Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,329)

Showing posts 946,561 - 946,580 of1,034,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The WMD threat Vallerie Plame said was there, idiot.
You have to be the most ignorant person here.
lol!Psst!

So did bushie boy find those wmd's?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

This woman is in charge of feministjusticeleague.com -not sure how big her group is BUT....

Victoria Prude

wants the filibuster law fixed because she's tired of 5-4 rulings in SCOTUS...

Hmmm, sounds like USAsince logic.
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Who ordered the teenager?
teenagehulabamaramafckfacedaug hterforsure say what? LOL
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Yeah is gone too hot in here lololololololhahahahahahahahah ahahahah
May I suggest you go to your local mogue so you can check out first hand their refrigeration units?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in all in a tingle waiting for the pardoning of the turkey.
I wonder how CNN can do an all day coverage of that.
I hereby pardon you!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

OBAMANATION wrote:
State Rep. Smashes Homeless Peoples' Stuff With a Sledgehammer
The DEMOCRAT Rep. roams the streets and looks for homeless people in order to literally smash their possessions.
http://www.alternet.org/state-rep-smashes-hom...
The idiot allows a TV station to video tape him vandalizing shopping cart.

The guys has a mental health issue.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like a redo on this beyond ignorant display of ignorance babe???
History is still not your subject eh?
(CNN)-- President Barack Obama is seriously considering withdrawing all U.S. troops from Afghanistan in 2014, a senior administration official told CNN.

"If Americans the soldiers and the troops leave here we will have no proper security and we will have the Taliban here again, Shorab Shinwari, a 21-year-old IT expert, said.

With rising speculation about a U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan, debate has begun over what will happen to Afghan women and girls should U.S. troops leave including former First Lady Laura Bush to top female lawmakers including Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer who have been ardent champions of Afghan women.

Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein are divided on how fast troops should withdraw and what will happen to Afghan women and girls if they do.

...What part of history do I have wrong this time?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in all in a tingle waiting for the pardoning of the turkey.
I wonder how CNN can do an all day coverage of that.
I heard on the streets, as the liberals say, O'bama is going to chop the head off the turkey this year and then he is going to tell the turkey if you like your head and want to keep your head you can.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they've got NOTHING!!!
This is their practical, "common sense" proposal:
1. Fully repeal President Obama's health care law...(Oh yea, that's going to go a long way in helping the uninsured)
2. Spurs competition to lower health care costs by allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines and enabling small businesses to pool together and get the same buying power as large corporations.(Oh, that's right. No one will lose insurance if THAT happens!)
3. Reforms medical malpractice laws in a commonsense way that limits trial lawyer fees and non-economic damages while maintaining strong protections for patients.(No comment necessary, just Republican Bullcrap)
4. Provides tax reform that allows families and individuals to deduct health care costs, just like companies, leveling the playing field and providing all Americans with a standard deduction for health insurance.(Yep, typical Republican plan...ignore those who don't make enough to file income tax)
5. Expands access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), increasing the amount of pre-tax dollars individuals can deposit into portable savings accounts to be used for health care expenses.(There we go again...ignore those people who can't afford "portable savings accounts).
6. Safeguards individuals with pre-existing conditions from being discriminated against purchasing health insurance by bolstering state-based high risk pools and extending HIPAA guaranteed availability protections.(DUH!! This changes nothing...people with pre-existing conditions will still not be able to afford insurance).
7. Protects the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions.(One again, no reason to comment. Just typical Republican bullcrap.
What a joke.
http://rsc.scalise.house.gov/solutions/rsc-be...
lol! Oh, come on! Just because reich wingers are trying to regulate the individual who has no money doesn't mean they don't care about ALL Americans...

... it just means they care more about some than others!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Americans would prefer this over Obamacare.
lol! It's nice to see still feel your opinions override the facts.... not that it really mattered in the first place!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Laura Bush talked about how far women in Afghanistan have come getting an education and becoming productive members of society largely due to Laura's and Hillary's efforts working together to help these women.
George Bush talked about how women in Afghanistan will suffer "a lot" if all troops are pulled out too soon and if that doesn't bother our conscience, "it should".
Barack Obama would say, "What war? What veterans?"
When was the last time this president honored veterans and soldiers still fighting his "right war" when it wasn't a patriotic holiday?
President Bush called to the commanders on the ground in both Afghanistan and Iraq every day. Remember McCrystal was fired because he told the truth about the incompetent O'bama--he said O'bama never called and never cared. Poof McCrystal was fired for telling the truth. O'bama was re-elected as president because he is a liar. What's wrong with this picture?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We wish you would jump ship & go to Cuba or China. I'll even fund your welfare so you can get a plane ticket! It will save us money in the long run.
Oh, not your homeland son!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

dumbdem wrote:
<quoted text> teenagehulabamaramafckfacedaug hterforsure say what? LOL
lol! you really are having a bad keyboard day son!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Just have to post this again - for the benefit of my two unhappy little judge-its.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Since it doesn't take much, apparently, to make them so angry.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. you sure are a reich wing radical son.
and it appears you're very proud of that fact too!
Yeah... you Gilligan are humped, ridden, and molested by chickens...

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You not caring is sop son.
Just like you not caring about America...
Seems to be out to weaken America,
very unpatriotic and idiotic
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! you really are having a bad keyboard day son!
Have you sought treatment for your loneliness & mental illness?
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(CNN)-- President Barack Obama is seriously considering withdrawing all U.S. troops from Afghanistan in 2014, a senior administration official told CNN.
"If Americans the soldiers and the troops leave here we will have no proper security and we will have the Taliban here again, Shorab Shinwari, a 21-year-old IT expert, said.
With rising speculation about a U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan, debate has begun over what will happen to Afghan women and girls should U.S. troops leave including former First Lady Laura Bush to top female lawmakers including Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer who have been ardent champions of Afghan women.
Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein are divided on how fast troops should withdraw and what will happen to Afghan women and girls if they do.
...What part of history do I have wrong this time?
You don't care if poor Americans
have health care
so don't pretend to care about Afghanistan.
P h o n y !!!
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Can't wit until the elections of 2014 & 2016.

Democrats committed suicide.

We need to thank Obama, Pelosi & Reid for running a fascist, totalitarian government.

As usual they are trying the blame game with Obamacare, but they are going to lose on this one, big time.

Republicans don't even need to campaign.
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You not caring is sop son.
Just like you not caring about America...
traitorYeahtraitorobamabotfckf acedaughterforsure say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 946,561 - 946,580 of1,034,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 5 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 33 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 33 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,031
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 230
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••