Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275516 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1026519 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of morans, 100 million enrolled in obamacare.- obama
Did he really say that? The man has no shame!!!
LCNLin

United States

#1026520 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Darryl Issa has wasted millions of the taxpayers money for bogus hearings. That's what republicans always do. Waste money on bullshyt, rather that legislate.
bogus hearings seem the republican strategy now the party is divided
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026521 Nov 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can grasp hold and stay within B-U-D-G-E-T-S, rise above all the poliTical BS partisanshit and work WITH and across the walls of any remaining scalliwags that wish to mired in the muck of, as WELL as Christie has already-it could be a viable consideration.
Providing you explain that "sabotage" thing.
WTH DB...he had Jawsey locked, stocked and barreled...and SOME you insatiable worms are STILL complaining?
:-)
Would Christie increase taxes to balance the budget?

Would Christie work to repeal ObamaKKKare?
LCNLin

United States

#1026522 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Forgive my little sermonettes this morning. But PDupont always seems to be confused about big government acting as our collective and spiritual conscience.
Just had to at least try and clear that up for him again as best I could.
....list several books you have read on history?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026523 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
James Carville married Mary Matalin! Nuff said.
He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.
Hey lily Boca rat. Your ghetto graffiti brothers want you to run down to the hardware store and pick up a can a striped spray paint. They want to do a fascist painting that says "No inter-political marriage!".

The hardware store is that place two buildings down from the liquor store. Don't forget the striped spray paint!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026524 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
There's a huge log in your eye. Might be obstructing your judgmental vision.

The poor are becoming poorer these days and more people are becoming poor.

Seems to me encouraging this is much more hateful than giving selflessly with a cheerful heart than being forced to give to big government to waste on more corruption.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026525 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" People on Medicaid are naturally sicker"
where the fck do you come up with this stupid sht? Lets take your "logic" a bit further. Remove them from Medicaid and they will be naturally healthier.
maybe reconsider that...

the type of people on Medicaid have poor habits, low intelligence, poor genetics...and as a result probably are sicker than average...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026526 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning morans and hard working, decent moderates and liberals.
What are the rightwing traitors up to this morning?
watching the DemoKKKrats dig a deeper hole instead of trying to solve the problem...
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026527 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Good point; no doubt she's a beaut as well. It's amazing that some women want to date a murderer; OJ Simpson had no trouble getting girlfriends either. Peterson got tons of mail from women in prison. Lots of sickos in this country.
But, I still think Zimmerman will likely kill again; probably starting with his exwife and then the girlfriend.
I really think you two should start dating as soon as possible.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026528 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."
09/11/2006, US Government Accounting Office reports:
"Attacks against the coalition and its Iraqi partners reached an all time high during July 2006."
Yes, President Obama's lies are far more troubling, huh?
you're doing a great job of deflecting obamas lies. Your fellow sheep are falling for it.
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026529 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
MORAN!
LILY! OBAMA!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026530 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...let's eliminate some big government programs. Tell us which ones do you select for termination?
By the way, I have lived all across the world. The smallest form of government is totalitarian - it is also the one least desirable by the people. When you confine authority to a select few, that is when true corruption occurs. History tells that tale too.
You must not be aware of the elite inner circle on Capital Hill.

Who do you think is demanding control and blind obedience here in the good old US of A? At the risk of being demonized and marginalized for resisting?

However, reforms are all that's necessary. Something Democrats never talk about for some reason.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1026531 Nov 19, 2013
Cheney sisters having a family feud:
Liz Cheney has been falling rapidly in the polls since a brief stir of interest after she announced her campaign. At a Republican Party fundraiser in September, Lynne Cheney reportedly cornered Simpson and demanded that he endorse her daughter.
“How could you forget the little eight-year-old girl who campaigned with us and for you in 1978?” asked Lynne Cheney.“How could you not support her?”
Simpson said he tried to explain that Enzi, the sitting senator, is a longtime friend.
“Oh, I’ve heard enough of that and I don’t want to hear anymore,” Cheney replied.“I just want to tell you something,‘Shut up — just shut up — shut up.’”
But the polling that nobody has done yet, she said, is “on whether or not Wyoming voters want a senator whose parents fight with their sister on their behalf via press release after a nasty Facebook feud involving the salient question of whether or not I was lying on Fox News Sunday about how much I hate you or whether I was lying maybe last Thanksgiving before we stopped talking when I was still being nice to your kids.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/19/maddow-...
Why did you leave out the part showing polling that Wyoming residents overwhelmingly oppose same sex marriage?
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026532 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.
The world finally realizes this about Obama and deserts him the way Blacks deserted the Clintons when Obama decided to run.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026533 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I am reminded of the lifelong smokers who blame the doctor for their cancer.
wtf? At least make up something believable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026534 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Carville is a Clinton DemoKKKrat...his criticism of Obama is approved by Bill and Hillary...
LCNLin

United States

#1026535 Nov 19, 2013
PercivalLandscaper wrote:
<quoted text> I really think you two should start dating as soon as possible.
"Splash some cold water on your demented face, Dood, and come back later" -shinningelectr0n

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026536 Nov 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did he really say that? The man has no shame!!!
"During his conference call with OFA supporters, yesterday, a weary sounding Obama claimed that “there has been misinformation” on ObamaCare, and then went on to declare that “in the first month alone, we’ve seen more than 100 million Americans already successfully enroll in the new insurance plans.""

he can say anything he wants to his supports, they'll believe him.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026537 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why I am on station at one of our embassies currently. Where are you?
<quoted text>
How many years have you lived abroad? I have just over twenty years in Asia and the Middle East to call on. Don't tell me what world leaders think.
<quoted text>
Sure he does. Did he get that after the U.S. bombed Syria or after the National Guard was called out to stop the trucker's rally?
<quoted text>
They cried during the reign of the last administration.
<quoted text>
It is really early for you to be drinking. Maybe you are using meth. That would explain your logic and paranoia.
So, you are working for the moron Obama as government employee, chatting on Topix all day?
What embassy is that? The Embassy of liars?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Dolt.
LCNLin

United States

#1026538 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe reconsider that...
the type of people on Medicaid have poor habits, low intelligence, poor genetics...and as a result probably are sicker than average...

sounds like the reason you moved
to California to get married!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Earthling-1 54,506
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min boundary painter 6,413
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 29 min Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 37 min Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 41 min NO THEY DON-T 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 43 min boundary painter 1,348
Who's responsible for Katrina? 45 min Ray Nagin 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages