Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419979 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1026629 Nov 19, 2013
Husband of Katherine Harris kills self.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1026630 Nov 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your main problem, beyond the pure dung you make-up, is your decision to post as a pompous ass which makes you eye-crossing boring.
Phoney on top of more phoney is your style.
The anonymous boasters and braggarts here are absurd.

Not sure which is more pitiful, the claims themselves or the fact they even bother to make them...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026631 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and your Congressman is Charlie Dent?
Nah, I've moved. I voted for Charlie back in 2008

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1026632 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that was harsh...Homeboy just supports Obama like a puppydog....
but who is the bigger leftie...Homeboy or Realtime?
That's a difficult question to answer. They repeat the same propaganda.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026633 Nov 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
On what planet would you be a moderate? You're extreme left wing, dufus.
This planet, what planet do you hail from stranger? You don't know the first thing about me but I think we can all agree that you are insane.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026634 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>TSA created in 2001, more of the Bush legacy...it never ends does it?
even though TSA is "the law of the land", it can and should be repealed...just like ObamaKKKare...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026635 Nov 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Who didn't see that coming? Too soon?

Bozeman, MT

#1026636 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>TSA created in 2001, more of the Bush legacy...it never ends does it?
Your mistake, like many shallow thinkers on this thread, is that we accept intrusive, freedom-stripping government programs and agencies because a republican president was in office at the time of their implementation. You could not be more wrong.
MOM

New York, NY

#1026637 Nov 19, 2013
Sad, Sad, Sad: Atlanta 16-Year-Old Girl Shot Dead In Her Bedroom By Complete Stranger 5 Minutes After Meeting Him!
WILL THEIR BE ANY PROTEST WILL THESE PEOPLES NAMES BE HOUSEHOLD NAMES A Clayton County high school student was shot to death in her own bedroom.

Police said a teenager confessed to accidentally shooting V’ondra Olivaria, 16, in her Clayton County house on Silverwood Drive on Saturday.

Brandon Williams, 17, is facing involuntary manslaughter charges, along with reckless endangerment, and possession of a handgun by a person under 18.

“She was bubbly. She was loving, caring, givin , unselfish, just the sunshine. She was the sunshine,” Yolanda Rincon, the teen’s mother, told Channel 2&#8242;s Rachel Stockman.

Rincon was home on Saturday night when the shooting happened and remembered hearing a gunshot.

“He shook my hand and not even five minutes later I heard a gun go off and my baby was gone,” Rincon said.

Rincon said another friend brought the teenager to her home and they had never met prior to Saturday night.

“I am mad at you. I hate you, but at the same breath, I hurt for you because you are somebody’s child and I know you realize it now. You can’t bring her back and you can’t play with life,” Rincon said.

It was initially reported by DailyMail that Brandon fled the scene after shooting V’ondra, leaving her mother to watch her die.

Brandon, you ain’t isht, and we have a special place we put ain’t isht folks like yourself. Happy trials.

R.I.P. V’ondra Olivaria

WILL ANYONE SAY ANYTHING or a BLACK PERSONS LIFE ONLY MEANS SOMETHING WHEN YOU CAn SAY RACISM
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026638 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Extremists on both sides are hateful, I get the same treatment from these rural backwood hillbilly types out here in PA and I'm a moderate, if I were a liberal they'd probably just shoot me with one of their many guns.
Is Bill Maher hateful or funny?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1026639 Nov 19, 2013
Washington, D.C., is going to give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. So, what proof of identity does an illegal alien have to provide?
In other words, how many different licenses can an illegal alien get?
If you're a legal citizen, you can get only one. If you're an illegal alien, there is no limit to the number of licenses you can get.
What idiot comes up with these ideas?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026640 Nov 19, 2013
Not one person enrolled....

"PORTLAND, Ore.(AP)- With all the problems facing the rollout of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, nowhere is the situation worse or more surprising than in Oregon, a progressive state that has enthusiastically embraced the federal law but has so far failed to enroll a single person in coverage through the state's insurance exchange..."

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23994830/oregon-...
MOM

New York, NY

#1026641 Nov 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Sen. Creigh Deeds, D-Bath, is in a hospital after being stabbed this morning in his home, the Richmond Times-Dispatch is reporting. His son, Gus, died from a gunshot wound.

The events leading up to the shooting and stabbing were unclear, the newspaper was reporting. State Police said troopers arrived at Deeds’ Bath County residence around 7:25 a.m. and remain on scene as they investigate the incident.

Deeds was flown from the scene to the University of Virginia Medical Center and was listed in critical condition. A message left for a university spokeswoman was not immediately returned. Source

The son had Obaaaaaaamacare they didnt have enough room at the Mental Hospital for him mmmmmmmmmm now how does that work Obaaaaamacare and no Hospital or Doctor
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026642 Nov 19, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake, like many shallow thinkers on this thread, is that we accept intrusive, freedom-stripping government programs and agencies because a republican president was in office at the time of their implementation. You could not be more wrong.
I don't accept merely stating a fact that this is more of the Bush legacy same as the Dept. of Homeland security.

"Get rid of them both!" - Homer(I) 2016
Cheri

United States

#1026643 Nov 19, 2013
Katherine Harris's husband has suffered from very bad health issues the last few years. My condolences to the family.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1026644 Nov 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Fake the jobs report...
"The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census."
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-201...
Wouldn't it be easier to write about what O'liarbama didn't lie about. Like I said before-O'bama is an illegitimate child and an illegitimate President. Liberals can only win by cheating, stealing and lying. Whoops... one more, buying off the stupid.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026645 Nov 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched him in years, mostly funny I would say.

"Folks, is it wrong to hate ignorance?" That is the question.

- Homer(R) 2016

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1026646 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This planet, what planet do you hail from stranger? You don't know the first thing about me but I think we can all agree that you are insane.
All I know is what you say about yourself. And, you forgot to speak of yourself in the third person.
On a planet where you would be a moderate, yes, I would be considered insane. That is why I live on Earth. I'm a centrist who adheres to the liberal ideas described in the Constitution.
You, on the other hand, are a Machiavellian radical conservative that doesn't believe in individual rights and limiting the authority of government control over the people. You're also ignorant enough to endorse such proven failed ideas like Marxist communism.
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. You write as if you expect the institution of Marxist communism here to be different than the institutionalized poverty that was created in every goddam country that ever allowed itself to be infected with communism.
You, dupe, and insane.

Just a reminder... don't forget to refer to yourself in the third person in your next post.

Bozeman, MT

#1026647 Nov 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more the former than latter.

It's obvious he takes pleasure in mocking and insulting those who disagree with him. He loves playing the part of a smug, intellectual bully, typical of many 'showbiz' progressives.

Because of people like him I hope Heaven and Hell are very real.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026648 Nov 19, 2013
...when a progressive is in charge...

"Hundreds of undocumented immigrants captured at southern Arizona military post"

http://www.kvoa.com/news/hundreds-of-undocume...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did you shoot someone today in Chicago? 8 min watchingu2 1
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 23 min Genius Here 1
abby8-29-16 25 min RACE 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques in Orleans 222,725
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 58 min GEORGIA 1,946
the goddam jews are to blame 1 hr BUD FOX 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,968

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages