Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026094 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, nothing brightens my day more than reading the posts of frustrated Progressives who lash out blindly.
Now hold on there pardner, I am a moderate lashing out with a laser-like focus on the Teabaggers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026095 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too late for a temporary "fix"...
It's not too late, it's not like he invaded Iraq...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1026096 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided links showing that United Health Care is cutting doctors and you spout off an opinion without any support backing it up? Again you need to think more/insult less.
Hmmm, so you are arguing here without knowing the Obamacare law included changes to Medicare?
You are very ill informed. You know nothing about what you are attacking others here for.
The non story is all over google azzhole on every rightwing site and even a couple of local TV news sites. Thousands of doctors fired in CN, hundreds of doctors cancelled__it's been posted here, linked here and on many other topix threads.

Without details it's bullsht!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1026097 Nov 18, 2013
"...by 2020 employers and families would save $2,029 annually for family coverage."

Will one of you Democrat dupes please explain what this means.
What it literally means is health insurance for a famiy will cost $2,029 less than it had cost before ObamaKare. That's obviously not true.

So, just what is this Democrat apology rag saying?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026098 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too late for a temporary "fix"...
There is no "fix" for Obamacare.

It is badly written it is impossible to implement it as it is.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026099 Nov 18, 2013
Correction:

It is so badly written it is impossible to implement it as it is.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026100 Nov 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now hold on there pardner, I am a moderate lashing out with a laser-like focus on the Teabaggers.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa... funniest sht I've seen all day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026101 Nov 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now hold on there pardner, I am a moderate lashing out with a laser-like focus on the Teabaggers.
A blind man could hit a target better than you are.

You are throwing mud at a wall and hoping it sticks like all the other Progressives here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026102 Nov 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Our moral and intellectual superiors...
"The number of Hawaii residents who may lose their current health insurance plans could be as high as 170-thousand! Today Hawaii's insurance commissioner asked the state's five insurance carriers to continue offering plans that don't meet the requirements of the president's Affordable Care Act"
http://www.hawaiitelegraph.com/index.php/sid/...
no problem...provided that the State of Hawaii agrees to indemnify the insurance companies against all lawsuits arising from issuing policies in violation of federal law....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1026103 Nov 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Our moral and intellectual superiors...
"The number of Hawaii residents who may lose their current health insurance plans could be as high as 170-thousand! Today Hawaii's insurance commissioner asked the state's five insurance carriers to continue offering plans that don't meet the requirements of the president's Affordable Care Act"
http://www.hawaiitelegraph.com/index.php/sid/...
Obama is so embarrassing, Kenya is now saying Obama was born in Hawaii.
How long will it be before Ha-wee-wee says Obama was born in Kenya?

I've got October, 2014.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026104 Nov 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not too late, it's not like he invaded Iraq...
companies would be foolish to do so unless the law is amended...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1026105 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Correction:
The only solution is to repeal it. But, now that it has given a whole new level of authority of the government over the people, the Democrats and RINOs will be very, very reluctant to accept that.
Make them pay at the polls. It's time to clean house on the RINOs again.
MOM

Bronx, NY

#1026106 Nov 18, 2013
The Truth Cleared the Board of the Biggest Obama supporters they all ran even obama says his Obamacare sucks its not just a website the whole plan
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026107 Nov 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The non story is all over google azzhole on every rightwing site and even a couple of local TV news sites. Thousands of doctors fired in CN, hundreds of doctors cancelled__it's been posted here, linked here and on many other topix threads.
Without details it's bullsht!
rationed care...fewer doctors in the plan equals fewer claims...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1026108 Nov 18, 2013
From the I told you so department,

George Zimmerman was arrested by Seminole County deputies this morning and is being held in the county jail with no bond.

Details to follow.

Word on the street however is that he beat the sht out of his new and pregnant girlfriend. Pregnant raises domestic violence/assault to a felony.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1026109 Nov 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
Yeah. And Obama doesn't lie very much, either.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1026110 Nov 18, 2013
Pelosi trying to keep her fellow Democrats from committing Mutiny while Plouffe Obamaís adviser and former campaign manager are still trying to convince Americans that the failure of Obamacare was due to botch Rollout not the Lie itís not working!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026111 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Correction:
obviously...but let the fools screw around and dig a deeper hole...hand them extra shovels...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026112 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you just admitted that your idiotic claim made earlier was totally brainless.
Calling me a name doesn't help you.
I can suggest a reading tutor who can help with the big words that confound you.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026113 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
one premature baby and the plan is screwed...
Oregon has had NO one use their site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 28 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••