Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482851 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1028889 Nov 22, 2013
Why Men Should Always Carry Chocolate!:))
vitaminl.tv
TSM

United States

#1028890 Nov 22, 2013
One thing you can count/bank on when a Liberal/Democrat moves their Lips another Lie!!

Eight Years Ago Reid, Clinton, Obama, Biden All Opposed 'Nuclear Option' I guess since 2005 Obama/ Liberals have evolved their’ New Motto is ‘ The Minority Should be Seen and Not Heard!’
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028891 Nov 22, 2013
Vagina's and make it easier so that they can pass...

Marines...

"Since last year, new female lieutenants have been invited to attend the Corps’ Infantry Officer Course at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va.. To date, however, none has passed."

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20131...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028892 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, bad mouth Obama, it worked out so well in the last election. Don't listen to Homer, what do I care?
Hahahaha, I knew that you wouldn't address her point.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1028893 Nov 22, 2013
I wonder when Obama voters will realize they've been date raped? They were wooed by a fast talking hipster. They were told how special they are. They were promised things that seemed too good to be true. They got delirious with infatuation and seduced into voting for him. Now they're saddled with a burden they can't afford. Obama is done with them. He got what he wanted and is moving on. Meanwhile, they're left holding a responsibility that's growing into a monster. They'll wish they'd stopped by Planned Parenthood while they still had the chance.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028894 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Voter fraud is something other than registration fraud azzhole. GFY
No shit, Sherlock.

Both are crimes, both can effect the outcome of elections. Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage - a false representation of a matter of fact.

Fraud - it's obvious you can't comprehend the meaning of the word, so take a long, close look at your nearest mirror.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1028895 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Then again you have a criminal in the organization so you condemn the entire organization -
Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."
Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.
"We came up with the idea: Let's make fraudulent cards. I tell my crew,'I don't care how you get 'em, just get 'em,' " Mitchell recalled.
Did any of these 'fraudulent' registrations get a vote?
go back and read your own comments about the tea party, hypocrite.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1028896 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz and Paul remind of Reagan's direct style of communicating. Something very refreshing these days.
I like Rubio too. His immigration solutions are actually fair and do-able in my opinion.
But Paul is the hopeful for me right now.
President Paul. Has a nice, no-nonsense ring to it.
President Paul? Gee, where'd you copy that from without citation? Even Methmouth-Goes-To-Grayson wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot still...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028897 Nov 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
One thing you can count/bank on when a Liberal/Democrat moves their Lips another Lie!!
Eight Years Ago Reid, Clinton, Obama, Biden All Opposed 'Nuclear Option' I guess since 2005 Obama/ Liberals have evolved their’ New Motto is ‘ The Minority Should be Seen and Not Heard!’
This is how full of sh*t Obama is:

”If the right of free and open debate is taken away from the minority party and the millions of Americans who ask us to be their voice, I fear the partisan atmosphere in Washington will be poisoned to the point where no one will be able to agree on anything,” he thundered.”That does not serve anybody’s best interest, and it certainly is not what the patriots who founded this democracy had in mind. We owe the people who sent us here more than that. We owe them much more.”-- Barack Obama, 2005

[T]hey’re a pack of nauseating liars and hypocrites, hell-bent to grab the 'absolute power' Reid described before they get booted out of the majority in 2014.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1028898 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Highlight away fkface__in my state, with it's sunshine laws, I can request and receive free of change, my county's voters lists or pay $20 for the entire state list. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and more are all on those lists in multiples. Pranksters, people simply having a little fun at the expense of others are to blame for most of that so called registration fraud__but mutts like you are too fkn ignert to understand reality.
How about the TeaParty maggot who signed up his dog for the ACA and then called the media.
GFY
you are truly an idiot. Wow.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028899 Nov 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
I wonder when Obama voters will realize they've been date raped? They were wooed by a fast talking hipster. They were told how special they are. They were promised things that seemed too good to be true. They got delirious with infatuation and seduced into voting for him. Now they're saddled with a burden they can't afford. Obama is done with them. He got what he wanted and is moving on. Meanwhile, they're left holding a responsibility that's growing into a monster. They'll wish they'd stopped by Planned Parenthood while they still had the chance.
They are too stupid to realize it, or too ashamed to admit it. It's like the woman in the delivery room who claims that she didn't know that she was pregnant.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1028900 Nov 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
That should be "a liberal/democrat moves his/her lips, illiterate...how much of my tax money is spend keeping you and Lois Loon alive, more or less? http://youtu.be/XBpEtn0IWkw
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028901 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that.
Look at it this way, if someone came to our company looking for a job and proceeded to bad mouth our company would we be more or less inclined to give them the job?
Look I'm trying to help you guys win an election.
*rolls eyes*

All candidates run on the current government is broken and they can fix it.

Feel free to be a campaign manager for the Dem choice and try out your rules.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028902 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, bad mouth Obama, it worked out so well in the last election. Don't listen to Homer, what do I care?
Hey, Homer the Dem nominee is going to bad mouth Obama-required to put distance between themselves and him
Leosanusbama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028903 Nov 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>President Paul? Gee, where'd you copy that from without citation? Even Methmouth-Goes-To-Grayson wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot still...
Nor would he want to touch you, the fake teacher illegitimate babymama
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028904 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Voter fraud is something other than registration fraud azzhole. GFY
The law combines into one what your are attempting to claim are two separate issues - false registration to vote OR illegal voting.

Whoever knowingly or willfully gives false information as to his name, address or period of residence in the voting district for the purpose of establishing his eligibility to REGISTER or VOTE,

-0r-
or conspires with another individual for the purpose of encouraging his false REGISTRATION to vote OR illegal VOTING, or pays or offers to pay or accepts payment either for REGISTRATION to vote or for VOTING "

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/197...
Leosanusbama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028905 Nov 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should be "a liberal/democrat moves his/her lips, illiterate...how much of my tax money is spend keeping you and Lois Loon alive, more or less? http://youtu.be/XBpEtn0IWkw
none of your tax money; lowlife babymamas like you only collect tax money from the real taxpayers who dole out your welfare $

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1028906 Nov 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
it's Mob Rule now-liberals aka democrats aka progressives don't want the minorities to be heard. O'bama will stack the courts with communists, hell he can appoint Van Jones and William Ayers to the court--and the liberals will sing and dance.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Angier, NC

#1028908 Nov 22, 2013
Leosanusbama wrote:
<quoted text> none of your tax money; lowlife babymamas like you only collect tax money from the real taxpayers who dole out your welfare $
Hey doooooofus!

Red States get more FED FUNDS than they give!

That is welfare, red state style, REPUBLICAN!

Who is better:

A guy named Obama who is getting 50 million citizens medical insurance, affordable by law.

Or a Republican of your choice, who starts wars and kills millions, who denies millions in Red States access to healthcare, who cuts food aid to poor children, who demands tax cuts for the richest on earth, etc?

OBAMA!

The Genius is helping citizens. All citizens.

Republicans?

AWFUL CONDUCT. SHAMEFUL. DISGUSTING.

a FAKE PHONY GOV SHUTDOWN!

Jesus is on Obama's side not the Republicans.

YOU know who they worship?

Republicans all going to hell. LOL!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028909 Nov 22, 2013
Trust the gubbymint wit yo money!

"...SIGAR reported that in at least one case, you were paying $500/gallon for diesel fuel.(The market price cap for diesel in Afghanistan is $5/gallon."

http://theweek.com/article/index/253258/how-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min CNN 234,445
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,977
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 28 min GEORGIA 3,546
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min SweLL GirL 10,098
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 104,730
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 2 hr Guest 22
News Man shot while driving in Englewood neighborhood 2 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages