Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,244)

Showing posts 944,861 - 944,880 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
agian you weren't there, were you
But I'm all there, unlike you.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

I hope one of those 50 tornadoes in Illinois and the midwest squished dems head to a bloody pulp

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you despise low IQ folks then you should be suicidal by now.
Or maybe you're too stupid to realize it" - shinningelectr0n
I was right....you're too stupid to realize it...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I misse it , where and when did you serve???
You missed it, alright. Keep looking.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
where and when did you serve
Are you asking stupid questions AGAIN?

There oughta be a law....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee....dementia setting in?

You are repeating yourself...again....don't the relatives get tired of the war stories and the repetitive rants about corrupt politics, republicans and how god is on your side?

Listen to them with your heart and not your ears, azzhole:)
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
another draft dodger ?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you despise low IQ folks then you should be suicidal by now.
Or maybe you're too stupid to realize it" - shinningelectr0n
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...no can do. Being pro abortion in the early phases of pregnancy is one thing and, as far as I'm concerned, bad enough but being pro killing born alive babies is callousness regarding the sanctity of life that goes beyond the pale - and any president who represents this nation should be above the pale - and his pay grade should not have anything to do with having moral boundaries.
I've been as critical of this president's glaring faults on here as much as anyone, if not more.
We can agree to disagree on the issue abortion and that's about all we can do.
The throw away libertarian society.
Carol, You seem to realize what you are supporting?
Peace

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...no can do. Being pro abortion in the early phases of pregnancy is one thing and, as far as I'm concerned, bad enough but being pro killing born alive babies is callousness regarding the sanctity of life that goes beyond the pale - and any president who represents this nation should be above the pale - and his pay grade should not have anything to do with having moral boundaries.
I've been as critical of this president's glaring faults on here as much as anyone, if not more.
We can agree to disagree on the issue abortion and that's about all we can do.
So, what is your take on the following statement made by Obama on the Affordable Care Act?

"Abortions will not be covered in the Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan except in the cases of rape or incest, or where the life of the woman would be endangered.

You do realize the ACA maintains the status quo on abortion policy and does not shift federal abortion policy in either a pro-life or pro-choice direction don't you? Why should you and yours have the right to dictate what someone does with their body?

Under the ACA, "Enrollees are Guaranteed Access to Varied Coverage in the Exchanges. The Secretary must ensure that in each Exchange, there is at least one plan available that covers abortions
beyond those allowed by Hyde and at least one plan that does not cover abortions beyond those permitted by Hyde."

http://www.dpc.senate.gov/healthreformbill/he...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
the hidden dividend in the collapse of Obama resulting from the ObamaKKKare disaster is that amnesty for illegal aliens is now DOA in the House...
LMAO. So what else is new. Any bill of significance presented by Democrats is DOA in the House. That's been the status quo since the day the Republican'ts took control.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is your take on the following statement made by Obama on the Affordable Care Act?
"Abortions will not be covered in the Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan except in the cases of rape or incest, or where the life of the woman would be endangered.
You do realize the ACA maintains the status quo on abortion policy and does not shift federal abortion policy in either a pro-life or pro-choice direction don't you? Why should you and yours have the right to dictate what someone does with their body?
Under the ACA, "Enrollees are Guaranteed Access to Varied Coverage in the Exchanges. The Secretary must ensure that in each Exchange, there is at least one plan available that covers abortions
beyond those allowed by Hyde and at least one plan that does not cover abortions beyond those permitted by Hyde."
This seems fair, abortions are sad occasions.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm all there, unlike you.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! Galt said Reagan served.
Are you saying my question wasn't logical or valid? After all, I did point out those in Hollywood who did serve!
They are very good at changing the subject. Rather than deal with the FACT that Bush avoided being drafted into the U.S. military by joining a Champagne Unit of the Texas Air National Guard, they deflect to unjustified attacks on Obama for not volunteering. And, they completely ignore the FACT that not one of their presidential hopefuls bothered to "volunteer" to serve. Pathetic.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking stupid questions AGAIN?
There oughta be a law....

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are repeating yourself...again....don't the relatives get tired of the war stories and the repetitive rants about corrupt politics, republicans and how god is on your side?
just answer the question

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of health care for Americans
fear of Western Medicine being forced on all Americans. It is taking away the freedom of millions of people to take care of themselves as they see fit. O'bama care is nothing but medication for the masses.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW as god is a mythical character, created by ancient man, its not on my side, I'm a atheist

again where and when did you serve

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have that image of Chris Matthews in my head singing and whooping the praises of the Boy Messiah like he was 13 and having a first sexual experience.
Liberal Media is emotional rather than rational.
Therein lies the problem and the evil.
Someone said it best the other day. The liberal media have a prom king crush on this president. Chris Matthews daydreams about being his date.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 944,861 - 944,880 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 4 min cheluzal 40
Abby 4-23 9 min cheluzal 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 96,265
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 20 min hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 23 min hands on AR 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min DDDD-25 43,159
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,715
ask amy 4-22 6 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance