Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,294)

Showing posts 945,861 - 945,880 of1,033,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" People on Medicaid are naturally sicker"
where the fck do you come up with this stupid sht? Lets take your "logic" a bit further. Remove them from Medicaid and they will be naturally healthier.
I don't know why you continually insist on proving that you have no common sense. Must be a Republican thing.
MOM

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

It seems once Obaaaaaama was proven to be a FRAUD AND LIAR HIS TOPIX SUPPORTERS are not here as much defending what they dont know about like real dumb dave and the rest now only the Brave Bigots are here the RACIAL SUPPORTERS not even White Liberal SONICFILTH can take the obaaaaaama LIES made fools of them
SAD STORY

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

MOM wrote:
Sad, Sad, Sad: Atlanta 16-Year-Old Girl Shot Dead In Her Bedroom By Complete Stranger 5 Minutes After Meeting Him!
WILL THEIR BE ANY PROTEST WILL THESE PEOPLES NAMES BE HOUSEHOLD NAMES A Clayton County high school student was shot to death in her own bedroom.
Police said a teenager confessed to accidentally shooting V’ondra Olivaria, 16, in her Clayton County house on Silverwood Drive on Saturday.
Brandon Williams, 17, is facing involuntary manslaughter charges, along with reckless endangerment, and possession of a handgun by a person under 18.
“She was bubbly. She was loving, caring, givin , unselfish, just the sunshine. She was the sunshine,” Yolanda Rincon, the teen’s mother, told Channel 2&#8242;s Rachel Stockman.
Rincon was home on Saturday night when the shooting happened and remembered hearing a gunshot.
“He shook my hand and not even five minutes later I heard a gun go off and my baby was gone,” Rincon said.
Rincon said another friend brought the teenager to her home and they had never met prior to Saturday night.
“I am mad at you. I hate you, but at the same breath, I hurt for you because you are somebody’s child and I know you realize it now. You can’t bring her back and you can’t play with life,” Rincon said.
It was initially reported by DailyMail that Brandon fled the scene after shooting V’ondra, leaving her mother to watch her die.
Brandon, you ain’t isht, and we have a special place we put ain’t isht folks like yourself. Happy trials.
R.I.P. V’ondra Olivaria
WILL ANYONE SAY ANYTHING or a BLACK PERSONS LIFE ONLY MEANS SOMETHING WHEN YOU CAn SAY RACISM
To me if you are Black,Red,White or any color a Life is a Life.

I hate to say this but what i have seen so far is it has got to be a white killing a black
before Obama and the Rev. Al will raise Hell!It is just like FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.

By Reid Wilson
September 18 at 9:00 am

The city of Chicago registered more homicides than any city in the nation in 2012, surpassing even New York — despite the fact that the Second City has only one third as many residents as the Big Apple.

In new crime statistics released Monday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported 500 murders in Chicago in 2012, up sharply from the 431 recorded in 2011. New York reported 419 murders last year, compared with 515 in 2011.

But residents of Chicago and New York were much less likely to be victims of a homicide than residents of Flint, Mich. Sixty-three murders occurred in 2012 in Flint, a city of 101,632, meaning one in every 1,613 city residents were homicide victims. Detroit, which experienced 386 homicides in 2012, was almost as unsafe; that’s enough murders to account for one in every 1,832 residents.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it!
I tear up with a lump in my throat every time I read the Gettysburg Address.
Me, too.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I was just thinking about this and you the other day.
Have you read any of Herman Wouk's books? He has an amazing writing style that brings history to life through fictional characters. I've read three of his books. You?
I prefer reading books by authors like James A. Michener, "Centennial", for example, where learning history is through the eyes of people in the author's imagination.
However, I do like reading biographies of historical figures.
Which ones have you read, by the way? Maybe I've just never asked before but don't recall your ever sharing it.
Both excellent historical fiction.

William Manchester is excellent - Bio of Winston L S Churchill
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/s...
GFY, your phaerie queer...
Latent Gay. Someone who is transparently gay but believes himself to be straight.

Often overherd making very stupid, xenophobic and racist comments.

Sound like you?
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that was harsh...Homeboy just supports Obama like a puppydog....
but who is the bigger leftie...Homeboy or Realtime?
The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people.

.... example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their posts
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you continually insist on proving that you have no common sense. Must be a Republican thing.
Republicans seem to feel entitled to the Presidency,
this mixed with racism

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
As written on the teleprompter for Obama:
Five years ago the Communist Party USA brought forth, upon this government of the people, the last battle of the American communist rebellion, conceived in Marxism, and dedicated to the proposition that “all men are created equal”, with the exception of the ruling elite, unions, and associated cronies.
Now we are engaged in the last battle, testing whether this nation, or any nation with limited government, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met in the hidden corridors of government. We come to take control of it, as a final assault on individual freedom begins, that the nation might die and be replaced by a Marxist communist totalitarian dictatorship. This we may, in all propriety do.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate – we can not consecrate – we can not hallow, these corridors – The Democrat communists, living and dead, who sabotaged the limited government here, have hallowed it, in preparation for us to take our place in history as conquerers. The world will forever note, and long remember what we say here; because saying is the same as doing.
It is rather for us, the current threat to limited government, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us – that, from these honored past communist saboteurs we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here, gave the last full measure of devotion – that we here highly resolve these communists that preceeded us shall not have lied in vain; that the nation, shall have a new birth of elite rulers, and that government over the people, ruling the people, lying to the people, shall not perish from the earth.
Leave it to the Magic Negro to debase, defile and bastardize all that is dear to America.

He bows to those who would ruin our country.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct - progressive dem Kalifornians are the most bigoted and prejudiced hypocrites on the planet. Progressive dem NYers run a close second.
homer didn't think that one through. He used to be witty, now he's just another libturd.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't accept merely stating a fact that this is more of the Bush legacy same as the Dept. of Homeland security.
"Get rid of them both!" - Homer(I) 2016
If we didn't surrender to the Islamists, and instead just kept killing them until they surrendered to the Armed Forces of the United States, we wouldn't need the TSA. The dominant reason of the threat of Islamist terrorism would be gone.

The Department of Homeland Security was established to facilitate communication and coordination between other agencies to have a proactive defense against terrorist attacks here. Since Obama took office, the DHS has declared the average American citizen the enemy, and procured 2,700 tanks, 7,000 machine guns, and 1.6 billion rounds (at last count) of ammunition to use against the American people. We definitely need to get rid of that threat to the American people.

While we're cutting government spending, let's get rid of the very obviously failed Department of Education.

What else should we cut?
We have 30+ million illegal aliens here doing the work the government is paying American citizens to not do. Stop all welfare.

If a person grows up and becomes someone who shows up for work every day on time, there won't be any need for Medicaid because they will be able to pay for their own medical care. Get rid of Medicaid.

Get rid of food stamps.

In fact, get rid of all welfare.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to pay for your reading tutor, too?
it would only he fair since I pay for everything in your life.
MOM

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
this mixed with racism
I guess the Post Racial story was a dupe to get obaaaaaaaama elected because its been nothing but racism from the democrats and obaaaaama supporters I guess they forgot how smart he was or he wasnt smart enough

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to the Magic Negro to debase, defile and bastardize all that is dear to America.
He bows to those who would ruin our country.
Like all communist dupes, Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to him. The reason he never read the Constitution in his life is, there is no reason to study something that will be eliminated when the goal is achieved.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Should I only post when no one else is on?
2) I hardly used the time difference as an excuse. You asked how I could have time to be online and I informed you that the day is done here. I apologize for confusing you.
3) You remind me of the wu mao dang. They work night and day to pretend that reality isn't occurring. Live that dream.
4) It is incredibly entertaining to make you look silly. You whine and lie as if it is an Olympic event. For the record, I get between three of our embassies regularly - the largest one, another 11 1/2 hours ahead of you and one in a nation with 7,000+ islands.
5) 35E was my MOS. No need to salute any longer. Still a nephew and data mining is part of the job. The Patriot Act is a wonderful tool. Anonymous thought they were untouchable too.
a real soldier wouldn't care if I believed them. Don't try so hard with your next incarnation.
MOM

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

there is not one Racists democrat anywhere in America

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
homer didn't think that one through. He used to be witty, now he's just another libturd.
Homer is a little shook up now. He got so rattled, he stopped referring to himself in the third person.
I wonder what shook him up so much.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
a real soldier wouldn't care if I believed them. Don't try so hard with your next incarnation.
What would you expect from a person who rose from the dead after dying of brain cancer... twice.
MOM

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Does the Black Community have any Issues for Obaaaaama to address before he leaves office because they should remain quite shut for all the other future presidents and give full patriotic support they way they give their undying loyalty to this government they should not protest the government ever again

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
this mixed with racism
Actually, Republicans feel only Americans are entitled to the presidency. It's not certain what country Obama is a citizen of, but the best guess is Indonesia. However, he could still be a UK citizen. It just depends on which country his passport was issued from when he travelled to Pakistan in 1981 when it was on the US State Department's NO TRAVEL list, which means it would have been impossible for Obama to have had a US passport at that time, and Indonesia didn't allow dual citizenship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 945,861 - 945,880 of1,033,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]