Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
943,361 - 943,380 of 1,100,428 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026510 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile; it was your darling George who created Dept of Homeland Security!! Employs over 400,000 people!
HAAAHAHAAAAAA!
Jesus would probably send you to hell for your hatefulness to others. I don't know how you even call yourself a Christian.
What hatefulness towards others? You're always saying that. But what you really mean is my hatefulness towards big government, power and corruption.

Big government could care less about you, Lily, or anyone else. They care about people like you being gullible enough to give them power over you under the banner of "bleeding heart liberal".

No one is better off these days. And especially the poor. Haven't you been paying attention?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026511 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...let's eliminate some big government programs. Tell us which ones do you select for termination?
By the way, I have lived all across the world. The smallest form of government is totalitarian - it is also the one least desirable by the people. When you confine authority to a select few, that is when true corruption occurs. History tells that tale too.
How about if we start with the one you rely on so you can go back to one of your countries, narcissist? Thanks for describing the way Obama governs. You sound just as dumb as the person who is not posting with his regular name today.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026512 Nov 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Healthcare.gov exchange website has had a rocky launch -- to put it mildly. But in addition to network congestion and poor coding, the embattled site now faces another threat: a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) tool that's designed to overwhelm Healthcare.gov .
The hacking tool is called "Destroy Obama Care," reports The Wall Street Journal's Danny Yadron, and although it isn't being used yet, security researchers say they have found it available for download and being discussed on several social media networks. The program doesn't contain any viruses; rather, it's meant to generate large amounts of automatic traffic to Healthcare.gov . If enough people were to employ the program, it could overwhelm the website's servers and prevent real users from accessing the site.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice"....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026513 Nov 19, 2013
Cheney sisters having a family feud:

Liz Cheney has been falling rapidly in the polls since a brief stir of interest after she announced her campaign. At a Republican Party fundraiser in September, Lynne Cheney reportedly cornered Simpson and demanded that he endorse her daughter.

“How could you forget the little eight-year-old girl who campaigned with us and for you in 1978?” asked Lynne Cheney.“How could you not support her?”

Simpson said he tried to explain that Enzi, the sitting senator, is a longtime friend.

“Oh, I’ve heard enough of that and I don’t want to hear anymore,” Cheney replied.“I just want to tell you something,‘Shut up — just shut up — shut up.’”

But the polling that nobody has done yet, she said, is “on whether or not Wyoming voters want a senator whose parents fight with their sister on their behalf via press release after a nasty Facebook feud involving the salient question of whether or not I was lying on Fox News Sunday about how much I hate you or whether I was lying maybe last Thanksgiving before we stopped talking when I was still being nice to your kids.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/19/maddow-...
LCNLin

United States

#1026514 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
She seems born to whine every day.
Her social security checks are on time?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026515 Nov 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Healthcare.gov exchange website has had a rocky launch -- to put it mildly. But in addition to network congestion and poor coding, the embattled site now faces another threat: a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) tool that's designed to overwhelm Healthcare.gov .
The hacking tool is called "Destroy Obama Care," reports The Wall Street Journal's Danny Yadron, and although it isn't being used yet, security researchers say they have found it available for download and being discussed on several social media networks. The program doesn't contain any viruses; rather, it's meant to generate large amounts of automatic traffic to Healthcare.gov . If enough people were to employ the program, it could overwhelm the website's servers and prevent real users from accessing the site.
no different than DemoKKKrat slimeballs running a faux-Libertarian for Governor of Virginia....
LCNLin

United States

#1026516 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama disrespects Abraham Lincoln
Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary.
Burns had filmed all living presidents as well as various Hollywood personalities and luminaries to pay homage to the speech which was delivered by Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago, today.
Plante broke the story on Washington DC talk radio station WMAL on his mid-morning program, "The Chris Plante Show."
WMAL reports:
Curiously enough, in his version of the speech, President Barack Obama's delivery contained an omission - in a line that every other celebrity delivered as "that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom," the President left out the words "under God."
Your Lincoln stuff shows you may need a GED.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026517 Nov 19, 2013
It seems another Democrat has gone berserk in Virginia.

This time, a knife was also used.

Lily says:

Ban knifes, forks & spoons! Just don't mess with the shot glass.
LCNLin

United States

#1026518 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
James Carville married Mary Matalin! Nuff said.
He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.
Democrats disagree without trying to tear down the United States like the republican tolls.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1026519 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of morans, 100 million enrolled in obamacare.- obama
Did he really say that? The man has no shame!!!
LCNLin

United States

#1026520 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Darryl Issa has wasted millions of the taxpayers money for bogus hearings. That's what republicans always do. Waste money on bullshyt, rather that legislate.
bogus hearings seem the republican strategy now the party is divided
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026521 Nov 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can grasp hold and stay within B-U-D-G-E-T-S, rise above all the poliTical BS partisanshit and work WITH and across the walls of any remaining scalliwags that wish to mired in the muck of, as WELL as Christie has already-it could be a viable consideration.
Providing you explain that "sabotage" thing.
WTH DB...he had Jawsey locked, stocked and barreled...and SOME you insatiable worms are STILL complaining?
:-)
Would Christie increase taxes to balance the budget?

Would Christie work to repeal ObamaKKKare?
LCNLin

United States

#1026522 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Forgive my little sermonettes this morning. But PDupont always seems to be confused about big government acting as our collective and spiritual conscience.
Just had to at least try and clear that up for him again as best I could.
....list several books you have read on history?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026523 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
James Carville married Mary Matalin! Nuff said.
He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.
Hey lily Boca rat. Your ghetto graffiti brothers want you to run down to the hardware store and pick up a can a striped spray paint. They want to do a fascist painting that says "No inter-political marriage!".

The hardware store is that place two buildings down from the liquor store. Don't forget the striped spray paint!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026524 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
There's a huge log in your eye. Might be obstructing your judgmental vision.

The poor are becoming poorer these days and more people are becoming poor.

Seems to me encouraging this is much more hateful than giving selflessly with a cheerful heart than being forced to give to big government to waste on more corruption.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026525 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" People on Medicaid are naturally sicker"
where the fck do you come up with this stupid sht? Lets take your "logic" a bit further. Remove them from Medicaid and they will be naturally healthier.
maybe reconsider that...

the type of people on Medicaid have poor habits, low intelligence, poor genetics...and as a result probably are sicker than average...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026526 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning morans and hard working, decent moderates and liberals.
What are the rightwing traitors up to this morning?
watching the DemoKKKrats dig a deeper hole instead of trying to solve the problem...
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026527 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Good point; no doubt she's a beaut as well. It's amazing that some women want to date a murderer; OJ Simpson had no trouble getting girlfriends either. Peterson got tons of mail from women in prison. Lots of sickos in this country.
But, I still think Zimmerman will likely kill again; probably starting with his exwife and then the girlfriend.
I really think you two should start dating as soon as possible.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026528 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."
09/11/2006, US Government Accounting Office reports:
"Attacks against the coalition and its Iraqi partners reached an all time high during July 2006."
Yes, President Obama's lies are far more troubling, huh?
you're doing a great job of deflecting obamas lies. Your fellow sheep are falling for it.
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026529 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
MORAN!
LILY! OBAMA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 10 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 14 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 29 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 34 min BOE Watcher 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min Uzi 68,374
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 51 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 54 min Amen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••