Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658848 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lilyshekita boocateeta

Satellite Beach, FL

#1030978 Nov 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
With Gore; there would not have been war. There may not have been 9/11 either.
In fact, there may not have been any USA! LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1030980 Nov 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you off your medication? You just said you agree with the Libertarians. Make up your minduh.
Said I would VOTE for a Libertarian before voting for any liberal.

At least they have the right idea about big government - or lack thereof.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1030981 Nov 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That must mean I'm a Deist too...and a Christian. They kind of go hand-in-hand. The creation, Grand Design, love, forgiveness...the whole package.
I don't believe in institutionalized religion either.
As I've stated before. I believe God created the universe and then went on vacation. That is being a Deist. The natural law of nature. There is no 'daddy' watching over us. You make your bed, you live your life, and when it is over, it is over.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030982 Nov 26, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
((((( ray dork morrrron changes posts!! what a doooofus!)))
<quoted text>
Bush lied,
and millions died.
Obama? no way!
He is finding affordable care for over 50 million people.
headline today: Republican cuts to food stamp program hurting children.
WOW!
That is what YOU are about!
Headline in the USA: 292 women and their children wait outside in 19 degree temps for a cot to sleep overnight, turned away! No room at the shelter: it currently has 279 families on waiting list. Only allows women and children. This in a small USA city!!
Right now! In the USA....
Republicans cut food aid to kids!!
Republicans cut unemployment benefits!!
Republicans deny medical insurance for poor families.
Republicans tell Grandma: get a job deadbeat! We cut your social security soon!
Republicans AWFUL CONDUCT, SHAMEFUL. DISGUSTING.
this is how YOU treat people!
dehumanize them, then watch them suffer?
All so some red state billionaires can get another tax cut!
Republicans all going to hell. LOL!
(((starting with you, post changer!))))
what's the plan in Afghanistan by O'bama? It was the only 'just' war according to O'bama...now what?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1030983 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dream on Alice!
Hey, this game sounds fun!

If Obama was NOT elected president, millions of families would be enjoying the holidays this year instead of being worried sick that they'll lose their health insurance in 2014.

Happy New Year!

Oh, and IF my aunt had balls...

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1030984 Nov 26, 2013
60% of all jobs will become part-times because of Obamacare!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1030985 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dream on Alice!
It is sad that you dismiss the lives of our soldiers so easily.

Orlando, FL

#1030986 Nov 26, 2013
Well, have to work this afternoon.

So my angry little judge-its will get a much-needed break and my liberal pals won't have to argue with me with nothing to support their arguments for a while.

But good luck to the rest of you who have to continue to deal with both of them.

Later.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1030987 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
A Progressive grows a nose

"CNN Poll: 53% Say Obama is Not Honest"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/cnn-poll-53-say-...
Tea Party new that already!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1030989 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Trunews:
CIA mole: Three Iranian terror cells in USA ordered to strike targets
Iran has given the go-ahead to operatives of three terrorist groups that have infiltrated the United States to carry out missions, including what is expected to be a Mumbai-style attack on a hotel where innocent bystanders would be killed, WND has learned.
A full report with many details of the missions has been passed on to U.S. officials.
Three targets have been chosen within America for imminent attack, and the terror teams have now cut communications with the operational center in Iran, a sign that they are moving ahead with the attacks, according to a high-level intelligence officer within the Islamic regime.
If only one of the attacks occurs, the regime will consider the operation a success, the source said. Tehran believes, he said, an attack would not be traced back to Iran due to the nationalities of the operators.
One of the planned attacks resemble the Mumbai attack in 2008, the source added, in which a hotel was targeted, hostages were taken and 164 people were killed over several days. India alleges Pakistan used proxies to carry out the Mumbai attack so it wouldn’t be traced back to Pakistan, just as Iran now is using proxies to hide its current terrorism. The information provided by the source provides details of a new jihadist coalition with a focus on creating instability in the U.S
TruNews with Rick Wiles??? ROFLMAO

Flack__you're a fkn mess__and a moron.

Orlando, FL

#1030990 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You cannot be Deist and Christian. They are not compatible.
Love nature because it's God's creation. Always marveling at what others don't seem to see. So what does that make me then?

And what's wrong with love and forgiveness?

Have to finish this later, flack.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1030991 Nov 26, 2013
Gift ideas for the Progressive in your life!

'New mothers can buy picture frames made from own placenta'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/ho...

Bozeman, MT

#1030993 Nov 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and yet the lying gayzo is no where to be found after it was exposed. ROTFLMAO...another democrat lying to push its agenda. Who would have thunk?
"Morales had recently announced that people were sending her tips from all over the world..."
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1030995 Nov 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Morales had recently announced that people were sending her tips from all over the world..."
I sent her a tip__told her not to stand up in a canoe.

Bozeman, MT

#1030996 Nov 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 9/12's the Ronald Reagan Repubs, the log cabin Repubs and the list go's on__those fks are becoming as disjointed as Islam.
What kind of republican are you? Care to list your republican characteristics? Your GOP ties? Hmmm?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1030998 Nov 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, this game sounds fun!
If Obama was NOT elected president, millions of families would be enjoying the holidays this year instead of being worried sick that they'll lose their health insurance in 2014.
Happy New Year!
Oh, and IF my aunt had balls...
Millions would still have policies cancelled.

Millios would be getting notices of increased costs.

This has been gong on for the past 10-15 years.

Millions would be without insurance in 2014.

Millions of those who buy as individuals would not be saving money in the exchanges

Thousands of small businesses would not be saving money in the exchanges.

This is why, Ray, you are dumber sh*t to pretend cancellations & premium increases never happened before. They happen now & you GD idiots run screaming thru the streets " OMG OMG OMG Obamacare Obamacare"

Prevented this

#1030999 Nov 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
then she needs to be found...another lying stealing cheating liberal.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1031000 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Doctors grade the ACA....
It's a "D"
http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/137811...
That shit outfit has doctors?

Prevented this

#1031001 Nov 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>TruNews with Rick Wiles??? ROFLMAO
so what are you saying? you think all moslems in the USA are peace loving liberals? Talk about a moron. They would leave you to die in an 'accident' and claim they have immunity after trying to kill you in the same accident. Don't feel bad-most Americans are as stupid as you when it comes to moslems.

Allah Akbar Real.

Bozeman, MT

#1031002 Nov 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>TruNews with Rick Wiles??? ROFLMAO
It's very interesting how you (a self-proclaimed republican) mock posters who cite right/republican/conservative sources, yet support those who cite left/democrat/progressive sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min _Zoey_ 11,594
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min honeymylove 2,680
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr bbyrd009 72,045
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hah_ 243,096
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr honeymylove 1,017
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 5 hr Tea Party Problem 105
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 5 hr Tea Party Problem 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages