Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
943,001 - 943,020 of 1,101,692 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026141 Nov 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
why thanks (you forgot good looks). Now answer the question.
The dunce you are talking to came on this morning claiming the Tea Party was protesting military funerals.

Yep, he is clueless and tossing dung around freely.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026142 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Did we invade or bomb Syria yet?
The same victim mentality displayed here regarding the PPACA was seen a few weeks ago by Republicants nationwide.
56% of Americans are all Reps?

You really are just throwing dung around-aren't you?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026143 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The dunce you are talking to came on this morning claiming the Tea Party was protesting military funerals.
Are you still mad that you cannot refute the facts that the Westboro Baptist Church embraces many of the same ideologies as the Tea Party?

Don't get mad. You can't defeat the truth.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026144 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept my insurance. It improved. Don't be mad at the world because you failed.
We aren't talking about people like you who are on Medicaid.

#1026145 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
56% of Americans are all Reps?
You really are just throwing dung around-aren't you?
You are attempting to marry my post to yours. Are you that desperate or just naturally stupid?

Your ilk loves to whine and cry about things that have not yet occurred. Syria? National Guard on the Beltway? The PPACA failing?

You play the victim very well.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026146 Nov 18, 2013
Progressives save the VA j j!!!!

"Women who work part time earn more than men who work part time. Women in their 20s earn more than men in their 20s. Women who don't marry and don't have children earn more than men. What kills the average wage of all women, in comparison to the wage of all men, is that women, and it's important to note that this is on average, take career breaks to have children and often then either more time off or lighter workloads to raise them."

http://www.adamsmith.org/blog/economics/equal...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026147 Nov 18, 2013
MOM wrote:
Revealed: Senate Republicans tried to block Obamacare rule that caused millions of insurance cancellations, but EVERY Democrat voted to save it
Millions of insurance cancellations came from the rule 'written by President Obama,' Paul said, and 'every Democrat voted to keep the rule'
Yes, the Enzi Rule.

Everyone of the Dem Senators I am quoting in my List of Shame knowingly LIED.

List of Shame...

SEN. MICHAEL BENNET (D-Colo.):“We should begin with a basic principle: if you have coverage and you like it, you can keep it. If you have your doctor, and you like him or her, you should be able to keep them as well. We will not take that choice away from you.”(Sen. Bennet, Press Release, 6/11/09)

#1026148 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
What happens when it becomes obvious that a law really, really sucks...
"The 56% of U.S. adults who now say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage continues to reflect a record high. Prior to 2009, a clear majority of Americans consistently had said the government should take responsibility for ensuring that all Americans have healthcare."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165917/majority-sa...
Oh no. Considering that many Americans don't know enough about it yet, I am hardly surprised.

The same hand wringing happened when the Social Security Act took effect. Whiners like you claimed it would be the ruination of America. Oops.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026149 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that you cannot refute the facts that the Westboro Baptist Church embraces many of the same ideologies as the Tea Party?
Don't get mad. You can't defeat the truth.
This was a totally idiotic attempt at a save the first time. You are totally clueless.

Trying to double down on the DUMB just reinforces what I am saying about you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1026150 Nov 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, the President and the Democrats have in fact proposed several bill that would create jobs but they've been blocked at every turn by the GOP.
That's the whole point, they are not interested in any success at all. The primary goal of this disorganised GOP is to make sure Obama fails even if the country fails with him. Then have the hide to call themselves patriots, they are no more patriots than Bin Laden was.
If he was still around well he would count Cruz & the rest of his idiot follows as one of his own!

#1026151 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about people like you who are on Medicaid.
Uncle Sam takes very good care of those of us who serve the nation. Medicaid will never be a need for me. I earned my healthcare coverage by protecting people like you.

You are welcome. Carry on whining, son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026152 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We have become a nation of the technically disadvantaged?
What is the problem with sitting up web-sites?
the ObamaKKKare websites are designed to hide critical information and to deceive the consumer....while getting personal information first...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026153 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with a teleprompter? Your hero used one.
my dad never had a need for teleprompters. Unlike you, I don't worship politicians of any persuasion.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026154 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to marry my post to yours. Are you that desperate or just naturally stupid?
Your ilk loves to whine and cry about things that have not yet occurred. Syria? National Guard on the Beltway? The PPACA failing?
You play the victim very well.
YOU have to got to be a relative of USA.

Totally clueless to what is happening in the world. Go check out a news site or pick up a newspaper.

What kind of moron thinks that people AREN'T getting their policies cancelled; that it is not happening.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026155 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Do words confuse you?
no, I just don't buy your bullsht.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026156 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Considering that many Americans don't know enough about it yet, I am hardly surprised.
The same hand wringing happened when the Social Security Act took effect. Whiners like you claimed it would be the ruination of America. Oops.
What is left to know?

They know the DEMs LIED when they said they could keep their policies and most are reeling from the new high deductibles.

Nothing is going to change this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026157 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept my insurance. It improved. Don't be mad at the world because you failed.
your lies are unraveling with every post...and you're starting to sound familiar. Keep posting, we'll have you figured out soon.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026158 Nov 18, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole point, they are not interested in any success at all. The primary goal of this disorganised GOP is to make sure Obama fails even if the country fails with him. Then have the hide to call themselves patriots, they are no more patriots than Bin Laden was.
If he was still around well he would count Cruz & the rest of his idiot follows as one of his own!
Obamacare sucks and the majority of Americans agree after seeing what it offers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026159 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever heard a military person claim they "kept their insurance"? Should we break it to him that it is government provided already?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026160 Nov 18, 2013
This is too funny...

MSNBC Hosts Cite MSNBC's Inaccurate Predictions of GOP Doom to Prove All's Well for Dems

So their wishful, baseless hopes of GOP Doom failed so this translates into Dems are not in deep trouble over the Obamacare mess?

Hmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Sublime1 97,984
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min JonahI 49,515
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search