Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028866 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How gallant of you, Homer.
Do I have to say something nice to you now?
Not possible. Wait you said I was gallant, that'll do.

Hey 1492! very cool
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028867 Nov 22, 2013
Signs the Progressive Society is working in America...

"400 TSA agents have been arrested for theft since 2003...

...No terrorists have been caught"

http://kaching.tumblr.com/post/67301754210/st...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028868 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest problem for conservative candidates in 2016 is where to begin.
begin by focusing on meaningful economic issues, not religious issues...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028869 Nov 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
No fun at all
be well
Thanks, LCN.

:}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028870 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
So, Galt, where does Rand Paul stand with you?
Anyone else on the horizon that you see besides Cruz? Just curious.
Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and perhaps Marco Rubio if he drops support for amnesty for illegal aliens....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028871 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he's Canadian, born in Calgary, Alberta.
no longer a meaningful argument....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028872 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So punish the ones responsible, the bad appples as it were. Clearly the agenda was to take down the entire organization. Rightwingers were successful in doing so for the most part with a fraudulent video played ad nauseam on Fox News and rightwings websites until the entire organization just HAD to be guilty.
It sets a bad precedent.
I don't like it, doesn't seem like justice to me.
The organization had more than one state investigating their practices as well as those who filed charges.

Orlando, FL

#1028873 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he's Canadian, born in Calgary, Alberta.
Do recall that actually.

So guess he's out...not that I'm all that happy about it. Cruz stands by his convictions without wavering.

I respect that a lot.

Orlando, FL

#1028874 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So punish the ones responsible, the bad appples as it were. Clearly the agenda was to take down the entire organization. Rightwingers were successful in doing so for the most part with a fraudulent video played ad nauseam on Fox News and rightwings websites until the entire organization just HAD to be guilty.
It sets a bad precedent.
"Homer fair and balanced, unlike Fox News" - Homer(R) 2016
Just watch the O'Reilly Factor for one week. Or Sean Hannity. Or both. Or mix them up. Have a barf bag nearby just in case - but you might be surprised at the diversity of opinions - which is the definition of fair and balanced..at least the last time I looked.

They both have some pretty leftwing guests who have no problem articulating their points of view.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028875 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are people not allowed to bitch about the government?
Really!!
Here's some bitching and moaning...

The Rhetoric of ObamaCare

"...the selling of ObamaCare was accomplished not only with lies. It also relied on the clever use of rhetoric: the language of persuasion. But even now, after the lies have been exposed, the rhetoric just keeps coming."

"The intended message is: ObamaCare created a marketplace; so don't you be callin' it 'socialized medicine.'

The United States has not had a true market for health insurance since at least the passage of the McCarran-Ferguson Act in 1945. That act gave an anti-trust exemption to the health insurance industry, which severely limited competition. The health-insurance market was further distorted two decades later with the introduction of Medicare and Medicaid, which were additional intrusions of government into the market. With its expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidies for low-income Americans, ObamaCare only makes the market for health insurance even less of a "free market" marketplace.

Can you call it a 'marketplace' when the government commands you to buy certain products and fines you if you don't?"

We see several examples of useful idiots on this thread that think you can.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/the_rh...

Orlando, FL

#1028876 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and perhaps Marco Rubio if he drops support for amnesty for illegal aliens....
Cruz and Paul remind of Reagan's direct style of communicating. Something very refreshing these days.

I like Rubio too. His immigration solutions are actually fair and do-able in my opinion.

But Paul is the hopeful for me right now.

President Paul. Has a nice, no-nonsense ring to it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028877 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that.
Look at it this way, if someone came to our company looking for a job and proceeded to bad mouth our company would we be more or less inclined to give them the job?
Look I'm trying to help you guys win an election.
Dems have done nothing but bad mouth and blame Bush and the repubs for the last 5 years. When is that going to stop? You people are the pot calling the kettle black.

Orlando, FL

#1028878 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
It sets a bad precedent.
"Homer fair and balanced, unlike Fox News" - Homer(R) 2016
That's the thing though, Homer.

Your side seems riddled with bad apples and all of us have to fund them - unions, Planned Parenthood, ACORN.

These are pretty strong arms of the Democratic Party too.

Which conservative organizations do you liberals have to fund?

Orlando, FL

#1028879 Nov 22, 2013
Well, time to go sip some hot tea and stew about being sick again.
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS

Lillington, NC

#1028880 Nov 22, 2013
Shut Down the Dem Party!

The Dem Party led government shutdown was wrong. We will never again be held hostage by Obama and the Dem Party anarchists.

Sign our petition and join us as we work to shut down the Dem. Party!

Orlando, FL

#1028881 Nov 22, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems have done nothing but bad mouth and blame Bush and the repubs for the last 5 years. When is that going to stop? You people are the pot calling the kettle black.
THA-A-A-A-T'S right!

Homer? You're thoughts?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028882 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
begin by focusing on meaningful economic issues, not religious issues...
Don't go there, you'll lose half you base. My wife's aunt, bless her blue hair, didn't vote for Obama because she thought he was a Muslim.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028883 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, time to go sip some hot tea and stew about being sick again.
Feel better

Orlando, FL

#1028884 Nov 22, 2013
correction..."your" thoughts...

(sorry leosnana...caught it first)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1028885 Nov 22, 2013
The Liberals propaganda machine NYTIMES hails return of 'Democracy' to Senate!!

In 2005 NY Times and Liberals/Democrats was furious with Republicans in their attempt to Change the ‘Filibuster’ Rule but in 2013 NY Times has a change of Heart ‘ We were Wrong in 2005’ I wonder Why….oops that’s right Republicans control the Senate!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Agents of Corruption 51,396
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Red_Forman 5,707
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 184,825
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 4 hr Phil McOxwell 1
New Game (words that start with T) 4 hr Tim Blaxton 1
Abby 2-28-15 9 hr Pippa 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 69,103
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future