Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603951 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DumbSince1680

United States

#1028276 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress does not find people guilty of criminal offenses.
Lying giving testimony is a criminal offense. Was Clinton impeached, idiot? Why was Clinton disbarred?

Because you Democrats are liars.

Clinton has that on his record.

Liar.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1028277 Nov 21, 2013
DumbSince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a correction? You really need help.
To repeat for the clueless:

NEW CNN-ORC POLL: 47% to 45% want Obama to have more influence over the country than the GOP.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/ ...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1028278 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which GOP the shut down nuts
or
the fetus is more important than poor people wing?
Good point. They are certainly a party divided.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1028279 Nov 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad when only 47% of the country wants O'bama to be in charge...so in other words he isn't. What did you loons elect O'bama to do? nothing. 52% don't want O'bama in charge, sad state of affairs in the United States wouldn't you say.
Bush should have been so lucky as to have 47% wanting him in charge of anything during his second term. His second term average was 37% with a low of 25%. LMAO.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028280 Nov 21, 2013
Senator Obama claimed "Filibuster rules shouldn't be violated so minority rights shouldn't be trampled". Now "Eh, not so much"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028281 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That meme died last month.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1028282 Nov 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he was coerced, but he bought drugs from an undercover agent and I am against this; it's entrapment. Furthermore, I don't think it's anyones business if he takes drugs in his free time. I am against a police state and cops dealing drugs to trap people.
There can't be entrapment if there's no coercion. We can't have senators out buying drugs. It can lead to blackmail and other issues which would be detrimental to the United States.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1028283 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> So how long did Barack Hussein Obama spend in the military after he volunteered for service?
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> But does the "never having volunteered for the nation's military service" community organizer actually know how to shoot off anything other than his lying mouth?
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the presence or absence of a military draft is completely immaterial to serving one's country...
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! I guess a genius like you doesn't know much about history. Draft/LBJ/Democrat! The draft during the VIETNAM WAR was STARTED during the administration of Lyndon B. JOHNSON. The draft initially allowed men who were STUDENTS (like Clinton/Obama) to avoid service...."
Pdupa wrote:
<quoted text> How long was Barack Hussein Obama's voluntary service in the military?
And, of course, the never ending "Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart." line of bull.
Typical Rethug. Always wanting to change the subject when the hypocrisy of your position is pointed out to you. Toss it out there and run. That's your game.
FACT: Not one of the Republican presidential hopefuls has ever served in the military.
What a LOOSER!

As long as there are idiots like this, our country is doomed.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028284 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat for the clueless:
He was making fun of your misquote and inserting your commentary in the middle of a quote-some correction, eh?
Oblahblah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028285 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos over the Unaffordable ObamaSCARE Act
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028286 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush should have been so lucky as to have 47% wanting him in charge of anything during his second term. His second term average was 37% with a low of 25%. LMAO.
And Obama's average is 40%-love how you willy nilly try to use mixed data.

But, but Bush -LOL
Oblahblah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028287 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> So how long did Barack Hussein Obama spend in the military after he volunteered for service?
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> But does the "never having volunteered for the nation's military service" community organizer actually know how to shoot off anything other than his lying mouth?
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the presence or absence of a military draft is completely immaterial to serving one's country...
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! I guess a genius like you doesn't know much about history. Draft/LBJ/Democrat! The draft during the VIETNAM WAR was STARTED during the administration of Lyndon B. JOHNSON. The draft initially allowed men who were STUDENTS (like Clinton/Obama) to avoid service...."
Pdupa wrote:
<quoted text> How long was Barack Hussein Obama's voluntary service in the military?
And, of course, the never ending "Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart." line of bull.
Typical Rethug. Always wanting to change the subject when the hypocrisy of your position is pointed out to you. Toss it out there and run. That's your game.
FACT: Not one of the Republican presidential hopefuls has ever served in the military.
So how long DID Barack Hussein Obama voluntarily serve in the military? LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1028288 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were in better shape then, scumbag. Losers like you just don't get it.

You are a -

B - I - G L - O - O - S - E - R
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028289 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There can't be entrapment if there's no coercion. We can't have senators out buying drugs. It can lead to blackmail and other issues which would be detrimental to the United States.
Bold face lying about what is in a bill is very detrimental.
DumbSince1680

United States

#1028290 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Senator Obama claimed "Filibuster rules shouldn't be violated so minority rights shouldn't be trampled". Now "Eh, not so much"
I'm an idiot hypocrite, so I will defend my communist party like the moron I am.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028291 Nov 21, 2013
Oblahblah wrote:
<quoted text> So how long DID Barack Hussein Obama voluntarily serve in the military? LOL
LOL, USAsince wasted her/his time coming up with that what is your point post?

Geeze, he/she is OCD looser.
DumbSince1680

United States

#1028293 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are yellow pedal in the sky. Ask Monica. Oh, how I just love it when they sky is green.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028294 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
8016USAcinch wrote:
Rachel wrote:
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pdupa wrote:

Man, you definitely have OCD

What you failed to provide is your posts they were responding to,

Do you ever get tired of being a self-inflicted victim?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028295 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of comedy and trolls on thread repeating faux line for line.
LOL
Clueless we have used numerous sources.

But, but FNS, LOL!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028296 Nov 21, 2013
Mr Pres why dont you speak out about this Knock out game You need to talk about it say it must stop now instead your helping to promote it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dum black cops 1 hr Frankie 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Regime change 63,984
National FELON League 2 hr Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 2 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 2 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33
Coffee with Jesus. 3 hr Pissed Poster 12
Weiner gets Shafted. 3 hr Penis showoff 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages