Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,214)

Showing posts 944,261 - 944,280 of1,034,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do your own work liar__obviously you know about key word search right?
Should mention that hundreds of examples of "racism at tea party rallies" have already been linked to you babe__so A you didn't read them or B you've got a bad case of CRS. Maybe it's the Lipitor eh?
I have no idea what you're talking about. And neither do you. As usual.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
State regulators across the country said they were blindsided by President Obama’s decision to change a key health-law provision and spent Friday scrambling to make sense of it. Some said they were unsure whether their state laws would allow them to do what the president suggested.
A day after Obama tried to quell anxiety over millions of canceled insurance policies, only a handful of state regulators said they would adopt the president’s fix. Many others said they needed more time to decide what to do because of the complex logistics and far-reaching impact on consumers.
Trying to rewrite and give back policies in 6 weeks is the same as making the promise to people that had their cars crushed by the Obama admin that they can have them back.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said, we've come to expect it. Btw, you repeat the same troll crap everyday, stupid.
That's rich coming from you...the master of 30,000 posts containing nothing but crap.!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
brain damage
So, you have brain damage. Still no excuse to throw spit balls.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
I distinctly recall every black Republican being called every derogatory and racist name in the book. And not by the Tea Party or Republicans.
Really? Was it a dream, because you can't provide one example.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your angry words betrays your claim.
I don't get angry__remember that I'm a Republican living in a Republican world.

I don't take much lip from racists though__don't have too, fact is that most racists don't have a pot to pizz in, in the financial or spiritual sense.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Reporter Challenges Alec Baldwin to Boxing Match for GLAAD:'Let’s Settle This Like Men’

http://nypost.com/2013/11/16/anytime-anywhere...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're talking about. And neither do you. As usual.
CRS disease__or denial__take your pick babe. I understand that 5 years is a long time__for someone who can't remember 8 hours ago.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)

Independent Payment Advisory Board

The Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB, is a United States Government Agency created by the PPACA to reduce the cost of Medicare beginning in 2015.

Beginning in 2015, the law requires the Board to submit advisory recommendations to the Congress and the President to slow the growth of national health expenditures. The IPAB is expected to cut physician fees, reduce private Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare’s Part D prescription-drug program, as well as spending on skilled-nursing facilities, home-based health care, dialysis, durable medical equipment, ambulance services, and services of ambulatory surgical centers. In addition, Obamacare trims payments to health care providers under Medicare’s current payment mechanisms.

The Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)

PCORI is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization. PCORI is funded through the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (PCORTF), which was authorized by Congress as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.

A full one-fifth of PCORI’s $500 million annual budget automatically goes to HHS to support more government detailing work and “disseminate” government recommended treatment information to doctors. Government agents make medical treatment recommendations. Doctors who fail to comply are penalized and/or not paid for service. One might argue this was not the intention of the PPACA legislation, but this is happening.

http://tceconomist.blogspot.com/2012/07/obama...

Take or leave the source. Take or leave this information.

But if you choose to leave it, make sure you're making the right choice before checking out its validity.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>CRS disease__or denial__take your pick babe. I understand that 5 years is a long time__for someone who can't remember 8 hours ago.
Your previous accusations were pure nonsense. And since you have no clue how to prove or disprove anything you post, one can only assume you just make things up as you go along. Of course, I've known that for some time.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get angry__remember that I'm a Republican living in a Republican world.
I don't take much lip from racists though__don't have too, fact is that most racists don't have a pot to pizz in, in the financial or spiritual sense.
You're still an enigma and, in my opinion, a poser.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Was it a dream, because you can't provide one example.
No dream...just you believing the Land of Oz is home.

Read it and weep:

http://blackrepublican.blogspot.com/2010/03/d... claiming to be racially sensitive,

Democrats use racist invectives to denigrate black Republicans, demeaning them as "sellouts", "Uncle Toms", "House Negroes", "House N-word", or worse. The list of black Republicans attacked by Democrats is long and includes RNC Chairman Michael Steel, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, General Colin Powell and Justice Clarence Thomas.

On the left-wing Internet website called "The News Blog," Democrats posted a doctored photograph of RNC Chairman Michael Steele while he was the Lt. Governor of Maryland and running for a Senate seat. Democrats depicted Steele as a "Simple Sambo" with a blackened minstrel-style face, nappy hair and big, think red lips. The cartoon caption read: "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house". This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one Democrats used to demean black men during the era of slavery and segregation.

Dr. Condoleezza Rice was the object of particularly vicious racist attacks by Democrats. In addition to several other appalling images of Dr. Rice produced by several Democrats, cartoonist Jeff Danziger denigrated Dr. Rice as an ignorant, barefoot "mammy", reminiscent of the stereotyped black woman in the movie "Gone with the Wind" about the slave era black woman who remarked: "I don't know nothin''bout birthin' no babies". This is the type of racist stereotype Democrats used to demean black women during the era of slavery and segregation.

A video was shot by WKRN Video Journalist Beau Fleenor at Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee that shows Al Sharpton demeaning Gen. Powell and Dr. Rice, when Sharpton was asked to give his opinions about whether Powell and Rice were "House Negroes".

An article that appeared in a Portland, Oregon paper was one of many exposing how hardly a ripple of protest was made by black Democrats when Harry Belafonte publicly denounced Gen. Powell as a "House Negro".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your previous accusations were pure nonsense. And since you have no clue how to prove or disprove anything you post, one can only assume you just make things up as you go along. Of course, I've known that for some time.
From a fkn forgetful moron who considers links to be proof? ROFLMAO

Links to rightwing scumbag sites? Thomas DiLorenzo? Thayer Watkins? Turds like Jeff Rense and Glenda Beck?

Hah, babe you've shown your stripes on this thread and the others you visit__sht stripes.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

List of shame...

SEN. BOB MENENDEZ (D-N.J.):“If you like what you have, you get to keep it”“Menendez is a member of the Senate Finance Committee, which is expected to release a bill later this week. He stressed that consumers who are satisfied with their plans won't have to change.‘If you like what you have, you get to keep it,’ he said.”(“Health Care Plan Would Help N.J., Menendez Says,” The Record, 6/19/09)

Obama and Dems lied to Americans!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>From a fkn forgetful moron who considers links to be proof? ROFLMAO
Links to rightwing scumbag sites? Thomas DiLorenzo? Thayer Watkins? Turds like Jeff Rense and Glenda Beck?
Hah, babe you've shown your stripes on this thread and the others you visit__sht stripes.
Yeah, this doesn't make you sound too much like an angry, irrational, erratic person.
John Galt

Laguna Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

“But you guys have to get used to it. This is a new day and age. I think when you put an ‘er’ at the end, that could make people cringe, but if you put an ‘a,’ that’s like saying ‘bro.’ That is how we talk.”

-Matt Barnes, LA Clippers
John Galt

Laguna Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>From a fkn forgetful moron who considers links to be proof? ROFLMAO
drunken old used car dealer melting down because his little brown buddy is going down in flames...
John Galt

Laguna Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

(Reuters)- UnitedHealth Group dropped thousands of doctors from its networks in recent weeks, leaving many elderly patients unsure whether they need to switch plans to continue seeing their doctors, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

The insurer said in October that underfunding of Medicare Advantage plans for the elderly could not be fully offset by the company's other healthcare business. The company also reported spending more healthcare premiums on medical claims in the third quarter, due mainly to government cuts to payments for Medicare Advantage services.

The Journal report said that doctors in at least 10 states were notified of being laid off the plans, some citing "significant changes and pressures in the healthcare environment." According to the notices, the terminations can be appealed within 30 days.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Democrats use racist invectives to denigrate black Republicans, demeaning them as "sellouts", "Uncle Toms", "House Negroes", "House N-word", or worse.

RNC Chairman Michael Steele was depicted on a liberal website as "Simple Sambo" with a blackened minstrel-style face, nappy hair and big, think red lips. The caption read: "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house."

Dr. Condoleezza Rice was denigrated by several Democrats with slurs and cartoons of being an ignorant barefoot "mammy" reminiscent of the stereotyped black woman in the movie "Gone with the Wind".

Al Sharpton demeaned Gen. Powell and Dr. Rice when Sharpton was asked to give his opinions about whether Powell and Rice were "House Negroes".

Harry Belafonte publicly denounced Gen. Powell as a "House Negro".

A liberal who contributes to the leftwing website, AlterNet, referred to Herman Cain and other black conservatives as “race minstrels” and “mascots” for the White conservative imagination and stood by his observation.
John Galt

Laguna Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

DemoKKKrat solution to "fix" ObamaKKKare...

amnesty and citizenship for illegal aliens so that they can enroll in ObamaKKKare...

what a great plan!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 944,261 - 944,280 of1,034,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 6 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 11 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 16 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 19 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min edogxxx 96,133
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search