Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
943,041 - 943,060 of 1,084,107 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

MOM wrote:
Revealed: Senate Republicans tried to block Obamacare rule that caused millions of insurance cancellations, but EVERY Democrat voted to save it
Millions of insurance cancellations came from the rule 'written by President Obama,' Paul said, and 'every Democrat voted to keep the rule'
Yes, the Enzi Rule.

Everyone of the Dem Senators I am quoting in my List of Shame knowingly LIED.

List of Shame...

SEN. MICHAEL BENNET (D-Colo.):“We should begin with a basic principle: if you have coverage and you like it, you can keep it. If you have your doctor, and you like him or her, you should be able to keep them as well. We will not take that choice away from you.”(Sen. Bennet, Press Release, 6/11/09)

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
What happens when it becomes obvious that a law really, really sucks...
"The 56% of U.S. adults who now say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage continues to reflect a record high. Prior to 2009, a clear majority of Americans consistently had said the government should take responsibility for ensuring that all Americans have healthcare."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165917/majority-sa...
Oh no. Considering that many Americans don't know enough about it yet, I am hardly surprised.

The same hand wringing happened when the Social Security Act took effect. Whiners like you claimed it would be the ruination of America. Oops.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that you cannot refute the facts that the Westboro Baptist Church embraces many of the same ideologies as the Tea Party?
Don't get mad. You can't defeat the truth.
This was a totally idiotic attempt at a save the first time. You are totally clueless.

Trying to double down on the DUMB just reinforces what I am saying about you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, the President and the Democrats have in fact proposed several bill that would create jobs but they've been blocked at every turn by the GOP.
That's the whole point, they are not interested in any success at all. The primary goal of this disorganised GOP is to make sure Obama fails even if the country fails with him. Then have the hide to call themselves patriots, they are no more patriots than Bin Laden was.
If he was still around well he would count Cruz & the rest of his idiot follows as one of his own!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about people like you who are on Medicaid.
Uncle Sam takes very good care of those of us who serve the nation. Medicaid will never be a need for me. I earned my healthcare coverage by protecting people like you.

You are welcome. Carry on whining, son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We have become a nation of the technically disadvantaged?
What is the problem with sitting up web-sites?
the ObamaKKKare websites are designed to hide critical information and to deceive the consumer....while getting personal information first...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with a teleprompter? Your hero used one.
my dad never had a need for teleprompters. Unlike you, I don't worship politicians of any persuasion.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to marry my post to yours. Are you that desperate or just naturally stupid?
Your ilk loves to whine and cry about things that have not yet occurred. Syria? National Guard on the Beltway? The PPACA failing?
You play the victim very well.
YOU have to got to be a relative of USA.

Totally clueless to what is happening in the world. Go check out a news site or pick up a newspaper.

What kind of moron thinks that people AREN'T getting their policies cancelled; that it is not happening.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Do words confuse you?
no, I just don't buy your bullsht.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Considering that many Americans don't know enough about it yet, I am hardly surprised.
The same hand wringing happened when the Social Security Act took effect. Whiners like you claimed it would be the ruination of America. Oops.
What is left to know?

They know the DEMs LIED when they said they could keep their policies and most are reeling from the new high deductibles.

Nothing is going to change this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept my insurance. It improved. Don't be mad at the world because you failed.
your lies are unraveling with every post...and you're starting to sound familiar. Keep posting, we'll have you figured out soon.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole point, they are not interested in any success at all. The primary goal of this disorganised GOP is to make sure Obama fails even if the country fails with him. Then have the hide to call themselves patriots, they are no more patriots than Bin Laden was.
If he was still around well he would count Cruz & the rest of his idiot follows as one of his own!
Obamacare sucks and the majority of Americans agree after seeing what it offers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The dunce you are talking to came on this morning claiming the Tea Party was protesting military funerals.
Yep, he is clueless and tossing dung around freely.
have you ever heard a military person claim they "kept their insurance"? Should we break it to him that it is government provided already?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

This is too funny...

MSNBC Hosts Cite MSNBC's Inaccurate Predictions of GOP Doom to Prove All's Well for Dems

So their wishful, baseless hopes of GOP Doom failed so this translates into Dems are not in deep trouble over the Obamacare mess?

Hmmmm
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your lies are unraveling with every post...and you're starting to sound familiar. Keep posting, we'll have you figured out soon.
Ghost, as usual....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Usual Suspect wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Only time will tell...
WESH.com reports that he pushed the female around, broke a table and armed with a shotgun forced her out of her own home.

Developing news__more details to follow.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the ObamaKKKare websites are designed to hide critical information and to deceive the consumer....while getting personal information first...
Someone asked why did CGI violate HIPPA and the usual standards for Health Care insurance sites. Their answer was the Obama admin ordered them to do so.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier are the assclowns who typed about birth conspiracies while wearing their hoods!
You mean like the Clintons and your fellow democrats like usasincenever. I think they wear hoodies too.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare and the Titanic have a lot in common! Obama and the Liberals/Democrats promise the American People that if you ‘Liked your Plan/Doctor you could keep it!! The passengers on the Titanic were guaranteed that the ship would not Sink!! Can you imagine the betrayal those passengers felt on the Titanic, like Americans feels about the Obamacare!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever heard a military person claim they "kept their insurance"? Should we break it to him that it is government provided already?
You can but he will give you a stack of stinky dung about how he really didn't slip up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 5 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 13 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search