Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262834 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1028933 Nov 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All SS agents should be vetted by the new President; who wants a dickhead like him in charge of protecting you?
True, a dickhead like Obama shouldn't ever be in charge of anything, as we have witnessed over the last 5 horrendous years.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028934 Nov 22, 2013
I think we should document how the "Topix Mods" Censor some conservative posts and notify the news media about what is going on.

I'm considering doing so with the contacts I have as I know they will look into it.

The CEO of Topix (Chris) will not be pleased with the Mod for making a hassle for him.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028935 Nov 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, LOSER!
How many years of crying?
19 more to go for sure.
Why do you hate citizens?
Why do you think a billionaire needs tax help?
Do you think GOD cares if a man has 6 luxury homes and kicks poor kids to the curb?
I think our actions for our fellow man is GOD's worry.
Not how much money you screwed the other guys out of.
Why does one guy worth a thousand million dollars need tax help from Republicans?
And then they cut food aid for poor kids and families.
What is up with that?
IT'S EVIL.
REPUBLICANS GOING TO HELL. LOL!
Is life fun for you as an insane individual?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1028936 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest problem for conservative candidates in 2016 is where to begin.
Why not just stick with the usual formula? Anti abortion, anti gay marriage, anti public education, anti healthcare,....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1028937 Nov 22, 2013
Memo to the Secret Service:

The head of the Christian American Patriots Militia has put out an open call on Facebook for the assassination of President Obama.
“We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him,” writes Everest Wilhelmsen on his personal Facebook page.

http://www.dailykos.com/
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028938 Nov 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
DEMOCRATS ALL GOING TO HELL? LOL!

By the way, I am insane.

Sure are,

have fun down there, hot pokers await!

Why should the fed gov guarantee destruction of medical insurance for citizens?

If insurance co.'s are providing coverage the vast majority like,

then the government must stay out!

That is what the ACA is screwing up.

Leftting a wrong.

Only a Democrat going to hell would want citizens to not have coverage available.

They just did that by Obamacare forcing the cancellation of millions of policies people were happy with,

Only a hell bound Democrat would lie about cutting food aid to poor kids.

Only a Democrat going to hell would cut jobs and be hell bent on Obamacare.

Well, Democrats did all this! This year!

And they demand more welfare for the lazy!

While America rings up record war debt, they want to deprive the gov its due!

Obama:$6 TRILLION borrowed for wars!
What a waste!

Do you care? Hell no.

You just want citizens to die in the street without medical insurance.

Like I said before evil Democrats:

Democrats all going to hell. LOL!

(at least you know in advance! have fun in hell for eternity, evil ones!)
Good Post!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1028939 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
All SS agents should be vetted by the new President; who wants a dickhead like him in charge of protecting you?
This one is a true pos who's been discussed on this thread before. He dishonored the Secret Service for personal gain__fk him and Lois Lame too.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028940 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Why not just stick with the usual formula? Anti abortion, anti gay marriage, anti public education, anti healthcare,....
Liar!

Anti abortion (lie - truth/correction: late term abortion)

anti gay marriage (lie - truth/correction: Many Republicans voted for it)

anti public education (lie - truth/correction: Anti-Union - Yo' Money)

Lily = Hyperbole
anti healthcare (lie - truth/correction: Anti-Obamacare - shut out by Demon-C-RATS)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028941 Nov 22, 2013
The head of the Christian American Patriots Militia has put out an open call on Facebook for the assassination of President Obama.
“We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him,” writes Everest Wilhelmsen on his personal Facebook page.
Daily Kos? The Onion and The Enquire -some reading list there
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028942 Nov 22, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk on koolaid again.
The poster you responded to has more issues than tissues
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028943 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Daily Kos? The Onion and The Enquire -some reading list there
The DailyKos goes great with Lily's Vodka.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028944 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This one is a true pos who's been discussed on this thread before. He dishonored the Secret Service for personal gain__fk him and Lois Lame too.
Mr. Bongino didn't tell anyone who was paying the least bit of attention anything they didn't already know.

We have an experienced and incompetent man in the White House led around by his orchestrators who don't tell him anything and who don't know what's going on anymore than he does.

Aides, staff and politicians have all said no one knows who's in charge on Capital Hill.

You'd rather we be lied to and deceived by those in power or someone on the inside telling us the truth?
LCNLin

United States

#1028945 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
.....Auntie Carol

LOL

Some of us have been on here since 2009...
Lots of laughs

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028946 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama was on the record being anti-gay marriage until he evolved right before the last election.

Seems a lot happened right before the last election. He evolved AND covered up a terrorist attack on 9/11.

Might have even had some of his minions fudge the consensus numbers...right before the last election.

Is there anything a president wanting power could do right before an election that would make you stop and think?
Barak Oblumpkin

Temecula, CA

#1028947 Nov 22, 2013
Excellent.Great work Tide Pool Lily
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1028948 Nov 22, 2013
"The world's weirdest vodkas"

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/slideshow/2013...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1028949 Nov 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I think we should document how the "Topix Mods" Censor some conservative posts and notify the news media about what is going on.
I'm considering doing so with the contacts I have as I know they will look into it.
The CEO of Topix (Chris) will not be pleased with the Mod for making a hassle for him.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The only way you could know they're censoring 'conservative' posts is if you had written them!!

So Waxturd, he of many locations and screennames, is going to complain to Topix and the media that his army of trolls and proxies is being censored??

That's as crazy as George Zimmerman!!

If they bothered to look at your profile, you'd be banned for life, along with all your Ivy League children. But insane pond scum like you always slimes it's way back in. Everybody knows your whole nonsense patter, it's so lame and predictable..........

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1028950 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans confirmed 215 of Obama's picks to the courts since he became president and rejected only 2.
Democrats have lost their ever lovin' minds.
It has taken more than 100 days to confirm some nominees AFTER they were unanimously vetted by the Senate Judiciary Committee. And, when the Senate is finally allowed to act, they confirm a judge to fill a seat that has been vacant for four years. It shouldn't matter if one is a Democrat or Republican. This just isn't acceptable. These delays are a disservice to ALL Americans who depend on our Federal courts for justice.

Now, I'll admit, the Democrats did the same thing under Bush when Republicans were in charge and the Republicans threatened invoking the "nuclear option" at that time. They would have done so too if they had more than a two vote majority.

So now it is done and it is a good thing. It will benefit everyone..including Republicans when they regain control of the senate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1028951 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Bongino didn't tell anyone who was paying the least bit of attention anything they didn't already know.
We have an experienced and incompetent man in the White House led around by his orchestrators who don't tell him anything and who don't know what's going on anymore than he does.
Aides, staff and politicians have all said no one knows who's in charge on Capital Hill.
You'd rather we be lied to and deceived by those in power or someone on the inside telling us the truth?
Always nice to return and see that Carol/Lorac/Aunt Battie/LoisLame and several other loony racists are still at it.

So your buddies are supporting a Cuban Commie who has far less experience than Obama had prior to 2008. What has Ted Cruz done?? He's a Harvard educated elitist pretending to be everyman. Rand Paul made his living off Medicare.

So how do Rand Paul and Ted Commie Cruz qualify as presidential candidates?? I mean, you nitwits keep harping on the experience thing, yet Obama had far more experience than either of your leading Teabag candidates.

So how does that not indicate your racist nature??

(White guys don't need experience, they're white!!)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028952 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not like there are not other books saying the same thing
"The Amateur" by Edward Klein and "Leading from Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 54,333
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,408
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 100,274
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 3 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 6,254
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages