Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522411 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1031503 Nov 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love watching dumbf**k progressives like you make complete fools of themselves.
Mark Halperin is a respected mainstream reporter. So many were surprised when he said on a conservative radio show today that, indeed, Obamacare does include so-called death panels, in the form of the Independent Payment Advisory Board.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/11...
The IPAB's function is to save money without reducing benefits & quality.

How were these thongs determined before?

But hey, a reporter says it & GD, it must be true? And you have the audacity to call other people stupid.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031504 Nov 27, 2013
Mississippi gurl l wrote:
This Video Tells You what You need to Know about The KnockOut Game
IS this trend a product of Obama Administration?
over 42 minutes long- many news clips http://youtu.be/_rutl85x2Lk
"America needs to search its heart about how it treats young black men"

--- The Magic Negro

"I've experienced white people locking their car doors when I passed by, too"

--- The Magic Negro

Gee. With Obamacare, Fast n Furious and Benghazi, I wonder why(snicker, snicker)

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"

--- The Magic Negro

Yer damned right he would.

...he'd act like it, too.
TSM

United States

#1031505 Nov 27, 2013
Obama number one supporter ‘Sandra Fluke’ should be happy this Holiday ‘ Obamacare Holiday Prize: Free Condoms!! WOW
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#1031506 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Mr Shitfly, you can pretend you didn't say it all you want.
You were having a GD fit about the ACA bringing the IRS more & more into our private lives by verifying income for subsidies.
You said it.
How do they verify it? By looking at your tax returns you sent them already.
My God Phil. Pull your head out of your ass & look around sometime. Maybe you won't be so GD stupid all the time.
TMy post to which you responded was directed at one of you ignorant buddies who claimed the IRS was running healthcare.
If you can't keep up with a conversation, STFU.
Like Obama....you too are a liar sir! SHOW ME THE POST! PROVE IT! Find even one post where I was having a GD fit about the IRS running Obamacare. Go ahead....be the first liberal to ever really prove your absurd assertions. The post I just made that you are replying to and commenting on, well that was the FIRST post I ever made about the IRS "running Obamacare".

I also do not consider any of the other posters on Topix "my buddies". I do converse with them about personal things, family discussions, yardwork or even the weather. Just because someone else shares the same view on a particular topic does not make them "buddies", it just means they happen to agree on the topic or a particular post made. You go around calling us "buddies" and the next thing you know we will all be ganging up on you or harassing you, or maybe even being racist towards you....isn't that the liberal directive when one is losing an argument?

You really should just leave the debating to the adults scooter. We know you try and we really do think the whole "kid discussing politics, even when he is too dumb to understand his building blocks" thing is cute and might even get a few likes on utube....but for the sake of the political talk, just leave it to those that actually check things out and don't just take the word of a repeated proven liar.

Lapeer, MI

#1031507 Nov 27, 2013
nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Racist? What about supporting the 1st black president, regardless of race don't you understand? True non racist white folks should've been happy to welcome in the 1st black president, and they were. You right wingers tried you damnest to link your racism to politics, to publically criticize the black man , and remain the undercover racists you truly are. The simple fact that, ya'll openly admitted that Obama outcampaigned both Mccain & Romney proves your racism without a doubt. But you'll lie through your teeth to save face, you racist POS! OWN IT CRACKA!
Go play the Knockout Game on some Dood with a CCW.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1031508 Nov 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? He was elected President; and re elected. No one cares if he had a conventional upbringing, what does it matter? That's what makes him all the more interesting and appealing; against all odds; he became the President of the United States. He exemplifies the American dream that anything is possible.
Get over it Frank; you're in the dark ages. Besmirching the President daily for 5 years is a sign of mental illness; but the good news is that mental health care is covered in Obamacares! Get help. You've got cancer in the brain.
"silly"
Based on your above post you definetley have mental illness. You have been besmirching former president Bush for at least 5 years. See your mental health doc, I hope he is in a network that will pay the costs.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#1031510 Nov 27, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
They also seem quiet on Iran ....
"lyinglin"
What is there to say regarding Iran. The president backed down and is in support of lessening the economic sanctions against his allies, the tallyban.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#1031512 Nov 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Poll: Americans Support Iran Deal By 2-To-1 Margin
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-am...
conservatives hate it, so naturally, everyone else loves it.
Hee, Hee, Hee.....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1031513 Nov 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uranium must be enriched to about 20 percent for research reactors that produce isotopes for cancer treatment and other applications, such as agricultural to enhance fertilizers. I don't understand how we feel it is appropriate to prevent their technological development.
Iran has been making strides at "sophisticated drone development, a homegrown auto industry and an aerospace program that officials say has sent rockets to the edge of space with animals aboard."
Personally, I think Israel doth protest too much. They view the prospect of Iran becoming a technological giant in the Middle East as more of a threat than the slim chance that they may develop a nuclear weapon.
A source chosen just for you.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/27/co...
Cancer treatment? or that's right, loons like you believe in radiating yourselves. Sure radiate more muzzies. Good enough. I am all for radiating liberals and muzzies under the guise of "O'bama health care".

Spokane, WA

#1031514 Nov 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
free enterprise and the free market system...
"John Galt"
You could have included; responsabilty, taking care of your own, not having your hand out.
Peace
otis

United States

#1031515 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA does not decide which doctors are in what network, dumbass Eed.
Their doctor chose to no longer accept that insurance or their insurance company narrowed their network.
I guess you spoke personally with their doctor? Of course not because if you had you would have found out that both patients and doctors are left in limbo with ObamaCare regulations trying to figure out if they keep their doctors and the doctors are being notified they are no longer in the 'network'.

One thing for sure we all can bet on is you won't be missed by NASA

Lapeer, MI

#1031516 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So a car with all the crap you listed getting 20 mpg has the same emissions as a car with all that crap getting 40 MPG? You claimed it does. That is really stupid.
You talk like a 15 year old, DumbDave.

This time next year, you'll be talking like a 14 year old.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1031517 Nov 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, I believe God is not happy about being used as a political tool anymore than he was happy about the temple being used as a "den of robbers". That "whip of cords" awaits them.
You have stated several times that you do not believe in G-d--as a matter of fact you also stated you were writing a book on how G-d and religion is the root of all evil. So shut up G-dless one.

Lapeer, MI

#1031518 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Ys you did.
I said Obama's sanctions lead to bringing the Iranians to the table.
You had a GD tizzy fit saying how I was wrong & we had sanctions since the 80's.
You were too GD stupid to know those sanctions were mostly unilateral with little effect & that it was Obama who gathered international support & joined those sanctions that forced Iran to the table.
Still not making sense, DumbDave.

Iranian's came to the table because they know a sucker when they see one. Opportunity knocks but once.

The Magic Negro doesn't negotiate from a position of strength but from naivete. Just ask a laughing Putin.

Spokane, WA

#1031519 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I love it. A self proclaimed health nut having fun creating pollution.
I knew you were an idiot.
"real dumb"
This will piss you off. I am going to create some pollution this evening, I am going to fire up the charcoal grill for a couple of ribeyes tonite.
Peace
KMA
Impeach Obama

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#1031520 Nov 27, 2013
How do you mindless Barry-suckers explain the FACT that terrorist and America-hater Bill Ayers ADMITS in his new book that he wrote failed idiot Soebarkah's book "Dreams From My Father"?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKU8TQDNO6QL8...
TSM

United States

#1031522 Nov 27, 2013
This isn’t surprising…Presidential Poll: Reagan Best, Obama Worst in Last 100 Years!!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1031523 Nov 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the post was about Iraq.
What did Iraq have to do with 9-11?
Nothing.
Obviously, Sherlock.

The same as Afghanistan at the time - nothing.
Obama the Imbecile

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#1031524 Nov 27, 2013
The Moron in Chief f ucks up another one!

The AWFUL Iran deal already falling apart...

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/27/surpris...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1031525 Nov 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You have stated several times that you do not believe in G-d--as a matter of fact you also stated you were writing a book on how G-d and religion is the root of all evil. So shut up G-dless one.
Well, all that's out the window now that the Vatican has a Pinko Pope. Does that mean Catholic priests will get the progressive pass too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 240,347
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,585
Hello Chicago 9 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 10 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 11 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 16 hr Truth 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages