Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1029865 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What does that have to do with what I posted.
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."
Barack Hussein O'bama.

Prevented this

#1029866 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you can bring back leaded gas too!
And eat fish from the Amazon....
And hey! Go for that shrimp from the Gulf!
What difference does it make? You are eating tuna from Japan.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029867 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you know if you don't have a clue about a subject, maybe you shouldn't go making statements that show you for the uninformed idiot you are.
like most conservative republican blowhards, you are short on actual information but big on wind. No wonder your ilk disdain an education and consider those who study and get college degrees "Elites"
Oh my the self-alleged very educated Elitist Progressive doesn't know...

Martin Fitzpatrick, director of non-proliferation and disarmament at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, said in an interview:“I don’t understand why Iran is producing 20% enrichment to begin with. They say it’s for fuel for Tehran’s research reactor, but the amount of 20% enriched products they’ve already stockpiled would be enough to fuel the reactor for 20 years, so there is no civilian purpose for it at all. By continuing to produce 20% enriched uranium Iran underscores suspicions that there is a military purpose for this kind of enrichment.”

http://www.aawsat.net/2013/11/article55321541

I repeat they do not NEED enriched uranium.

Appears another alleged real smart starry eyed Obama groupie was working on an information deficit.

You would have been better off asking why I said that than making an ass out of yourself with the above post!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1029868 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a shady and murky past. How do you explain Obama's mother's nude photos in the possession of Frank Marshall Davis?
Or Davis being the logical Marxist mentor Obama wrote about in his book named "Frank"?
With a mother who reveled in corruption just for the sake OF corruption, and having a dad who got off on hating America, there was never a chance that Barrack would ever grow up to be anything but a compulsive liar who delights in the destruction of the most powerful nation on this world.

There better be some damn fine drugs available in the Brave New World he has in mind for our future or there will be hell to pay for the hell he's caused.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029869 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
banning DDT spreads malaria...
nothing wrong with lead paint unless your kids are stupid enough to eat paint...actually far superior paint...
obviously you've never had children. Do you think toddlers under five really understand right and wrong. Do you think a baby crawling around knows not to eat paint chips.

have you ever actually had to care for a toddler??? I'm hoping that's a big fat no. Babies put anything they can get their hands on in their mouth, as it is the primary sensing device they have.

jeesh you really are stupid, and I like your use of fallacies. Discount a whole series of statements because of an error in one.

You for once in your life were correct, it wasn't Charles Oppenheimer, but Robert. But I guessing you aren't actually that stupid to not know who I was talking about...but as usual I'm probably not giving you enough credit...you probably are that dumb

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029870 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Iranian negotiators danced on the table while Kerry sucked their dicks...
no son that was your father.......
Naah

Palm Coast, FL

#1029871 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Thanks for showing all you have are personal attacks son.
Keep up the standard reich wing work. You're doing a fine job!
Thanks for attacking me personally. It shows the Obama mentality... or lack of it. You're doing an Obamaliarly job! LOL

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#1029872 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Euw...Frankenstein sucky suckies? Gross.

Prevented this

#1029873 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that "payback is sweet" in mind should we ever have another Republican president. Perhaps the Democrats should adopt the Republican pledge to sabotage, undermine and destroy the U.S. Economy by obstructing and blocking all legislation presented by the president.
Republican mantra: America be damned. It's our way or the highway.
your president is a retard. Inept and scared.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029874 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
did these events occur or not?
mmm
Aren't they destroying Syria's chemical/biological weapons right now along with the production facilities...and guess what, it was done without us having to send in military troops or spend trillions of dollars?
Libya-wasn't a terrorists sponsoring dictator disposed without invading?
Egypt-wasn't a brutal dictator disposed and Egypt's first free elections held in decades again without our intervention?
Iran geee, Iran is going to allow weapons inspectors in and downgrade their 20% enriched uranium and stop their nuclear program,
ALL OF THESE EVENTS OCCURRED WITHOUT OUR MILITARY INTERVENING
Let me guess, you consider anything a failure that doesn't include putting our troops in harm's way and the loss of U.S. lives
please explain exactly how or why you consider them failures, rather that just stating that.
let's pretend you actually took geometry in high school...make a statement and then prove it.
Karma argue with the American people on how great he is at a foreign policy...

37% approve and 53% disapprove of Obama's foreign policy.

So what does the self-proclaimed "well educate and Elite" Progressive have to say about that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029875 Nov 24, 2013
President Obama Job Approval - Foreign Policy

Average -->37% approve 52% disapprove

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029876 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my the self-alleged very educated Elitist Progressive doesn't know...
Martin Fitzpatrick, director of non-proliferation and disarmament at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, said in an interview:“I don’t understand why Iran is producing 20% enrichment to begin with. They say it’s for fuel for Tehran’s research reactor, but the amount of 20% enriched products they’ve already stockpiled would be enough to fuel the reactor for 20 years, so there is no civilian purpose for it at all. By continuing to produce 20% enriched uranium Iran underscores suspicions that there is a military purpose for this kind of enrichment.”
http://www.aawsat.net/2013/11/article55321541
I repeat they do not NEED enriched uranium.
Appears another alleged real smart starry eyed Obama groupie was working on an information deficit.
You would have been better off asking why I said that than making an ass out of yourself with the above post!
that is not what the poster said, not sure if it was you, but I will check.

The statement was that enriched uranium is not needed for civilian nuclear power. That is a completely untrue, uniformed statement. Civilian nuclear power does utilized enriched uranium.

I also said, but aparently you intentionally left out, was that 20% enriched uranium can be used for a crude weapon but that most nuclear weapons used 85% enriched uranium.

I'm not the one backing out of what I said after being shown up and owned.

BTW, there was a article last year in Foreign Affairs (I doubt very much you've ever read it much less heard of it) by Kenneth Waltz on why a nuclear armed Iran could actually bring more stability to the Middle East.

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/137731...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029877 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma argue with the American people on how great he is at a foreign policy...
37% approve and 53% disapprove of Obama's foreign policy.
So what does the self-proclaimed "well educate and Elite" Progressive have to say about that.
maybe that the republican mantra that our schools are failing us is correct.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#1029878 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that "payback is sweet" in mind should we ever have another Republican president. Perhaps the Democrats should adopt the Republican pledge to sabotage, undermine and destroy the U.S. Economy by obstructing and blocking all legislation presented by the president.
Republican mantra: America be damned. It's our way or the highway.
Go tell that to the Paki, Afghani and Iraqi civilians who buried little kids killed by drones deployed under Obama's reign.

BTW, Obama's edicts and "Acts" are subversive to our national economy and any racial harmony that we ever accomplished under the authority of all of our previous presidents. He's the kind of person that makes so many people hope that there really is a hell where scum rots forever. How else would those immune from our laws ever get their just desserts?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029879 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably because when she went to find some she realized there wasn't a single reputable source...just conservative bloggers posting badly photo shopped pictures and making up stories to go with them.
Only a few people read Ghost/Yeah's post.

Occasionally when extremely bored someone looks at them but he is on breeze pass for most posters here.

Prevented this

#1029880 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe that's why he keeps sticking his tongue out when he was taking-evidentally he has been sucking dick for a long time.
LetsTry

Trollhättan, Sweden

#1029881 Nov 24, 2013
This
LCNLin

United States

#1029882 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost/Debil is still here...just calls herself Yeah as well as many other names...
you have a point...

Galt will cease criticizing Carol's personal diary...
The Queen of England uses the third Person. It is commonly employed by a person of high office, such as a monarch, earl, or pope.

The Quean of California uses the third Person......etc

Prevented this

#1029883 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably because when she went to find some she realized there wasn't a single reputable source...just conservative bloggers posting badly photo shopped pictures and making up stories to go with them.
Frank Marshall took the pictures, they came from his private collection. Surprisingly some were found in a museum in the middle of Illinois. O'bama's mom posed nude like the ho she was-get over it. Hillary may have posed nude too...so I have heard 'on the streets'in Park Ridge, as liberals like realtime say.
LCNLin

United States

#1029884 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
banning DDT spreads malaria...

nothing wrong with lead paint

unless your kids are stupid enough to eat paint...actually far superior paint...
noboma ate lead paint ....the explanation for his posts revealed?
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 42 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 3 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr Silk 81
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago