Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1231897 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029888 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

I also said, but aparently you intentionally left out, was that 20% enriched uranium can be used for a crude weapon but that most nuclear weapons used 85% enriched uranium.

BTW, there was a article last year in Foreign Affairs (I doubt very much you've ever read it much less heard of it) by Kenneth Waltz on why a nuclear armed Iran could actually bring more stability to the Middle East.
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/137731...
I am sure I said Iran but go check; either way IRAN does not need to enrich uranium.

Still not following your logic on why they need to continue to enrich uranium given it is not currently necessary. This leaves the international community wondering what is going on-for good reason.

One professor's opinion is not what international policies should be based on- even the UN agrees that nuclear proliferation needs curtailed.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1029890 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you've never had children. Do you think toddlers under five really understand right and wrong. Do you think a baby crawling around knows not to eat paint chips.
have you ever actually had to care for a toddler??? I'm hoping that's a big fat no. Babies put anything they can get their hands on in their mouth, as it is the primary sensing device they have.
jeesh you really are stupid, and I like your use of fallacies. Discount a whole series of statements because of an error in one.
You for once in your life were correct, it wasn't Charles Oppenheimer, but Robert. But I guessing you aren't actually that stupid to not know who I was talking about...but as usual I'm probably not giving you enough credit...you probably are that dumb
how did all those people live so long? practically everything was lead paint--maybe because they had parents who watched them instead of a TV that watched them.
SunDAY Services

Waynesboro, MS

#1029891 Nov 24, 2013
A Clean Break and A Pretext for War, read James Bamford (CSPAN)
Watch:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029892 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtards don't believe in state sovereign rights. They think the feds should be able to tell the people what to do and when to do it and the hell with state rights.
You want to return to the days of slavery. Sorry buddy, it's not going to happen.
LCNLin

United States

#1029893 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Marshall took the pictures, they came from his private collection. Surprisingly some were found in a museum in the middle of Illinois. O'bama's mom posed nude like the ho she was-get over it. Hillary may have posed nude too...so I have heard 'on the streets'in Park Ridge, as liberals like realtime say.
Such small minds, No wonder you lose elections.
LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029894 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe that the republican mantra that our schools are failing us is correct.
LOL, that was lame

It could also say....

37% of Americans are starry eyed Obama groupies who are too dumb to realize that his foreign policy is a disaster.

Prevented this

#1029895 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
noboma ate lead paint ....the explanation for his posts revealed?
LOL
It is obvious O'bama must have eaten lead paint...so you feel is it responsible for his retardation?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029896 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
the goal was to destroy Assad's WMD capabilities, not get involved in a civil war.
was that or was it not done???
Who knows? Certainly not you or me.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029897 Nov 24, 2013
I forgot to add Iran-have a seizure fool. It was cleared up.
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you should be asking yourself, why do I even open up my mouth and make a complete fool of myself when dealing with someone who is magnitudes more intelligent than myself.
I ask myself that all the time about you.

Despite your wild claims at being smarter than the rest of Americans, your dumb ass posts like this destroys your claim.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1029898 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."
Barack Hussein O'bama.
The ACA dors not prevent you from going to the same doctor.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029899 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just took a few minutes to check them out. There is not much doubt that it is her.
You know nothing about photoshopping. Anyone can produce a nude photo of someone. You want to see Laura Bush spread eagle?
You rightwingers are sick in the head; not to mention stupid. You believe in Youtube!!! Just that fact that you sickos are looking this crap up is amazing. Go find Barbara Bush swinging on a pole you dummie

Prevented this

#1029900 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show me what a 'food stamp' looks like son?
Do you know what an O'bama supporter looks like? check their pocket.
SunDAY Services

Waynesboro, MS

#1029901 Nov 24, 2013
Clean Break or Dirty War
Watch:
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029902 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>how did all those people live so long? practically everything was lead paint--maybe because they had parents who watched them instead of a TV that watched them.
They also probably took better care of their property and cleaned up peeling paint.

America was not always like it is now.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029903 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Good thing you can only attack people son.
After all, it requires NO thinking on your part!
Nice description of yourself.
LCNLin

United States

#1029904 Nov 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to return to the days of slavery. Sorry buddy, it's not going to happen.
Galt announced that he will refrain from attacking Carol.

LOL
LCNLin

United States

#1029905 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You know nothing about photoshopping. Anyone can produce a nude photo of someone. You want to see Laura Bush spread eagle?
You rightwingers are sick in the head; not to mention stupid. You believe in Youtube!!! Just that fact that you sickos are looking this crap up is amazing. Go find Barbara Bush swinging on a pole you dummie
They lose elections as they are so easily distracted.

Prevented this

#1029906 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
why? how do you know? because of the knock-out game?
Slavery is the ownership or physical control of people by other people, the elimination of their free will and personal choice.

O'bama care is doing just that. Welfare is doing just that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1029907 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
those aren't photo shopped stupid. They aren't his mother either, but that doesn't make you any less of a dumbass.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029908 Nov 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Certainly not you or me.
U.S. Training Syrian Rebels In Jordan, Der Spiegel Reports

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/us-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Pookie Bear 189,594
last post wins! (Apr '13) 13 min Concerned_American 520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,988
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 894
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,451
Ill have those negras voting Democratic for t... 4 hr WillNAZIsDelete 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr editor 99,531
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]