Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
946,501 - 946,520 of 1,079,506 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Deal-Iran got everything they want and we get another debt-a very BIG debt!
Dude, not sure where you get your information, but its dead wrong. We are not paying Iran a dime,

We are freeing up their FROZEN ASSETS. Its their money bozo breath.

he concessions not only halt Iranís nuclear advances but also make it virtually impossible for Tehran to build a nuclear weapon without being detected, the officials said. In return, Iran will receive modest relief of trade sanctions and access to some of its frozen currency accounts overseas, concessions said to be valued at less than $7 billion over the six-month term of the deal. The sanctions would be reinstated if Iran violates the agreementís terms.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just started reading "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" by Ben Fountain.
It's going to be a good read.
thanks will give it a look.
You might provide a few "Nudie" sites for Carol?
LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay maybe we all here should look at the pictures of Obama's momma, but I don't have the link.
Just type in Obama's mother's nude photos.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Let's look at Obama's agenda for today according to Mark Knoller-

Obama back at WH after ~90 mins of basketball. Heads west this afternoon for Dem fund raiser.

But, was too busy with Obamacare to take 15 min ride to a Gettysburg event.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable yet believable.
Liquor will do this to you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, not sure where you get your information, but its dead wrong. We are not paying Iran a dime,
We are freeing up their FROZEN ASSETS. Its their money bozo breath.
he concessions not only halt Iranís nuclear advances but also make it virtually impossible for Tehran to build a nuclear weapon without being detected, the officials said. In return, Iran will receive modest relief of trade sanctions and access to some of its frozen currency accounts overseas, concessions said to be valued at less than $7 billion over the six-month term of the deal. The sanctions would be reinstated if Iran violates the agreementís terms.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Yeah, like a peace deal with a madman hell bent on destruction have always been worked.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and some conservative states don't believe in individual sovereign rights.
they believe that states can tell its citizens what medical procedures they can or cannot have rather than their doctor
they believe the state can dictate medical decisions for a spouse rather than the family doctor and the spouse
they believe the state can dictate personal religious decisions concerning religious rites rather than the people involved.
What is it with you libtards? Everything has to lead back to abortion. As I've said a million times abortion is murder but if you libtards want to kill your future go right ahead. Doesn't bother me a bit. One more slacker I won't have to provide for.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course, Obama is responsible for the earthquake in Haiti, rain in California, the Bush stock Market crash of 2008, the invasion of Iraq, and __________ lois will fill in the blank.
LOL
Obama is definitely responsible for ObamaKare and for his anti - America policies. Remember Obama,with help form Peolsi,Reid and others forced ObamaKare on our country. ObamaKare never should have been passed,especially illegally on the eve of Christmas recess through reconciliation. Tax and spend bills have to originate in the House,and can't be passed by reconciliation. Not a single Republican voted for ObamaKare. Thant you Democrat congress for the infamous 2009 Christmas present,that we will be paying for for the rest of our lives.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
As I said it before nothing is amusing as seeing the Progressives trying to figure out a disaster to compare Obamacare too.
Let's just say nothing will do so long term damage to our economy or degrade health care as this bill.
No war, no hurricane, nothing can be compared to this sort of self-inflicted damage.
Storms and hurricanes are an act of nature, ObamaKare is a man made disaster.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What is it with you libtards? Everything has to lead back to abortion. As I've said a million times abortion is murder but if you libtards want to kill your future go right ahead. Doesn't bother me a bit. One more slacker I won't have to provide for.
Did you ever notice that abortion is the only thing that libs are pro"choice" about? Every other part of our lives they want to control.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever notice that abortion is the only thing that libs are pro"choice" about? Every other part of our lives they want to control.
Yep! But I can't have salt or to much soda or have a gun or eat trans fat etc...
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable yet believable.
What the husband says as you slurp lard.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. That and we can make the choice to sever the spinal cords and suck out the brains of 50 million babies in utero, but it is inhumane to economically deport 20 million illegal alien entitlement suckers.

That is perfect logic in Lib Land.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Storms and hurricanes are an act of nature, ObamaKare is a man made disaster.
I think in Obama New Speak, it is actually a man CAUSED DISASTER. Like a terrorist attack.

And an outright Obama lie is now, he "misspoke," according to the New York Times.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

LOS ANGELES Ė The Auto Show is under way in Los Angeles, an annual showcase for all the newest ways technology is influencing car design. What not too long ago seemed like extravagant, luxury options may soon be showing up on dashboards as standard features. The car of the future could be just a few short years away.

It's a major theme at this year's L.A. Auto Show: cars with brains.

"Now with the E and the S class we have a car that can actually steer itself," said Bart Herring of Mercedes Benz.

Mercedes uses radar, sonar and infrared sensors along with two video cameras to help the vehicle "see" the road ahead, enabling the car to react much more quickly than the driver. A commercial says, "It can stop itself if it has to!"

But collision-avoidance technology, once confined to luxury cars, is going mainstream.

Subaru's Dominick Infante says its new system may soon be standard equipment in the United States. He says the technology has been common in Japan for almost a decade. If the driver doesn't hit the brakes on time, the system will do it.

"It's an unusual feeling as it takes over, but I'll tell you, as long as you have faith in it, it will stop the car," Infante said.

This year, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety added something new to its crash tests: a category called crash avoidance. In a test conducted at 25 mph, Subaru got top marks.

Auto Tech journalist Doug Newcomb says that with so many distractions on the road, "drivers become complacent."

"And that's the whole idea behind the technology is to look out for them when they're not paying attention," he said.

The technology is not intended to completely take over for the driver, but it can take some of the load off.

Mercedes has a model that can halt and start itself in stop-and-go traffic.

"That's really one more step to the ability to have autonomous driving," Herring said.

A spage-age dream may soon be a reality.

"We're a lot closer to cards driving themselves than a lot of people imagine," said Newcomb.

© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Flying cars not that far away.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Nelville Kerry on CNN spouting off about this deal he thinks he has. Blind leading the blind. I say we will hear a big boom coming from Iran soon. One of two sources. Either Iran explodes the bomb or Israel explodes Iran. These idiots are playing with matches in a powder keg.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and some conservative states don't believe in individual sovereign rights.
they believe that states can tell its citizens what medical procedures they can or cannot have rather than their doctor
they believe the state can dictate medical decisions for a spouse rather than the family doctor and the spouse
they believe the state can dictate personal religious decisions concerning religious rites rather than the people involved.
Good to know you think it's wrong for a handful of political bureaucrats to control the health care decisions of citizens.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

A relative by marriage of the Kennedy family convicted in the 1975 beating death of a teenage neighbour has walked free on bail as he awaits a new trial.

Michael Skakel, whose aunt Ethel was the widow of Robert Kennedy, was found guilty in 2002 of killing Martha Moxley, 15, with a golf club.

Mr Skakel, 53, has served 11 years in prison in the US state of Connecticut but has maintained his innocence.

Last month a judge found his lawyer had failed to represent him adequately.

Prosecutors are appealing the ruling granting him a new trial.

The judge ordered that Mr Skakel remain in Connecticut and wear a tracking device.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
LOS ANGELES Ė The Auto Show is under way in Los Angeles, an annual showcase for all the newest ways technology is influencing car design. What not too long ago seemed like extravagant, luxury options may soon be showing up on dashboards as standard features. The car of the future could be just a few short years away.
It's a major theme at this year's L.A. Auto Show: cars with brains.
"Now with the E and the S class we have a car that can actually steer itself," said Bart Herring of Mercedes Benz.
Mercedes uses radar, sonar and infrared sensors along with two video cameras to help the vehicle "see" the road ahead, enabling the car to react much more quickly than the driver. A commercial says, "It can stop itself if it has to!"
But collision-avoidance technology, once confined to luxury cars, is going mainstream.
Subaru's Dominick Infante says its new system may soon be standard equipment in the United States. He says the technology has been common in Japan for almost a decade. If the driver doesn't hit the brakes on time, the system will do it.
"It's an unusual feeling as it takes over, but I'll tell you, as long as you have faith in it, it will stop the car," Infante said.
This year, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety added something new to its crash tests: a category called crash avoidance. In a test conducted at 25 mph, Subaru got top marks.
Auto Tech journalist Doug Newcomb says that with so many distractions on the road, "drivers become complacent."
"And that's the whole idea behind the technology is to look out for them when they're not paying attention," he said.
The technology is not intended to completely take over for the driver, but it can take some of the load off.
Mercedes has a model that can halt and start itself in stop-and-go traffic.
"That's really one more step to the ability to have autonomous driving," Herring said.
A spage-age dream may soon be a reality.
"We're a lot closer to cards driving themselves than a lot of people imagine," said Newcomb.
© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Flying cars not that far away.

I wonder how far a battery powered aerocar would go between charges. Hope they have impressive glide characteristics.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! But I can't have salt or to much soda or have a gun or eat trans fat etc...
And heaven forbid that you are a smoker. You are not allowed to smoke in a bar, or outside in a park, or even in the business that I built and maintain. Now there is even a town where you can't smoke in your own home-with more to follow suit I'm sure.( http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/11/21/smo... )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is the governments lapdog 10 min Agree 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,550
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 11 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 45,774
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 24 min Steve is the best 354
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search