Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395632 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

New York, NY

#1029361 Nov 23, 2013
Where'd you go Yeah? I expected a maggot like you to say something moronic like you always do by now. If you are like leosnana or Nutcracker option, you will joy in a typo of something trivial, but you are different.

You joy in being a NERD and acting like a plain old juvenile. I guess that is trivial as well. You all are nothing but trivial. That is why you are what you are, son.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1029362 Nov 23, 2013
Even Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Has Higher Approval Ratings Than Obama: http://tinyurl.com/oz7s4pq

"It's a contrast that does a disservice to the level of popularity of Barack Obama," he added. "It's basically saying that a clown hasn't fallen as low in public opinion polls as the president of the United States."

Lapeer, MI

#1029363 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No... no... I think they've been calling you crusty son.
... and musty
... and dusty
But I'm sure you call yourself the man of steel because of all your implants!
They call you *busty* because of all your implants!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1029364 Nov 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Will she be living there?
I'm sure she will live in the Embassy in Tokyo during her tenure as Ambassador. I can't imagine why not.

Lapeer, MI

#1029365 Nov 23, 2013
Nut claim: Tea party at JFK assassination: http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/nut-claim-tea-part...

Liberal Media is charging like a herd of Hyenas to protect the Magic Negro, folks
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029366 Nov 23, 2013
Love seeing liberals having to debate exactly what kind of disaster Obamacare is comparable to lol!
Waxman

New York, NY

#1029367 Nov 23, 2013
gues7 wrote:
washington dc?
gues7?

Lapeer, MI

#1029368 Nov 23, 2013
Teen playing 'knockout game' gets shot twice by victim: http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/teen-playing-kno...

Note how the reporter fails to tell us this is a black youth crime raging across America under the nose of the Magic Negro.

But it gets even worse when she says that this problem has been "under the radar for months".

Bullshit. The Liberal Media simply shut off the damned radar and not for "months" but for a year or longer.

Lapeer, MI

#1029369 Nov 23, 2013
'Knockout Game' perp shot, killed: http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-game-perp...

Eric Racist Holder wants to take your gun away.

But only if you're white.
Waxman

New York, NY

#1029370 Nov 23, 2013
The black youth o-BOZO has emboldened to hate are now spreading hate crimes to New Haven, CT.

They are cold-cocking white people, Jews and Asians.

They know Eric Holdout from the InJustice Department and the racists o-BOZO will do nothing.

BlunderBerg is the Mayor of NYC and another misguided liberal idiot is the mayor in New Haven.

----------

Former NYPD detective: Media suppressing racial, anti-Semitic elements behind ‘Knockout’ game

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/former-nypd...

New haven Story:

"Medical researcher Lawrence Hsieh, schooled in Taekwondo, didn’t have time to defend himself when a kid KO’ed him on Church Street in one of six assaults in two days that appear to mimic a violent game hitting the East Coast."

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/...

Democrat Scunbaggers rejoice.

Lapeer, MI

#1029371 Nov 23, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
are you drinking and posting?
She won't take your invitation. You'll have to keep drinking alone with your Knockout Game pals.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1029372 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina and Lorac expose the deep rifts in Teabag Alternate Reality World.
But Lorac gets really rattled when those she considers to be on her side mock and point out her true 'I love suckling at the teat of Big Gov't' beliefs.
A riot to see Teabags talk about self reliance as they sign on to Gov't welfare programs.
Every one of them, from Nobraina to Waxturd, is on Medicare and Social Security, even as they whine about others being unemployed 'takers'. It'd be funny if it weren't so sick.
Hell, ol' stupid Ed claims he 'invested' in Social Security!!
"nustsucker"
Invested? I never said that. I had no choice but that my money would go to Social Security. I invested in a few things and trust me they were much better "investments" than Social Security. Hopefully your ex husband invested so that the alimony he pays you on a monthly basis keep you and your new mate are living a comfortable life. He probably considers those payments a good investment, having you gone has to be worth the cost, any cost.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#1029373 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the cold medicine makes me feel a little loopy.
Maxine Waters called the Congressional Hearing to rein in Fannie and Freddie a "public lynching" of Franklin Raines.
It's on video so it's not the medicine talking.
Maxine Waters is a national embarrassment.
Waxman

New York, NY

#1029374 Nov 23, 2013
Yo! Obama gonna pay my mortgage!

Wee kin git back at whitey!

"The first attack took place Monday at 7 p.m., according to Witkowski. A group of six to eight young men approached a 28-year-old man between Union and Columbus avenues. One punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Then they all ran."

Democrats & Obama have done nothing but hurt race relations.

Democrats are fascists. Not one has spoken out yet.
Waxman

New York, NY

#1029375 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
'Knockout Game' perp shot, killed: http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-game-perp...
Eric Racist Holder wants to take your gun away.
But only if you're white.
Holder belongs in jail.

Lapeer, MI

#1029376 Nov 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If it was gangs of cowardly young white teenagers targeting elderly black people to Knockout there would be outraged blacks rioting in our cities from coast to coast. They'd burn down half the nation in righteous indignation...O'bunglebrains would declare Martial Law and disarm every white household in the country. The nation would finally be in the state of chaos that Obama has always dreamed of.
The Dreams of his father would finally be realized in the flesh!
Fight. Fight like your life depends on it because it does.

Lapeer, MI

#1029377 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Franken is now joining a growing number of Senate Democrats to delay the mandate only because they are more concerned about losing their warm seats in Congress than the effects of this law on the rest of us.
It certainly wasn't a concern before. Franken, like all Democrats, didn't know - nor did they care - how this law was going to affect the rest of us and passed it anyway.
Make no mistake. Franken does nothing out of conscience. It's always about party loyalty and personal gain.
The Democrats would have already come to the table to reason out changes in the law with bipartisan agreement and solutions this time otherwise.
What are they doing instead? Obama and his minions are digging in their heels even more and the rest are freaking out - not because the rest of us are freaking out - but because they see their precious warm and cushy seats being snatched out from under them next year.
Sad, but true.
Appealing to someone's conscience is an empty gesture when they don't have one. It's like asking Alvin Sharpton to publicly comment on the Knockout Game. Or asking the Magic Negro about it.
Waxman

New York, NY

#1029378 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maxine Waters is a national embarrassment.
Sheila Jackson Lee is the dumbest person I've ever listened to that won a seat in Congress.
LCNLin

United States

#1029379 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She won't take your invitation. You'll have to keep drinking alone with your Knockout Game pals.
Based on your psychotic behavior, you have no life on Topix, off of it or anywhere else. You might get a life being a Municipal Storm Warning Horn, though.-- shinningelectr0n
LCNLin

United States

#1029380 Nov 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's another topix thread lily___there were no private prisons when this state and others discovered that "crime pays."
DUI was once .012 and unless one was in an accident or fell asleep at a red light the police didn't much give a crap anyway.
MADD changed that as did certain "new arrivals" deciding that running from the popo was a good idea. The 80's were interesting in FLA and elsewhere. Cocaine was cool__one could have a 55 gallon drum full of Christmas Trees, Black Beauties and other pill shaped stuff but a roach in your ashtray might get you state time. Hah!
That's when it was discovered that "crime really pays."
Excellent post, as a lawyer can vouch for this
-
Angela

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min JRB 216,848
last post wins! (Dec '10) 55 min They cannot kill ... 2,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,109
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,496
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,118
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 8,898
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Amazing but True 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages