Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761773 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1029010 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed that time too - the dreadful debil. Stealing those other posters' identities was nothing in comparison.
I can pitch and catch quite nicely...throw and catch anyway.
I haven't watched a little league game a quite a while!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1029011 Nov 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time someone sh its, Yeah is reproduced.
lol! awwww... how thoughtful.

I guess that's your way of saying I get under your skin!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1029012 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>All you're asking is which rapist is worse.
And it's not Obama son.
Every rapist is a potential murderer. Once he's crossed the line to rape, murder is only an anxious step away.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1029013 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this not Obama's policy-especially when he has expanded Snap, Medicaid and Health Care.
Prove to us that he has NOT promoted dependence and big government by these actions.
lol! poor baby. always demanding others prove to you.

you should just try doing it for yourself son. that would be a good start!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1029014 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Queen Bee of Topix" will do. Realtime thought of it. Almost used it. Thought it was more of a compliment.
A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

GOP R Idiots by any other name would remain just as asinine.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029015 Nov 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how vast or complicated Government is from your little thrift shoping living on a thin line and spending your life on this thread. Like Obama is privy to every decision made in a huge machine that is our Federal Government. Like George Bush knew every dumb decision made by Brownie after Katrina??
So you whine like a fool. It's both sad and funny to see your hatred in full flower.
Funny thing is, there's not a thing you can do about it. You've whined for 5 years now.
You've got 3 to go!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey this will give a real laugh as it is current. The Economist new cover

"The Man Who Use to Walk on Water"

http://www.economist.com/printedition/covers/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029016 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't go there, you'll lose half you base. My wife's aunt, bless her blue hair, didn't vote for Obama because she thought he was a Muslim.
no problem...the Christian fundamentalists didn't vote for Romney because they didn't think he was a Christian...screw them...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029017 Nov 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So explain how you're collecting US Government Social Security at 62, then getting a part time job to supplement it isn't part of 'crippling ideology of dependence' that you whine about??
I mean, you're such a hypocrite, it's not even funny!!
In case you hadn't noticed, you're one of the 'takers'.
Anyone can retire at the age of 62 if they can and if they want to. It's the law. Working, even part-time, is the opposite of dependence. The only jobs anyone can find anyway these days.

The choices my husband and I made together during our married life and as parents led up to my retirement at this time in my life, and I want the money the government took from me back now. If I had lived another life, other choices would have been made.

Go find some real takers. Take your complaints up with them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1029018 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that sounds racist to me. Especially since both of these men were quite accomplished in their chosen profession.
How 'bout it, nuc? Doesn't that sound racist to you?
Calling wealthy and intelligent black men loony tunes and sexaholics without any proof to back it up?
Yep, racist, most definitely. Right, nuc?
You can't be serious??

Herman Cain was exposed as a small time pimp who used and abused women. If you recall,he wasn't rejected by liberals, he was rejected by nitwits just like you.

Ben Carson made his name by making outrageous statements, many of which directly conflict with his scientific standing as a Medical Doctor, a neurosurgeon, no less. I don't hear many Repugnants talking about him any more. He's busy sucking up to white conservatives.

Your side's problem is, you're fascinated by blacks who try to outwhite whites. The Allen West's, the Michael Steele's, The Herman Cain's. All sizzle, no substance.

Older southern state whites like you like minstrel shows. Herman Cain was like Stepin Fetchit.

Lapeer, MI

#1029019 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Former Duke accuser Crystal Mangum found guilty of 2nd-degree murder
http://www.wral.com/mangum-s-fate-in-jury-s-h...
So where's "reverend" Alvin Sharpton blowing his racist horn? The black man-of-the-cloth uses that cloth as racial azzwipe.

Where is the lying racist pig Magic Negro telling Americans to search their hearts?? He no longer walks on water.

Black Racism = what goes around comes around.

Location hidden

#1029020 Nov 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I saw on tv recently where Obama said that if he had a son he wouldn't approve of him playing football.
We'll never see the O'bobblehead ever say that if he had a son he would teach him that the Knockout ge that's so popular with today's bigoted black youth is a shameful activity to participate.
We all know "why" he won't condemn this practice.
Typo: "game", not "ge".

:B

Lapeer, MI

#1029021 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Then again you have a criminal in the organization so you condemn the entire organization -
Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."
Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.
"We came up with the idea: Let's make fraudulent cards. I tell my crew,'I don't care how you get 'em, just get 'em,' " Mitchell recalled.
Did any of these 'fraudulent' registrations get a vote?
Correction:'Then again you have a criminal organization so you condemn the criminals in the entire organization."

You get so confused at times that I'll betcha you go to the bathroom for breakfast and the kitchen to relieve yourself.

Orlando, FL

#1029022 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad. I've never cared for overly assertive position by any party.
But the cons are really making it political for no reason at all.
Conservatives were trying to prevent an Obama-style government takeover. No other way to do that besides political.

Obama just couldn't get his way and demonized them for trying to prevent him from screwing things up royally.

We've never had a president or another administration quite like this one before. It was a challenge for conservative politicians.

But what choice did they have?

Lapeer, MI

#1029023 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awwww... how thoughtful.
I guess that's your way of saying I get under your skin!
You are Flesh-Eating Bacteria and so far I remain intact.

Nope. You didn't get there, Dood.

Location hidden

#1029024 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, now explain how expanding SNAP, Medicaid and Health Care is not increasing dependency and are not Big Government.
While your stupidity is legendary,it's also annoying.

Your statement could well describe George Bush, who expanded SNAP, introduced free cell phones for the poor, increased Medicaid rolls, and introduced an enormous Government addition to Medicare, his gift to Big Pharma.

You really are an idiot, you post all day and say nothing of value.

Orlando, FL

#1029025 Nov 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious??
Herman Cain was exposed as a small time pimp who used and abused women. If you recall,he wasn't rejected by liberals, he was rejected by nitwits just like you.
Ben Carson made his name by making outrageous statements, many of which directly conflict with his scientific standing as a Medical Doctor, a neurosurgeon, no less. I don't hear many Repugnants talking about him any more. He's busy sucking up to white conservatives.
Your side's problem is, you're fascinated by blacks who try to outwhite whites. The Allen West's, the Michael Steele's, The Herman Cain's. All sizzle, no substance.
Older southern state whites like you like minstrel shows. Herman Cain was like Stepin Fetchit.
Dr. Benjamin Carson's Lenin quote was published in the American Journal of Medicine decades ago. So many doctors must also think he actually said it.

No proof of alleged wrongdoing on Herman Cain's part was ever proven.

You have no room to talk about all sizzle, no substance. Obama's approval and credibility will probably never be regained by his own actions - or lack thereof.

Location hidden

#1029026 Nov 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro was inept, is inept and will continue to be inept and yet he was elected. Caroline is also inpept working for an inept President.
So what was your stupid point again?
The last thing this country needs is another stinking Kennedy on Capitol Hill. It was like the atmosphere was a bit cleaner when Ted finally freakin' died. Ted stunk more alive than dead. I was beginning to think that evil bastard was going to live forever.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1029027 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You just hate history don't you son?
I can tell!
You just hate being shown to be the hypocrite that you are.

Lapeer, MI

#1029028 Nov 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every rapist is a potential murderer. Once he's crossed the line to rape, murder is only an anxious step away.
These sorts of progressions of Evil are very similar to those occurring in the life of the Magic Negro.

He's gotten this far with the help of the Liberal Media's active participation and so he figures that nothing can stop him now.

His drones murder innocents, he spies on everyone, trashes the American economy and spends future generations into financial slavery while crying about spending even more to help 'poor' people.

Satan is on a roll.

Location hidden

#1029029 Nov 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Typo: "game", not "ge".
:B
Either way, it was an extremely ignorant thing to say.

But totally expected from the likes of you. eeeewwww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 1 hr repent now 4
JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST repent 1 hr repent now 3
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 2 hr Country Boy Can S... 2
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr Chilli J 6
Trump is A (Oct '17) 11 hr Unbrainwashable 773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr MPMMB 12,324
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 14 hr Guilt of progress... 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages