Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656072 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031649 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>No need to insult those who are retarded. Homer is in a separate class of libs late to the party. Even most Dems are just catching on that The One is the Clueless Empty Suit he was predicted to be back in 2007-2008. Now that he has screwed up both socialized medicine and with Iran, they're waking from their collective comas.
I can just see it now. 6 months from now, Iran has "the bomb" and uses it. How will The One blame Bush? Or, more importantly, will it interfere with his "filling in his brackets" or Date Night on Air Force One? Or golf?
Jay Leno will simply get him on the show to ask him how the Nuclear War with Iran is going.

In response, the Magic Negro will then dance, sing Al Green and complain about Republicans. The audience will roar. Some jokes will be traded and later we can all go home to watch the radioactive sunset.
Grey the Sock Queen

New York, NY

#1031650 Nov 27, 2013
Obama down to 37% now?

Not Surprised!

Lapeer, MI

#1031651 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>What rock have you been under? Even Dems and Libs are upset that this law of the land is a major disaster. If it wasn't they'd bragging about it instead of postponing more components until AFTER the 2014 elections.
And, if it is the "law of the land," why so many exemptions from companies and unions that previously were for it?
It's not a rock that Grey Ghost has been under but dried dung chips. He came out to get a drink.
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031652 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
A C A is simply following President George W Bush's footsteps.
President George W Bush expanded Medicare to include Prescription drugs!
OMG. And he waterboarded terrorists too, he should be shot. Someone get Cindy Sheehan on the phone. What's that? She went home in 2009 and hasn't been seen or heard from? Doesn't she know Obama's wars are still going on? Does she approve of drone attacks on US citizens without trials?

Has Obama flown back to the East coast after campain fundraising AGAIN? I know the White House website managed to put pictures of the two turkeys up for pardon right away. The ObamaCare website is still not working. Oops, mixing up the turkeys here.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1031653 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
When Crystal Mangum falsely accused several Duke lacrosse players of rape in 2006, there were 160 television news stories in the first five days after the players were arrested, but in 2013, when Mangum was convicted of murder and sentenced to 14 years in prison, there were only 3 television news stories, a difference in coverage of 5,233%.
The media is fickle__what else ya got pal?

Lapeer, MI

#1031654 Nov 27, 2013
Grey the Sock Queen wrote:
Obama down to 37% now?
Not Surprised!
The NY Times Propaganda Consortium is busy planning to get those numbers up.

Plan for the coming media assault by putting on your Bullshit Boots.
Grey Ghost

United States

#1031655 Nov 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>What rock have you been under? Even Dems and Libs are upset that this law of the land is a major disaster. If it wasn't they'd bragging about it instead of postponing more components until AFTER the 2014 elections.
And, if it is the "law of the land," why so many exemptions from companies and unions that previously were for it?
I served my country, and I got mine teabagger...BMW, 60k a year, I could care less what happens to this country, we must move forward!!
VeryGayGhost

Satellite Beach, FL

#1031656 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Homer!
I heard you died and were buried next to Jean.
Grey Ghost

United States

#1031657 Nov 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a rock that Grey Ghost has been under but dried dung chips. He came out to get a drink.
I been living it up, I got mine, after serving my country in viet nam!
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031658 Nov 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... did you have the same nightmare this year son?
Yes, I must have looked at Moochelle's uly mug. I mean, who would have believed that costume of Patriotic First Lady? It was beyond far-fetched.

When, oh when, will The One just admit he is gay and be done with the charade? I'd even forgive the biography about his being born in Kenya and his foreign exchange student status that paid his tuition to obtain the secret college grades or that his only real records were in the Choom Gang photos or from an unrepettant terrorist's (Bill Ayers) living room.

But THANK GOD the MS media got to the bottom of every scandal involving Mitt Romney cutting someone's hair in 8th grade, what he said to people between HomeRoom and 1st period in freshman year or tying the dog on top of the car in a crate in 1970.
Grey Ghost

United States

#1031659 Nov 27, 2013
Grey the Sock Queen wrote:
Obama down to 37% now?
Not Surprised!
Who told you that? FauxNews??
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031660 Nov 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, were the dung chips green? That might be the problem, you know. The ObamaCare website is totally powered by dung chips.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1031661 Nov 27, 2013
Behind 60 Minutes’s Bungled Benghazi Report

Lara Logan’s botched exposé is the tip of the iceberg.

....Though Logan and her producer, Max McClellan, claim to have worked on the story for over a year, conducting “exhaustive” research along the way (“dozens and dozens and dozens” of interviews, McClellan said, possibly “over a hundred”), the piece was littered with inaccuracies. McClatchy DC combed the transcript and found not merely a bad source but brought into question the totality of the reporting in the piece. It pointed out the following factual errors: Logan’s assertion that al-Qaeda carried out the attack (experts agree Ansar al-Sharia, a local militia connected to al-Qaeda, was the primary perpetrator); her claim that, on the night of the attack, the medical center in Benghazi was “under the control of al-Qaeda terrorists”(McClatchy’s own reports suggest it wasn’t); and her assertion that the U.S. is investigating the role of an al-Qaeda terrorist, now set to stand trial in the U.S. for his role in the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania (a law-enforcement source told McClatchy that no such investigation is underway).

“She obviously really wanted to believe this story,” says a former 60 Minutes producer.“I look at some of the comments she’s made, and I think geez, that goes way over the line, over CBS News guidelines,” a fact that the network’s report made clear.“From a CBS News Standards perspective, there is a conflict in taking a public position on the government’s handling of Benghazi ... while continuing to report on the story,” it concluded.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/364929/...

Lapeer, MI

#1031662 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama to abandon ObamaKKKare website....plans to rescue the Postal Service by conducting all healthcare enrollments by mail...
...or maybe carrier pigeon...
...or jungle drums...
When his f*cked-up website and his treacherous Obamacare fell flat, I'm surprised he didn't hold a White House Press Conference for Liberal Press Agents only announcing to America that "It's a black thing. You wouldn't understand".

Lapeer, MI

#1031663 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I served my country, and I got mine teabagger...BMW, 60k a year, I could care less what happens to this country, we must move forward!!
move forward???

Then why all of those backward strokes you're making?

Dif'rent Strokes fer Dif'rent folks, eh?

60K must mean you're sore 7 days a week.
Grey Ghost

United States

#1031664 Nov 27, 2013
VeryGayGhost wrote:
<quoted text> I heard you died and were buried next to Jean.
Hahaha! You wish, they couldn't kill me in Nam and I'm back for awhile, visting relatives!
Grey Ghost

United States

#1031665 Nov 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Behind 60 Minutes’s Bungled Benghazi Report
Lara Logan’s botched exposé is the tip of the iceberg.
....Though Logan and her producer, Max McClellan, claim to have worked on the story for over a year, conducting “exhaustive” research along the way (“dozens and dozens and dozens” of interviews, McClellan said, possibly “over a hundred”), the piece was littered with inaccuracies. McClatchy DC combed the transcript and found not merely a bad source but brought into question the totality of the reporting in the piece. It pointed out the following factual errors: Logan’s assertion that al-Qaeda carried out the attack (experts agree Ansar al-Sharia, a local militia connected to al-Qaeda, was the primary perpetrator); her claim that, on the night of the attack, the medical center in Benghazi was “under the control of al-Qaeda terrorists”(McClatchy’s own reports suggest it wasn’t); and her assertion that the U.S. is investigating the role of an al-Qaeda terrorist, now set to stand trial in the U.S. for his role in the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania (a law-enforcement source told McClatchy that no such investigation is underway).
“She obviously really wanted to believe this story,” says a former 60 Minutes producer.“I look at some of the comments she’s made, and I think geez, that goes way over the line, over CBS News guidelines,” a fact that the network’s report made clear.“From a CBS News Standards perspective, there is a conflict in taking a public position on the government’s handling of Benghazi ... while continuing to report on the story,” it concluded.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/364929/...
Ahhh finally a voice of sanity...this place is over run with teabaggers and retardlicans

Lapeer, MI

#1031666 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I been living it up, I got mine, after serving my country in viet nam!
You got it there and you're still getting it here with free condoms from the Magic Negro.
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031667 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I served my country, and I got mine teabagger...BMW, 60k a year, I could care less what happens to this country, we must move forward!!
LOL, That is not considered middle class where I live and BMW? Don't you only buy autos made by Obamabot Unions who are exempted from Obamacare?

Moving foward requries A CAPITALIST SOCIETY.

Unless, like other Obamatrons you believe the Capital District in the Hunger Games is the Real Utopia and are OK with the "districts" being forbidden to engage in free enterprise, instead being REQUIRED to DEPEND ON THE GOVERNMENT. Yes, that is a Dem's Utopia, all right.

Let's take away all that works for the majority to give to illegal aliens and the entitlement voters.

JFK must be flipping over in his grave. That ask not what you can get from your country has turned into demanding what you can get from for "free", not give, your country. JFK was more like the Tea party than any leftie Obamabot.
Lincoln

Lindenhurst, NY

#1031668 Nov 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! You wish, they couldn't kill me in Nam and I'm back for awhile, visting relatives!
Do you recognize any of your fellow lefties on this Topix board as the ones who spat at you at the airport and called you a babykiller?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,299
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 11,575
Trump is A 1 hr Splendid Person 146
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 4 hr Malignant Squaw b... 10
99% of abusers are democrat. 4 hr DemocrapsRMalignant 5
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 4 hr USMedia is Malignant 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 5 hr Fck steve 483

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages