Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497849 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

guest

Cordova, TN

#1030040 Nov 24, 2013
They need to change the title to this topic to "Barack Obama, Our First Dictator"
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1030041 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well then go son!
What are you hanging around here for?
lol!Showing what a fraud both you and Obama are is worth it. lol! Now be good, daughter, and cut the son crap, you fooking idiot. lol!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030042 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see... did bushie boy find his wmd's son? Did he fess up to any lies that cost trillions and American lives, not to mention those of our allies?
Do you consider another country threatening to destroy the infrastructure of the United States a weapon of mass destruction?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030043 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
takes time to work out the lies on faux
Not that they try!
LCNLin

United States

#1030044 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
go eat your boyfriend, butt-boy...
latent homosexuality arises in another Galt post
LOL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1030045 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The ACA dors not prevent you from going to the same doctor.
"real dumb"
You are a liar or stoopid, probably both. Providence Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane, the largest hospital in the state of Washington, 628 beds, the only hospital with open heart and transplant capabilities in Easter Washing, Northern Idaho and Western Montana just announced;
Primera, Lifewise and Bridgestone will not cover fees the hospital or the doctor charge.
Deconess hospital, 307 beds announced that Group Health and Molina will not cover doctor fees or charges at Deaconess.
Do a little research before you post so you do not come off as the stoopid ass you are.
Peace
KMA
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1030046 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see... did bushie boy find his wmd's son? Did he fess up to any lies that cost trillions and American lives, not to mention those of our allies?
lol! Bush found the wmd's hidden under the lies in Obama's Unaffordable Care Act, daughter. lol! The ObamaSCARE Act will cost more than trillions and cost American lives, not to mention those of your illegitimate relatives, daughter. lol!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030047 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> lol!Showing what a fraud both you and Obama are is worth it. lol! Now be good, daughter, and cut the son crap, you fooking idiot. lol!
lol! You just can't make up your mind can you son?

You sure talk a lot but you can't do anything can you?

Why am I not surprised?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030048 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Do you consider another country threatening to destroy the infrastructure of the United States a weapon of mass destruction?
So.... when do you want us to go after N Korea son?
LCNLin

United States

#1030049 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not that they try!
the central committee has to meet.
LCNLin

United States

#1030050 Nov 24, 2013
Congress may impose more sanctions on Iran?

Will sanctions by lifted by the other 4 + Germany?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030051 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Bush found the wmd's hidden under the lies in Obama's Unaffordable Care Act, daughter. lol! The ObamaSCARE Act will cost more than trillions and cost American lives, not to mention those of your illegitimate relatives, daughter. lol!
lol! You're taking the same stuff the Alice in Wonderland author took, aren't you son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030052 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
the central committee has to meet.
lol! And then issue their proclamation...
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1030053 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You just can't make up your mind can you son?
You sure talk a lot but you can't do anything can you?
Why am I not surprised?
lol! I figured you were "Not Surprized, daughter. You sound like that jackazz, daughter! lol!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1030054 Nov 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a liar or stoopid, probably both. Providence Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane, the largest hospital in the state of Washington, 628 beds, the only hospital with open heart and transplant capabilities in Easter Washing, Northern Idaho and Western Montana just announced;
Primera, Lifewise and Bridgestone will not cover fees the hospital or the doctor charge.
Deconess hospital, 307 beds announced that Group Health and Molina will not cover doctor fees or charges at Deaconess.
Do a little research before you post so you do not come off as the stoopid ass you are.
Peace
KMA
rationing in action...
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1030055 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're taking the same stuff the Alice in Wonderland author took, aren't you son?
lol! So you're not only "Not Surprized", and "Gay Ghost", but you are also "Alice in Wonderland", daughter? lol! That figures...only someone in "Wonderland" would be foolish enough to support Obamanomics, daughter. lol!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1030056 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Congress may impose more sanctions on Iran?
Will sanctions by lifted by the other 4 + Germany?
but that would negate Obama's surrender...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1030057 Nov 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. Unless the personal information is directly linked to a political point, it's best to not to feed the trolls.
That said, ever notice how these trolls will disparage and mock a poster regardless of how 'normal' the personal behaviors and tastes may be?
You say: I really like vanilla bean ice cream.
Troll says: Typical Repuke! Taking the low road right to a heart attack, diabetes and obesity! You Rethugs are always crying about the poor causing high medical costs, yet here you are slurping down your 4th banana split of the day! Hypocrite!
Sound a bit familiar?
It does. Sound familiar.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030058 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So you're not only "Not Surprized", and "Gay Ghost", but you are also "Alice in Wonderland", daughter? lol! That figures...only someone in "Wonderland" would be foolish enough to support Obamanomics, daughter. lol!
lol! You're an interesting little insect.

And most certainly a confused one!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1030059 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Carol is gone and "autie" is one a roll
Autie is one a roll? Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Zippohead 237,668
15 Chicago School Principals 2 B Arrested 1 hr Trump is the man 2
News 15th Chicago Flamenco Festival Announces Lineup... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Johnny Mac 39
News More And More Chicago Restaurants Are Joining T... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,395
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,021

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages