Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
942,681 - 942,700 of 1,100,526 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1025814 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
The Dow went over 16,000 this morning. Big business sure hates the way things are going, huh?
Didn't this exact same thing happen immediately before the Democrats' Marxist CRA program crashed the economy in 2008 after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the crash?
I'm thinking the stock markets will crash as soon as they are convinced an audit of the Federal Reserve is likely.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025815 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
The Dow went over 16,000 this morning. Big business sure hates the way things are going, huh?
Got a winner!

I told you the morons who whine about income inequality would come in here being total hypocrites cheering on the Stock Market.

Once the FEDs stops keeping the Stock Market afloat spending millions of tax payers dollars this will disappear.

Look for panic selling later today as investors dump stocks in fear the FEDs will stop sending welfare to them.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025816 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy. After all, he was the one who lied to the world in order to start a war that was wholly unnecessary. He did it to impress Daddy and enrich his pals.
I was there. I did three tours and still serve our nation proudly. My brother died in Phantom Fury. Do not tell me what I can and cannot say about the last President. You are like the lifelong smoker who blames the doctor for his cancer.
Grow up. If you don't like our President, feel free to move away. Maybe China is more to your liking. I hear that they love it when people whine about the leadership.
If anyone lied, it was the weasels in Congress who call themselves Democrats.

They - and Bush - had the same Intel the rest of the world had. The UN wasn't even convinced Saddam didn't have WMDs. 111 of them voted to support the war in Iraq knowing this.

The weasels just took advantage of a change in the political winds for their own personal and political gain.

And I see you didn't move to China but served your country instead even when you didn't agree with the president or the war that put you there. Just like hundreds of soldiers are fighting right now who don't agree with this president or the ongoing war that keeps them there.

But pretty sure I speak on behalf of all Americans to say thank you for your service.
LCNLin

United States

#1025817 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate his ideology. I hate his arrogance. I hate the ease with which he lies and then acts like we're the ones overreacting. I hate that he can never get to the bottom of anything or hold anyone accountable for the ongoing failures within his administration. I hate his anti-American policies. I hate his ability to fool the easily confused and I especially hate that so many fellow Americans are so easily confused to elect him twice. But I don't hate him because they did.
He needs to be forced to resign or impeached - by his own party.
why do you seem so arrogant and post ideology for four years?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1025818 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
How do you piss off a Democrat?
- Tell him a lie.
How do you piss of a Republican?
-Tell him the truth.
Keep up the good work - Teabaggers protesting our military funerals, fabricating stories about the National Guard being called out to quell the trucker's rally, the birther nonsense.... 2016 will be even easier for the DNC.
It sounds like you really, really want to answer this question:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack against the United States in Benghazi?

How about some of that truth that pisses off anything-other-than-democrat.

By the way, your mindless execution of Saul Alinsky's rule that for all devils to appear to be on one side and all angels appear to be on the other side requiring you to acknowledge the existence of only two political parties and ignore or lump together all others into that one is obvious.
You are a typical Democrat dupe. You think everyone esle in the world is more stupid than you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1025819 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
How do you piss off a Democrat?
- Tell him a lie.
How do you piss of a Republican?
-Tell him the truth.
Keep up the good work - Teabaggers protesting our military funerals, fabricating stories about the National Guard being called out to quell the trucker's rally, the birther nonsense.... 2016 will be even easier for the DNC.
I'll be back to check your homework later, fraud.
LCNLin

United States

#1025820 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
trolls will ignore this!
Republican party is divided with a circular firing squad.
LCNLin

United States

#1025821 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to USA since 1686
Only she can muenster up such a list of confused and unsupported lies.
You are a true IDIOT
" Oh...and get a life while you're at it, racist honey "-shinningelectr0n

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1025822 Nov 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Scarborough admits Obama wasn’t ready to be president; sold to us like bag of chips
Scarborough said Obama “came out of nowhere” as a freshman senator, and “a couple years later, people elected him president of the United States.”
Scarborough doesn't like the President? A former Republican Congressman and the stooge who represented a clown who killed a doctor for daring to provide women with their Constitutionally protected right to reproductive care?
I am shocked!
Obama served less than a decade in the Illinois Senate with a less-than-stellar record that included numerous instances of voting “present.”
How long did George W. Bush serve in the U.S. Senate?
He followed that distinguished service with less than a full term in the U.S. Senate, also unimpressive. Most of his time there seemed to be spent running for the presidency.
George W. Bush bankrupted an energy company (he was given) during the oil boom!
Yet, solely on the basis that “Barack Obama was against the [Iraq] war,” the Democratic Party “went out and sold him like he was a bag of potato chips, they marketed him [and] he becomes president of the United States,” Scarborough said.
We want Hermann Cain...he's a business man who can turn around Washington. What? Okay...
We really want Barbra Bachmann - she's got what it takes. Shit...okay...
So, now, let's get behind Rick Perry - he's the man! Oh come on...
Rick Santorum, a family man with devout Christian beliefs to help us create jobs from God...yeah, he's our choice! Fuck! This is ridiculous...who is left?
Mitt Romney, all of us Republicants are behind him. He''s the real deal and the nation needs his morality more than ever.
To illustrate his point, the TV host challenged guest Donny Deutsch to “name me a major piece of legislation that Barack Obama passed in the United States Senate, that would suggest that he knew how to work in the United States Senate and would be an effective president of the United States.”
Neither Deutsch nor any of Scarborough’s other guests could.
When you have to quote Scarborough, you are truly desperate.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1025823 Nov 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply attending Harvard.... as you were receiving you GED?
LOL
So, tell us how a college dropout from Occidental who never attended classes at Columbia even got admitted to Harvard.
Who was the person who sacrificed and worked to attend Harvard and was denied so some college dropout with connections high in the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
Who was that person?

Thank you.
Lily boca raton fl

Simpsonville, SC

#1025824 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one good reason why Obama thought he was qualified to become the President of the United States and the Commander-in-Chief of the United States military.
Just anything to prove his commitment and dedication to protect and preserve those things we hold dear as a nation out of love of country and a deep sense of putting country and its people first.
Or any significant contributions in the Illinois Senate or his two years as a junior senator in the U.S. Congress where he stood by his convictions to make a difference on behalf of all Americans for their and the nation's benefit.
Because every president has to have done something that distinguishes them as worthy and qualified to be a leader...of anyone or anything.
Simply attending Harvard and gaining a modicum of notoriety among liberal elitists in the world of academia isn't what I had in mind.
Imagine the audacity of a Black man thinking he can run for President??

Haha! He was re elected as well!!

67 million Ameticans disagree with you white supremacist racists!

Get over it; it's 2013 and all of your absurd posts won't change a thing
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025825 Nov 18, 2013
List of Shame...

SEN. RICHARD DURBIN:“We believe — and we stand by this — if you like your current health insurance plan, you will be able to keep it, plain and simple, straightforward.”(Sen. Durbin, Congressional Record, S.6401, 6/10/09)

Dems LIED!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025826 Nov 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
" Oh...and get a life while you're at it, racist honey "-shinningelectr0n
Hi, USA

Confused as always

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025827 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Even Hilary is getting caught up in the distrust Americans have for this admin. She has loss her big lead over Christie. Rasmussen: If 2016 national Pres election were held today, 43% voters would choose Clinton, 41% would opt for Christie.
Yeah, but the liberal media have a lot of making up to do with Hillary - especially now with so much egg on their faces.

They're going to double down to make sure Hillary knows just how sorry they are for turning on her to pick the wrong chosen one.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1025828 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy. After all, he was the one who lied to the world in order to start a war that was wholly unnecessary. He did it to impress Daddy and enrich his pals.
I was there. I did three tours and still serve our nation proudly. My brother died in Phantom Fury. Do not tell me what I can and cannot say about the last President. You are like the lifelong smoker who blames the doctor for his cancer.
Grow up. If you don't like our President, feel free to move away. Maybe China is more to your liking. I hear that they love it when people whine about the leadership.
So are the dems that voted for the war so stupid that they couldn't do their own research and figure out that he was lying? Fact is, they voted for us to go to war and then they jumped ship when it didn't turn out they way they wanted it to......kinda reminds me of the way they are jumping ship now. It's appears to be a pattern.
Lily boca raton fl

Simpsonville, SC

#1025829 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy if this president just knew how to pronounce corpsman.
Or knew how many states were in the union and hadn't said Iran was a "little country" and posed no threat.
Nevermind he wouldn't know an F102 from a B49 - much less how to fly them.
He was too interested listening to his spiritual mentor damning America and blaming whitey.
Oh lookie here; the white supremacist rears her ugly head
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025830 Nov 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
trolls will ignore this!
Republican party is divided with a circular firing squad.
LOL, you keep telling yourself that HONEY

Dems get more desperate by the day, shaking off and recirculating pass issues that have evaporated.
LCNLin

United States

#1025831 Nov 18, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois seems to have problems with race issues
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025832 Nov 18, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb considering that only 41% of Americans at this time think the man is competent at doing his job and the majority regards Obama as untrustworthy.

Dems stuck in the past glory days.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1025833 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone lied, it was the weasels in Congress who call themselves Democrats.
You drink that early in the morning?
They - and Bush - had the same Intel the rest of the world had. The UN wasn't even convinced Saddam didn't have WMDs. 111 of them voted to support the war in Iraq knowing this.
I know a few things about intel gathering. People will believe what you tell and show them.

Hours after 9/11, Wolfowitz and Cheney were speaking out against Iraq - even though everyone in the SitRoom knew they had NOTHING to do with the attacks.
The weasels just took advantage of a change in the political winds for their own personal and political gain.
Those winds had nothing to do with sending our best and bravest to die or come home less than whole, right?
And I see you didn't move to China but served your country instead even when you didn't agree with the president or the war that put you there.
I understand the meaning of the words, duty, honor and country.
Just like hundreds of soldiers are fighting right now who don't agree with this president or the ongoing war that keeps them there.
That is true. You see, we have earned the right to comment. Have you?
But pretty sure I speak on behalf of all Americans to say thank you for your service.
My service is my duty. I still serve the nation and proudly so. It irritates me to fight an enemy who sees bitter people back home working do hard to divide my nation and ridicule our President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search