Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1028266 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Ted Cruz's military background?
"uselesssinceforever "
Question. What is president nobama's military background? That the military was below his stature? That only the poor and stoopid should be in the military? That he is better than the patriots who protect this country? That he has no respect and despise the military. That he wants to gut the military?
Peace
KMA
YeahMan

United States

#1028267 Nov 21, 2013
Like who man! I'm an old f*ck mooch. I act liak a punk making lamy cumments.

My life has dientegrated into this.

Mwe name Yeah!

Me Kool.

Anyune respect me?

My family don't - dats fo sho.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028268 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You can choose any doctor you want son.
Google it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1028269 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no need in answering a stupid question.
FACT: You people are HYPOCRITES.
"Obama is a joke"
"uselesssinceforever " has no answers so she offers slurs to those who dare ask her.
Peace
YeahMan

United States

#1028270 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're a doppelganger son! The evil one!
When dit your woooman dump you maan? Mwe be liak yoo, da woomun don't liak losers like you, doo tay?

Drugs?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028271 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You sound like a con who would quote the msm!
msm means Main Stream Media-recognized news sources.

And yes, I use these rather than quoting political sites.
YeahMan

United States

#1028272 Nov 21, 2013
Me a libewal Obama votin commoonist. Int it great a 78 year old woomun punched out by black teens laughing by us Deemoncrats? Me name Yeah! I be cool!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028273 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We already know that son.
The t-p government shutdown proved that.
Obama's refusal to admit Obamacare wasn't ready for primetime-you mean.

He should have delayed the individual mandate for six months and he wouldn't be in this embarrassing mess.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1028274 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who kept this going.
Really?

8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> So how long did Barack Hussein Obama spend in the military after he volunteered for service?

Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> But does the "never having volunteered for the nation's military service" community organizer actually know how to shoot off anything other than his lying mouth?

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the presence or absence of a military draft is completely immaterial to serving one's country...

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! I guess a genius like you doesn't know much about history. Draft/LBJ/Democrat! The draft during the VIETNAM WAR was STARTED during the administration of Lyndon B. JOHNSON. The draft initially allowed men who were STUDENTS (like Clinton/Obama) to avoid service...."

Pdupa wrote:
<quoted text> How long was Barack Hussein Obama's voluntary service in the military?

And, of course, the never ending "Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart." line of bull.

Typical Rethug. Always wanting to change the subject when the hypocrisy of your position is pointed out to you. Toss it out there and run. That's your game.

FACT: Not one of the Republican presidential hopefuls has ever served in the military.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028275 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I saw someone lying about showing bushie boy piloting an armed military aircraft son.
Peddle your conspiracy theories to "The Onion" or "Raw Story"

Look a shiny object!
DumbSince1680

United States

#1028276 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress does not find people guilty of criminal offenses.
Lying giving testimony is a criminal offense. Was Clinton impeached, idiot? Why was Clinton disbarred?

Because you Democrats are liars.

Clinton has that on his record.

Liar.

Location hidden

#1028277 Nov 21, 2013
DumbSince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a correction? You really need help.
To repeat for the clueless:

NEW CNN-ORC POLL: 47% to 45% want Obama to have more influence over the country than the GOP.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/ ...

Location hidden

#1028278 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which GOP the shut down nuts
or
the fetus is more important than poor people wing?
Good point. They are certainly a party divided.

Location hidden

#1028279 Nov 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad when only 47% of the country wants O'bama to be in charge...so in other words he isn't. What did you loons elect O'bama to do? nothing. 52% don't want O'bama in charge, sad state of affairs in the United States wouldn't you say.
Bush should have been so lucky as to have 47% wanting him in charge of anything during his second term. His second term average was 37% with a low of 25%. LMAO.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028280 Nov 21, 2013
Senator Obama claimed "Filibuster rules shouldn't be violated so minority rights shouldn't be trampled". Now "Eh, not so much"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028281 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That meme died last month.

Location hidden

#1028282 Nov 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he was coerced, but he bought drugs from an undercover agent and I am against this; it's entrapment. Furthermore, I don't think it's anyones business if he takes drugs in his free time. I am against a police state and cops dealing drugs to trap people.
There can't be entrapment if there's no coercion. We can't have senators out buying drugs. It can lead to blackmail and other issues which would be detrimental to the United States.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1028283 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> So how long did Barack Hussein Obama spend in the military after he volunteered for service?
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> But does the "never having volunteered for the nation's military service" community organizer actually know how to shoot off anything other than his lying mouth?
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the presence or absence of a military draft is completely immaterial to serving one's country...
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! I guess a genius like you doesn't know much about history. Draft/LBJ/Democrat! The draft during the VIETNAM WAR was STARTED during the administration of Lyndon B. JOHNSON. The draft initially allowed men who were STUDENTS (like Clinton/Obama) to avoid service...."
Pdupa wrote:
<quoted text> How long was Barack Hussein Obama's voluntary service in the military?
And, of course, the never ending "Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart." line of bull.
Typical Rethug. Always wanting to change the subject when the hypocrisy of your position is pointed out to you. Toss it out there and run. That's your game.
FACT: Not one of the Republican presidential hopefuls has ever served in the military.
What a LOOSER!

As long as there are idiots like this, our country is doomed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1028284 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat for the clueless:
He was making fun of your misquote and inserting your commentary in the middle of a quote-some correction, eh?
Oblahblah

Palm Coast, FL

#1028285 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos over the Unaffordable ObamaSCARE Act

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Mister Tonka 98,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Mothra 50,449
How to stop ants. 33 min joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 1 hr Silk 1,754
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 183,888
abby 1-26 2 hr j_m_w 71
Amy 1-29 2 hr Julie 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM