Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027353 Nov 20, 2013
We have a winner!

Best intro in history?

NYC!!!!!

"They’re on the dole — and watching the pole."

"Welfare recipients took out cash at bars, liquor stores, X-rated video shops, hookah parlors and even strip clubs — where they presumably spent their taxpayer money on lap dances rather than diapers, a Post investigation found."

http://nypost.com/2013/01/06/welfare-recipien...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027354 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish, three months ago your dumbazz was asking why Obama was still keeping us engaged over there and using drones and such. Fk you, you're a moron.
Perhaps I asked that question because Obama seems to think war has a deadline and has no intention of fixing or winning anything. And if he doesn't think his "right war" is winnable, it's time to get the hell out of there.

Just as soon as all troops are pulled out of Afghanistan down to the last man and after the last soldier dies on the last day Obama decreed as the deadline, women and young girls especially - but all Afghanis who opposed the Taliban and helped the Americans - are going to be slaughtered - or much worse because death would be merciful.

So get a friggin' grip and admit Barack Hussein Obama could give a flying donkey's ass about this war or any war or our veterans.

It's always been about him, it will always be about him and there's not a darn thing you or I or anyone else can do about it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027355 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they've got NOTHING!!!
This is their practical, "common sense" proposal:
1. Fully repeal President Obama's health care law...
2. Spurs competition to lower health care costs by allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines and enabling small businesses to pool together and get the same buying power as large corporations.
3. Reforms medical malpractice laws in a commonsense way that limits trial lawyer fees and non-economic damages while maintaining strong protections for patients.
4. Provides tax reform that allows families and individuals to deduct health care costs, just like companies, leveling the playing field and providing all Americans with a standard deduction for health insurance.
5. Expands access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), increasing the amount of pre-tax dollars individuals can deposit into portable savings accounts to be used for health care expenses.
6. Safeguards individuals with pre-existing conditions from being discriminated against purchasing health insurance by bolstering state-based high risk pools and extending HIPAA guaranteed availability protections.
7. Protects the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions.(continues the ban on)
http://rsc.scalise.house.gov/solutions/rsc-be...
I bet Americans would prefer this over Obamacare.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027356 Nov 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He should have been a Republican, he's a rich spoiled white guy. For the record Homer is a middle class white guy.
Please Homer, we all know that Dems and millionaire supporters are synonyms.

So your issue is with "white" guys. You sound racist.

Orlando, FL

#1027357 Nov 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I hope it's worth millions and you donate some of it to help find a cure for mental illness, keep the rest to cover the cost of your Insulin, buy DBWriter a new propeller for his hat and Homer could use a lifetime supply of Devildogs and maybe buy Galt a personality, oh and a lifejacket for Flack.
If I ever get around to taking it to an art dealer and find out it's worth millions, I'll be sure and give most of it to charities within my community and organizations like Wounded Warriors and Samaritan's Purse who will actually use the money to help others.

We probably shouldn't hold our breath though. I'd be happy if it were more than $30 - what I paid for it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1027358 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. He is one of those who voted for a bill for states to drug test people who receive food stamps. Wonder how he would feel if we pass a law to drug test all members of Congress.
I don't know about him, but that would make me feel really good. He's one of the people we want to expose and get fucking rid of.
Today, it's tempting for some fraud Democrat to pretend to be something they're not and ride the TEA Party wave to Washington. A drug test would have ended that.
Thanks for mentioning that.
Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. Because they work for us, we choose the lab and the results are made public. If they don't like our rules, they can quit their job and go to work for someone else.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027359 Nov 20, 2013
Poor and needy in NYC...

"The Boiler Room, a gay dive bar in the East Village, had $120 and $60 transactions a minute apart on Jan. 17, 2011. The bar is around the corner from a Bank of America that takes EBT cards"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1027360 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Israel is finally jumping ship. Good riddance. Let Russia take over as their benefactor. That annual $3.15 BILLION we give them will go a long way toward funding healthcare for Americans.
Who can blame them? It's obvious Obama is part of the muslim terrorist network. Hell. Obama is even training Al Qaeda terrorists right now as we speak on a US military base in Jordan.
That would be all I would need to know to conclude Obama is the enemy and will do anything to hurt Israel.
Now, come on. What idiot expects Israel to trust any country run by the Islamist terrorists?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027361 Nov 20, 2013
Ethical failures occur at all levels...

"doctors"

"COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two Howland chiropractors have been sentenced to pay nearly $179,000 in combined restitution to Medicaid and the Bureau of Workers' Compensation."

http://www.wfmj.com/story/23551511/warren-chi...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027362 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish, three months ago your dumbazz was asking why Obama was still keeping us engaged over there and using drones and such. Fk you, you're a moron.
What does the use of drones in Pakistan, Yemen and other countries have anything to do with Afghanistan?

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027363 Nov 20, 2013
More People Sign Biden's Online Birthday Card than Sign Up on Obamacare Website
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027364 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Poor and needy in NYC...
"The Boiler Room, a gay dive bar in the East Village, had $120 and $60 transactions a minute apart on Jan. 17, 2011. The bar is around the corner from a Bank of America that takes EBT cards"
The FEDs need to tie some rules to the SNAP program. CA is as quality of allowing abuse of the program.

Neither care, it is free money they don't have to match.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1027365 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I asked that question because Obama seems to think war has a deadline and has no intention of fixing or winning anything. And if he doesn't think his "right war" is winnable, it's time to get the hell out of there.
Just as soon as all troops are pulled out of Afghanistan down to the last man and after the last soldier dies on the last day Obama decreed as the deadline, women and young girls especially - but all Afghanis who opposed the Taliban and helped the Americans - are going to be slaughtered - or much worse because death would be merciful.
So get a friggin' grip and admit Barack Hussein Obama could give a flying donkey's ass about this war or any war or our veterans.
It's always been about him, it will always be about him and there's not a darn thing you or I or anyone else can do about it.
Would you like a redo on this beyond ignorant display of ignorance babe???

History is still not your subject eh?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027366 Nov 20, 2013
Sorry correction--

The FEDs need to tie some rules to the SNAP program. CA is just as guilty of allowing abuse of the program.

Neither care, it is free money they don't have to match.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027367 Nov 20, 2013

Social Media Death Threats Increasingly NOT Trash Talk

Posting death threats online is illegal. If you see one, report it instantly. There’s no way of telling whether someone’s serious, and when lives could be at risk, is it really worth taking chances?

http://socialtimes.com/social-media-death-thr...

Orlando, FL

#1027368 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
art...
"Contrary to popular belief, Van Gogh did sell one painting during his lifetime. It was exhibited in Brussels in 1890 and sold for 400 francs (equal to about $1,000-1,050 today) to Anna Boch, an impressionist painter and friend of Van Gogh’s. The painting, Red Vineyard at Arles,now hangs in the Pushkin Museum"
http://lidogallery.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/t...
Even though I doubt Realtime knows much about the Vanguard Studios and hasn't seen my painting or knows the artist, he's probably right it doesn't have any real value.

But this is exactly what's on the back of mine. Which doesn't mean anything really.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Not that I think the artwork has any really value. Because I don't.
Waxman

United States

#1027369 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Israel is finally jumping ship. Good riddance. Let Russia take over as their benefactor. That annual $3.15 BILLION we give them will go a long way toward funding healthcare for Americans.
We wish you would jump ship & go to Cuba or China. I'll even fund your welfare so you can get a plane ticket! It will save us money in the long run.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027370 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he's right wing crazy for profit__he had a radio show and imagined himself as the successor to Limbot__another two bit junkie.
He quickly copped a guilty plea and got the normal "whitey" wrist slap. He's toast__his constituents won't return his dumbazz to office, if Boner doner doesn't get him tossed first.
And Radel was a real, true TeaParty loudmouth POS. Karma caught up with the scumbag. ROFLMAO.
House Speaker John Boehner: "Members of Congress should be held to the highest standards, and the alleged crime will be handled by the courts. Beyond that, this is between Rep. Radel, his family, and his constituents." WTH!!!

After Foley was caught for sending lewd messages, Boehner claimed “will simply not tolerate ethical misconduct within our conference.” Now he's all mute. What gives?

In a statement Tuesday, Radel said he was an “alcoholic” and that led to “an extremely irresponsible choice.” Hmmmm. Just exactly what have Rethugs been posting about Toronto's Crack Cocaine Mayor? If this were a Democrat, Boehner would be screaming for him to step down. Hypocrits.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1027371 Nov 20, 2013
State Rep. Smashes Homeless Peoples' Stuff With a Sledgehammer

The DEMOCRAT Rep. roams the streets and looks for homeless people in order to literally smash their possessions.

http://www.alternet.org/state-rep-smashes-hom...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027372 Nov 20, 2013
Limited patient choice next health overhaul issue

Obama promised people could keep their doctors. But in many states the new plans appear to offer a narrow choice of hospitals and doctors. Overall, it's shaping up as less choice than what people get through Medicare or employer-based coverage. Also, it can get complicated tracking down which medical providers are in what plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/limited-patient-choice-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Captain Yesterday 50,201
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Red_Forman 5,344
Word (Dec '08) 23 min Red_Forman 4,951
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Learn to Read 184,315
Abby 1-19-15 2 hr Julie 49
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 2 hr ShouldHaveExpired 6
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr PussyTightWhenYoung 165
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sat Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games