Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522443 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028834 Nov 22, 2013
Money talks...and MAN-MADE global warming is phoney...

“The high cost of coastal homes in New York and Los Angeles is on its own a market signal that the alleged threat of global warming is well overdone. Even worse for those who buy into the theory of global warming that says a planetary crack-up is inevitable absent a substantial human response, is that Malibu, Manhattan and the Hamptons are filled with the very people who, when asked if they believe in the global warming theory, would most likely say yes. Ok, so Ted Danson owns in Martha’s Vineyard, noted environmental activist Laurie David does too, and then Al Gore is known to have purchased a coastal palazzo in Montecito, CA. What this tells us is that even global warming’s most famous advocates don’t believe very deeply in their own activism. To believe the warmists we’re sitting idle as Rome supposedly burns, but as evidenced by the popularity of coastal property among warmists and non-warmists alike, the market says the ‘science’ predicting catastrophe is utter nonsense.”

http://kaching.tumblr.com/post/67281706584/th...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1028835 Nov 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I ever notice mentioning it are you clowns. Nobody cares. Everyone knows 90 percent of Americans don't choose to serve their country in the military.
I'm just wondering why you idiots are pretending anyone gives a shit. Must be some kind of conspiracy is all I can come up with.
Besides, it's common knowledge Obama is part of the Al Qaeda terrorist network. Nobody would expect anyone who honorably served their country to do that.
Well, I've noticed that you don't notice anything that goes counter to your perception of things. Rethugs on here are the ones who brought up Obama's lack of military service. You are an idiot if you think that lunacy is something that would have been addressed by a Democrat. The fact that you view those who speak out against Rethug character attacks as "clowns" speaks volumes about your lack of a moral compass.
Lady Liberty

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028836 Nov 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can say that you don't shout your lies with conviction.
CSMonitor, November 15, 2013
"Caroline Kennedy arrived in Tokyo Friday to take up her official duties as US ambassador, captivating the Japanese people and reassuring the Japanese government of Japan’s enduring importance to the United States."
"In October, Japanese television carried Kennedy’s confirmation hearings live, and this week national broadcaster NHK has been running a series of specials on the Kennedy family."
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2...
Crooks R Them ... starring Caroline Kennedy & Family ... the roadshow for the democratic crooks in Washington,DC ... supported by fools like you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028837 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It is if said registrants don't/didn't vote.
Homer it is illegal to knowingly register fraudulent voters.

Whoever knowingly or willfully gives false information as to his name, address or period of residence in the voting district for the purpose of establishing his eligibility to register or vote,

-or-

or conspires with another individual for the purpose of encouraging his false registration to vote or illegal voting,

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/197...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028838 Nov 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Caroline Kennedy arrived in Tokyo Friday to take up her official duties as US ambassador, captivating the Japanese people and reassuring the Japanese government of Japan’s enduring importance to the United States."
"In October, Japanese television carried Kennedy’s confirmation hearings live, and this week national broadcaster NHK has been running a series of specials on the Kennedy family."
a purely ceremonial position with the work performed by career employees...

Caroline Kennedy was so politically inept that she lost a Senate appointment that was essentially offered to her...lost to an unknown...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028839 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> voter registration fraud is essentially harmless
Another incredibly ignorant statement by an incredibly ignorant poster.

Voter registration fraud "harmless?"

Tell that to politicians who have lost elections decided by a margin of less than 1 vote in 1000 (a margin of victory of less than 0.1%).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_close_el...

People are imprisoned for voter fraud. You, sir, are a putz of the highest order.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1028840 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they're still not done.
They're still trying to redistrict states to their voting advantage.
What a shame. Rahm Emmanuel was the head of the census--he thought the liberal loons were going to win hands down. Poof--your ability to redistrict was stopped by the American people. 2010 landslide for Republicans. Boo hoo red diaper dope smoking baby.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028841 Nov 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, you just go off on tangents whether it is in reference or not to what is said.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1028842 Nov 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's in a name, indeed.
Hilarious how "Obamacare" has again become a dirty word and almost disappeared from the left wing vocabulary.
O'bama is distancing himself from his only 'so-called' accomplishment: O'bamacare....funny as hell. O'bama is a failed president.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028843 Nov 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've noticed that you don't notice anything that goes counter to your perception of things. Rethugs on here are the ones who brought up Obama's lack of military service. You are an idiot if you think that lunacy is something that would have been addressed by a Democrat. The fact that you view those who speak out against Rethug character attacks as "clowns" speaks volumes about your lack of a moral compass.
Get it together, it is the bass-ass way you go about trying to prove things that is so funny.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028844 Nov 22, 2013
Signs Progressives have gone insane...

non-white students have a problem with their papers being graded...

"In a letter sent to colleagues in the department after the sit-in, Rust said students in the demonstration described grammar and spelling corrections he made on their dissertation proposals as a form of "micro-aggression."

http://dailybruin.com/2013/11/20/students-def...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028845 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It is if said registrants don't/didn't vote.
Proglodyte logic at its finest.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028846 Nov 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's in a name, indeed.
Hilarious how "Obamacare" has again become a dirty word and almost disappeared from the left wing vocabulary.
LOL

2009 Obamacare is in
2010 Obamacare is out
2012 Back in again
2013 Obamacare out
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028847 Nov 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incredibly ignorant statement by an incredibly ignorant poster.
Voter registration fraud "harmless?"
Tell that to politicians who have lost elections decided by a margin of less than 1 vote in 1000 (a margin of victory of less than 0.1%).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_close_el...
People are imprisoned for voter fraud. You, sir, are a putz of the highest order.
The hilarious part is when I just repeated her words-no comment,
the ignorant putz went into a rage of name-calling as if this counter her abundance of stupidity.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028848 Nov 22, 2013
Incredible...

”If you got a majority of folks who believe in something, then it should pass.”

Obama

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028849 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans must attack the DemoKKKrat nominee in 2016, not just rely on the failure of Obama...if Hillary is the nominee, which Galt doubts, who has the stones to attack her directly...
The biggest problem for conservative candidates in 2016 is where to begin.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028850 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest problem for conservative candidates in 2016 is where to begin.
I say start off with not lying about the president. Bring forth an actual agenda. Quit bitching about said government you are looking to be the leader of.

I'm just trying to help.

Hope you are feeling better this afternoon.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028851 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you, consorting with the enemy...
Here we go again...

Consorting with what enemy? Responding to DBWriter? He's not the enemy. Saying Cruz was a polarizing figure? That was it, right?

Personally, wouldn't have a problem with Cruz. It's just my opinion he's not the right man at the right time. It's okay if I have an opinion without consorting with anyone, isn't it?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028852 Nov 22, 2013
Progressives Sacrifice history for the sake of Stirring up low IQ voters...

"St. Clair County 4th grade book says white voters rejected Obama because of race"

"This biography of America's 44th president, entitled "Barack Obama," is written by Jane Sutcliffe and published by Lerner. The book is part of Scholastic's "Reading Counts" program acceptable to the controversial Common Core curriculum standards."

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisrev...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028853 Nov 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in those links supports your claim that Obama has been firing top military officials as part of some sort of conspiracy. Your assertions are laughable.
1. Washingtontimes source DEBUNKED....October 18, 2012 “Today I am very pleased to announce that President Obama will nominate General David Rodriguez to succeed General Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command”. General Ham was scheduled to rotate out in March 2013 anyway..." Now, if you had bothered to check General Ham's biography you would have seen that he commanded Africa Command from March 8, 2011 - April 5, 2013.
I notice the ONE got a promotion and will remove from the list.

You didn't debunk squat with the rest, I already included that info in my post!

Focus- the issue is the large number of high commanders that has been targeted for removal in the last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Spencer 240,352
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Whiny1 10,586
Looking for information of a Marvin Leslie Addis 4 hr Needing info 1
Hello Chicago 14 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 15 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 16 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages