Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027780 Nov 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know, Lily.
You're a fellow American who I no longer recognize which makes me angry but also very sad. The anger is not directed at you so much as the stronghold progressive liberalism has taken in this country. You and PDupont are just victims who succumbed to it.
Perhaps the good news is you and PDupont are in the minority now.
Let us hope and pray that stupid people always remain in the minority.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027781 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market is playing a dance with the FEDs. If the unemployment numbers drop or NYSEX get to high the tax payer bailout of them will be pulled.
However, how can it be happy days again when unemployment remains so high. No country can claim prosperity with those numbers.
Disagree -

Reagan, February, 1985, 5th year in office: Unemployment rate - 7.2%

Excerpt from 1985 State of the Union -

Four years ago we said we would invigorate our economy by giving people greater freedom and incentives to take risks and letting them keep more of what they earned. We did what we promised, and a great industrial giant is reborn.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1027782 Nov 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>6 months? Flack has been wondering for 5 years. ValuEngine.com ? lol
...and you have been an idiot going on 70 years now...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027783 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning.
Yes notice her post as they become more shrill.
North Korea would love her posts?
Caught the cold bug going around. Probably why I sound that way but will try to post a little softer.

Probably sounds that way to you because the truth often hurts.

Just trying my best to set you free, LCN. The truth shall also set you free.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027784 Nov 21, 2013
Obama Choomer wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is also the culture:
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/t...
The only shock is that the mainstream media is beginning to report it. Now, imagine if this was whites doing this to blacks. Sharpton would be all over it and Obama would be making a speech about it.
Here's some black thugs targeting Jews in NYC:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/19/thugs-target-jew...
"New York City police authorities are investigating a series of unprovoked physical attacks in public places on people who are Jewish, in the form of what is called “the knockout game.”
The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often, some other member of the group records the event so that a video of that “achievement” is put on the Internet to be celebrated.
The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as hate crimes.
Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this knockout game has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews — the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.
Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois, the game has often been called “polar-bear hunting” by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.
The main reason for many people’s surprise is that the mainstream media have usually suppressed news about the knockout game or about other and larger forms of similar orchestrated racial violence in dozens of cities in every region of the country. Sometimes, the attacks are reported, but only as isolated attacks by unspecified “teens” or “young people” against unspecified victims, without any reference to the racial makeup of the attackers or the victims — and with no mention of racial epithets by the young hoodlums exulting in their own “achievement.”
Despite such pious phrases as “troubled youths,” the attackers are often in a merry, festive mood. In a sustained mass attack in Milwaukee, going far beyond the dimensions of a passing knockout game, the attackers were laughing and eating chips, as if it were a picnic. One of them observed casually,“White girl bleed a lot.”
That phrase —“White Girl Bleed a Lot”— is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks.
Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled “The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style.” So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media’s political correctness.
Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled, and some have died from their injuries.
But most of the media see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In such an atmosphere, the evil not only persists but grows.
Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them."
Yes, it is the culture. It needs a little more attention, say as if it was Zimmerman doing the punching.
And the Magic Negro wants to take my guns away.

Like hell he will.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027785 Nov 21, 2013
Address to the Nation on the Federal Budget and Deficit Reduction
April 24, 1985

'Once again, the United States is the flagship economy for the world.'- Ronald Reagan

Unemployment rate in April of 1985 was 7.3%
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027786 Nov 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us hope and pray that stupid people always remain in the minority.
"There is a direct correlation in the rise of stupid people and the number of Fox News viewers." - Homer (R) 2016

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1027788 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Have Obama, Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton spoken out agnst Knockout Game? If not, why not?
when they started knocking out and killing Jews in NYC they applauded. It is what the haters do.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027789 Nov 21, 2013
Reason Why YEAH is a SUCKER even Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama said his disastercare is BROKEN OUT THE BOX and this FOOL yeah is still saying BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED THATS WHY IT DONT WORK lolololhahahahahahahahahaha OBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA and Dick Cheney IS COUSINS ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha BARAK BUSh AND DARTH VADER ARE FAMILY hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah BARAK CHENEY OR BARRY BUSH hahahahahahahahahahah OBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA got a phone company its called the NSA OBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA im doing the P DIDDy dance got my LIPS pursed like the Steve Harvey SOUP COOLER LIPS HOW YOU DOING OBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA

Orlando, FL

#1027790 Nov 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>6 months? Flack has been wondering for 5 years. ValuEngine.com ? lol
Website Title: Stock valuation and analysis, newsletter, analysis report, institutional software.

It's used as a source.

Wouldn't matter who warned of danger when the Feds stop propping up the economy though. You wouldn't believe it no matter who said it. Am I right...or am I right?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1027791 Nov 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree -
Reagan, February, 1985, 5th year in office: Unemployment rate - 7.2%
Excerpt from 1985 State of the Union -
Four years ago we said we would invigorate our economy by giving people greater freedom and incentives to take risks and letting them keep more of what they earned. We did what we promised, and a great industrial giant is reborn.
How many meds do you take? They call it a chemical lobotomy. I see you are a victim.
LCNLin

United States

#1027792 Nov 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as has been pointed out numerous times before, we can thank the Feds for feathering the nest a little longer before the hurricane comes.
Don't you read any headlines? Or just historical books?
fox talk also on TV
but we enjoy your repeats of the same.

Orlando, FL

#1027793 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market is playing a dance with the FEDs. If the unemployment numbers drop or NYSEX get to high the tax payer bailout of them will be pulled.
However, how can it be happy days again when unemployment remains so high. No country can claim prosperity with those numbers.
The Federal Reserve is waiting for the economy to rebound before pulling back on the funding and the propping up. That's what they said anyway.

For some reason, they think that's going to happen.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1027794 Nov 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The only difference between the liberal media and Fox News these days is Fox News is always one step ahead and keeps going a little further until the liberal media has to catch up again.
But the liberal media only becomes just like Fox News - holding those in power accountable - under Republican presidents. Fox News always does.
Just wanted to clarify that for Homer's sake.
You should be a comedian
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027795 Nov 21, 2013
EVERY TIME they try to Justify disastercare Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama comes out and says MY LOW INFORMATION VOTER SUPPORT BASE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID they have me Pushing something that goes against THEM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO they are so dumb I already told them Im not THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO first black president yall will F you in the end chuch obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama I still LOve you
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027796 Nov 21, 2013
So what reporters or media personalities did the WH call in to assist rebranding (propagandize) Obamacare-

Ed Schultz, Lawrence O’Donnell, Ezra Klein and Juan Williams
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027797 Nov 21, 2013
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamas NDAA2012 is a NATIONAL STOP AND FRISK oh SNAP
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1027798 Nov 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point.
Senator Barack Obama from Chicago did not vote to allow a born alive botched abortion baby to receive medical care.
That was the point.
You don't like Alan West or Herman Cain because they're Republican and are "not white" either.
Try and get a grip on your bizarre hatred.
Once again Carol, there was already a law on the books to deal with a live birth during an abortion.
Allen West is a psychopath who was forced out of the Army for being, well, a psychopath. West’s military career was brought to a close when he had a prisoner, later found to be innocent, tortured. West fired a pistol near the man’s head.
Soon thereafter, what West thought was a flood of valuable intelligence virtually flowed out of the poor dupe.
West had his men follow up on the information, all of which was made up.
West agreed to avoid a court martial and accepted an Article 15. His punishment was a $5000 fine and an end to his military career.
He's also posted hate filled comments on his web site about Muslims in this country. He's denounced progressives as Communists and suggested that religious coexistence is a danger to this country. He's also filled with self loathing for being born black CNN anchor John King asked Mr. West how he felt about being a black Congressman during Black History Month.;
I know God recognizes me as my true self, a proud, strong white man given dark pigmentation. God had to give the blacks at least one intelligent person, so he chose to give me dark skin. I curse my birth as a black man every day. I’m black by birth, not by choice. It will all be sorted out when my name is called, and I step in front of the great white Jesus himself.
Herman Cain is a total Buffon and sexual predator. He never has had an original thought and even lifted his ridiculous 9,9,9 tax plan from a video game, Sim City.
I'm surprised you didn't throw in the insanely homophobic Alan Keyes in for good measure.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1027799 Nov 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the same sense of humor that the folks in the cemetery have.
You admit that your only friends are dead people? How many of them did you bore to their graves...you guys are so stooooopid it's really unbelievable.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1027800 Nov 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>USC just doesn't tell the tale...wouldn't you know that Lindseybelle Beauregard G-cracker would have the state's university team called the "Game Cocks"? That might just further Homer's quest for an answer to his question. How YOU doin'? I've been feeling like crap and the holidays don't seem to be cutting me any slack at all. Wasn't Jesus actually born closer to June? I could live with a little more daylight.
Oh yes, Game Cocks, they continually scream Go Cocks Co! And the rooster crows!! What an experience. They had stuffed alligators with nooses around their necks, putting them on the road to be run over! 87,000 rednecks in one stadium!
Oh well, I guess they weren't all rednecks but, the majority. It was a riot. We were watching Lindsey sashaying down the line; looked like he was groping!!

Hope you feel better! How's lightening and the baby getting along?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 51,525
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min JOEL 71,557
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 185,030
abby03-02-15 2 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,128
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM