Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028521 Nov 22, 2013
Lazy Lucy....

the voice of Liberalism...

" “While workers out there or people like you that are preaching morality at people like me living on welfare, can you really blame us?

“I mean, I get to sit home. I get to go visit my friends all day. I even get to smoke weed. Me and my friends, people that I know that are illegal immigrants that don’t contribute to society, we still gonna get paid. Our check’s gonna come in the mail every month, and it’s gonna be on time, and we get subsidized housing. We even get presents delivered for our kids on Christmas. Why should I work?

“So, you know what?

“Y’all get the benefit of saying,‘Oh, look at me, I’m a better person’… because y’all go to go work. We’re the ones getting paid. So can you really blame us?”

http://moonbattery.com/...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1028522 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've heard what a Secret Service agent had to say about Obama when he walked away after 18 years and three presidents.
He even wrote a book. According to Dan Bongino, Obama is surrounded by just what you said - rank amateurs - and acts like he's in a play but doesn't know he's even an actor and just has to remember he's always the hero in the play no matter what.
Pretty frikkin' scary.
Dan Bongino for congress??? Do you mean that scumbag Dan Bongino?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028523 Nov 22, 2013
More from the 'pass it so we can see what's in it' file...

"Top Cancer Hospital Not Included on Obamacare Plans Sold in NY"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

#1028524 Nov 22, 2013
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". If a leftist heard a statement like that today, they would scream racist, homophobe, sexist, etc.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1028525 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>James O'Keefe says it all, he's a "twice proven" scumbag pos and only a moron like Carol would try to sell that sht on this thread.
This is how duped you dumbasses are??? LMFAO... You ignorant dumbass..

AND... It's easier to lie and try to fool people, than it is to convince them you Realtime have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028526 Nov 22, 2013
More from the 'pass it so we can see what's in it' file pt II....

" Healthcare.gov can't tell consumers whether they can keep their doctors"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/healthcare.gov-...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1028527 Nov 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We used to think you were overdosing sonicmoron. Now we realize it's a normal reaction a dummy has to an abnormal amout of dumbass you loser...
It's the culture...
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/reference/cl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1028528 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one seems to be worried about that.
as bad as Obama's poll numbers are, the GOP can only wish.
Obama is polling badly ecause it's obvious he's an ignorant buffoon. The Republicans are polling badly because the RINOs still contol the party and are conspiring with the Democrats to create a government of an elite ruling class. The TEA Party is polling badly because there is a conspiracy between the Democrats and RINOs to use the so-called "mainstream" media to create a false negative impression of them.
Everything you see is a lie.
What do you think will happen when Americans finally decide they won't tolerate a government of pathological liars anymore?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1028529 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The need for change is obvious," Reid, of Nevada, said in remarks on the Senate floor. He said that in the nation's history, there have been 168 filibusters against presidential appointees. "Half of them have occurred during the Obama administration -- during the last four and a half years," he added.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/11/p...
But when are the liberals going to curb the disaster known as O'BAMACARE. The need to for change and repeal is obvious.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028530 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so i can't see the unedited video? because...every time the unedited video shows up we get something like this...
Does Raw Video of NPR Expose Reveal Questionable Editing & Tactics?
3. How does Schiller describe Republicans?
Schiller’s negative comments about Republicans and conservatives have gotten a great deal of attention.
He clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!
But you may be surprised to learn, that in the raw video, Schiller also speaks positively about the GOP. He expresses pride in his own Republican heritage and his belief in fiscal conservatism.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/do...
....if you are of the opinion, as I am, that undercover reporting is acceptable and ethical in very defined situations, it is another thing to approve of editing tactics that seem designed to intentionally lie or mislead about the material being presented.
Only NBC and MSNBC have had to apologize for misleading editing.

And Dan Rather for reporting false information. But he was fired.

Please wake up, sonic. We're sinking and we need your help to keep us afloat. Every person counts. We're at a critical tipping point. Just grab an oar and drink some coffee. Help!

You're in an Obama-induced Ambien slumber...we're sinking...and you keep talking nonsense in your sleep! Wake up! SOS!

(Keep in mind I'm taking cold medication...)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1028531 Nov 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is polling badly ecause it's obvious he's an ignorant buffoon. The Republicans are polling badly because the RINOs still contol the party and are conspiring with the Democrats to create a government of an elite ruling class. The TEA Party is polling badly because there is a conspiracy between the Democrats and RINOs to use the so-called "mainstream" media to create a false negative impression of them.
Everything you see is a lie.
What do you think will happen when Americans finally decide they won't tolerate a government of pathological liars anymore?
the republicans got tossed in 2008 because they were incompetent liars.

and the tea party hasn't done anything to change anyone's mind.

like i've heard a hundred times from conservative pundits, even this one......

"There is enough out there. We don't need to make stuff up."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/07/debun...

thank you Mr. Beck.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1028532 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. It's why I literally grieved for 3 days after Obama won in 2008.
It wasn't him. It was who elected him. I didn't know my fellow Americans anymore. Very sad day for me.
The Tea Party movement eventually brought out the fight in me and finding this forum to vent helped too.
Just wish that movement had not become political.
I recall the Throw the Rascals Out movement in the 90s.
I recall a Time Magazine article about what they referred to as "the radical center" previous to that.
The TEA Party is an extension of that. It is people who still hold to the American values of family and limited government that serves the people.
Politics attracts politicians. That will always be true. Constant vigilence is required to prevent politicians from abusing their position and status. This battle will never end.
That's why I think we need term limits. Nobody should hold any elected office for more than 12 years, and the executive office for more than 8 years... maybe 6 years. The election for president should never be coincident with the election for Congress.

Prevented this

#1028533 Nov 22, 2013
Always Smile wrote:
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". If a leftist heard a statement like that today, they would scream racist, homophobe, sexist, etc.
1962, December 14th, in New York City at the New York Economic Club. It was JFK making the case for tax cuts as a means of growing the economy. In 1962. There is no Democrat alive today who would make this speech. If JFK were alive today and hadn't changed, he wouldn't find room for himself in the Democrat Party. The things that JFK says in this speech are daily mocked, laughed at, impugned, made fun of, and the people who believe in these things are targeted for personal destruction.

But of course the same leftist communists running the White House today are the very same clan that killed Kennedy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1028534 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only NBC and MSNBC have had to apologize for misleading editing.
And Dan Rather for reporting false information. But he was fired.
Please wake up, sonic. We're sinking and we need your help to keep us afloat. Every person counts. We're at a critical tipping point. Just grab an oar and drink some coffee. Help!
You're in an Obama-induced Ambien slumber...we're sinking...and you keep talking nonsense in your sleep! Wake up! SOS!
(Keep in mind I'm taking cold medication...)
only?

Conservative activist James O’Keefe has agreed to pay $100,000 to a former employee of ACORN in National City, Calif., in order to settle a lawsuit, according to media reports and federal court documents.

In the documents, O’Keefe says he “regrets any pain” he caused Juan Carlos Vera, who was surreptitiously interviewed by O’Keefe in August 2009, according to the Los Angeles Times. The video appears to show Vera agreeing to help O’Keefe and another activist, Hannah Giles, smuggle young girls into the Untied States to work as prostitutes. O’Keefe also admitted in the settlement he didn’t know Vera had contracted police after their conversation when he distributed the video.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/james-o...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1028535 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've heard what a Secret Service agent had to say about Obama when he walked away after 18 years and three presidents.
He even wrote a book. According to Dan Bongino, Obama is surrounded by just what you said - rank amateurs - and acts like he's in a play but doesn't know he's even an actor and just has to remember he's always the hero in the play no matter what.
Pretty frikkin' scary.
To me, the scariest part is the number of Americans who know this, but pretend to not believe it.
That does not help us.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1028536 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the republicans got tossed in 2008 because they were incompetent liars.
and the tea party hasn't done anything to change anyone's mind.
like i've heard a hundred times from conservative pundits, even this one......
"There is enough out there. We don't need to make stuff up."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/07/debun...
thank you Mr. Beck.
You forgot to answer the question again, dupe.

Prevented this

#1028537 Nov 22, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Lazy Lucy....
the voice of Liberalism...
" “While workers out there or people like you that are preaching morality at people like me living on welfare, can you really blame us?
“I mean, I get to sit home. I get to go visit my friends all day. I even get to smoke weed. Me and my friends, people that I know that are illegal immigrants that don’t contribute to society, we still gonna get paid. Our check’s gonna come in the mail every month, and it’s gonna be on time, and we get subsidized housing. We even get presents delivered for our kids on Christmas. Why should I work?
“So, you know what?
“Y’all get the benefit of saying,‘Oh, look at me, I’m a better person’… because y’all go to go work. We’re the ones getting paid. So can you really blame us?”
http://moonbattery.com/...
and then after the democrats do all of this: they play the Knock out game. That looks like such fun. The O'bamacare sons have created a new game. They are geniuses.

Orlando, FL

#1028538 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the other half occurred....
ok Mr. O'Keefe, where's the video?
In 2005, Republicans held the majority and threatened the nuclear option to prevent Democratic filibusters of George W. Bush's judicial nominees. It was avoided due to a bipartisan agreement on the part of 14 senators.

Senator Obama opposed the nuclear option:

"I urge my Republican colleagues not to go through with changing these rules," he said on the Senate floor in 2005. "In the long run it is not a good result for either party. One day Democrats will be in the majority again and this rule change will be no fairer to a Republican minority than it is to a Democratic minority."

..."no fairer to a Republican minority than it is to a Democratic minority..."

That's before he wanted to fundamentally transform us and control us.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1028539 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. It's why I literally grieved for 3 days after Obama won in 2008.
It wasn't him. It was who elected him. I didn't know my fellow Americans anymore. Very sad day for me.
The Tea Party movement eventually brought out the fight in me and finding this forum to vent helped too.
Just wish that movement had not become political.
ROTFLMAO (credit Realtime)

Orlando, FL

#1028540 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only?
Conservative activist James O’Keefe has agreed to pay $100,000 to a former employee of ACORN in National City, Calif., in order to settle a lawsuit, according to media reports and federal court documents.
In the documents, O’Keefe says he “regrets any pain” he caused Juan Carlos Vera, who was surreptitiously interviewed by O’Keefe in August 2009, according to the Los Angeles Times. The video appears to show Vera agreeing to help O’Keefe and another activist, Hannah Giles, smuggle young girls into the Untied States to work as prostitutes. O’Keefe also admitted in the settlement he didn’t know Vera had contracted police after their conversation when he distributed the video.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/james-o...
He had to say "my bad" that one time. How many other times did he not have to say it?

It's astonishing to me how you can overlook the undeniable deception and corruption going on right under both of our noses and still worry so much about one conservative who was wrong one time and did whatever it took to make it right.

Is Obama going to make any of this right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 51,586
Abby 3.6.15 4 min Sublime1 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,159
Amy 3.6.15 15 min Sublime1 2
Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 20 min OF Mom 7
Word (Dec '08) 49 min RACE 5,089
Ask Amy 3-5-15 49 min RACE 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:30 pm PST

NFL 6:30PM
Report: Lance Briggs will not return to Chicago Bears
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
Why Moore Would Be Ideal Fit for Chicago
NBC Sports11:43 PM
Report: Lance Briggs won't be back in Chicago
Bleacher Report 3:00 AM
Colts' Extensions May Limit Free-Agency Flexibility
Bleacher Report 3:37 AM
How Much Is Hughes Worth as Top Pass Rusher?