least seven attacks.
One knockout game video shows a woman walking down the street when a stranger runs up and clocks her from behind — a sucker punch so brutal, the victim lies on the sidewalk, unable to move. In New Jersey, it appears suspects filmed their own attack, laughing and bragging about it.
They were filming and placing on YouTube. YouTube is now blocking these homemade videos.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1030742 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives want us to forget the time when food was for eating and Que the Bush's fault schpeil...
"That mandate-which was enacted in 2007–requires that 44% of this year’s U.S. corn crop be turned into ethanol to be blended with gasoline. This amount represents roughly 14% of the world’s total corn crop."
http://commodityhq.com/2012/commodities-that-...
Funny how this right whiner forgot to mention the first Ethanol requirement was passed under his hero George W Bush & his party's run Congress.

This is how the right whiners are. They only blame Democrats ( forgetting Bush signed the 2007 legislation) and forget all the rap Republicans did to nearly kill this country under Bush.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030743 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Over prescribing is a big problem but pharma saves a pile of lives.
Show me one life pollution from power plants has saved?
You should attack airports--they are the biggest polluters in the country. Day in and day out. Attack the Urban areas with their bus system. They scar lungs with their crap--all in the name of helping the po poor. I have yet to understand the vile propaganda of saving lives by giving mass amounts of chemicals day in and day out. We live in a society full of chemical lobotomies. Never get behind a person with a bag full of pharma leaving the Walgreens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 11 min squirrel 1,348
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Leo 50,467
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min Red_Forman 5,389
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,926
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,917
BELLA ESMAIL MOORE are you ready to take a poly... 2 hr ROMEL ESMAIL 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 98,999

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at January 30 at 3:35PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots