Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,130)

Showing posts 942,581 - 942,600 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"Uselesssinceforever " is not real bright.
Peace
shed not even a little bright.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you are coming from but I'm not sure I'd want to see the Tea Party stand alone. As it is, the Tea Party faction is what is preventing people from voting Republican. No one wants to support the crazies. Separate them and the Republican party just might be thought of as a "reasonable alternative". I'd hate to see that happen.
You do realize you don't have a clue what reasonable is, right?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a reading comprehension problem:
Bill Clinton: "The big lesson is we're better off with this program than we are without it."
Diane Feinstein: The Affordable Care Act is a good law, but it is not perfect."
They are NOT abandoning "Obamacare".
"uselesssinceforever "
Is this the same Diane funnystien who was quoted in the LA Times as saying "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"?
Peace
KMA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she and realtime have decided that if they call you a liar often enough, it may become true, no matter the content of your posts. Those 2 have alot in common.
Good thing the truth is on our side though.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"Uselesssinceforever " is not real bright.
Peace
That's an understatement, for sure.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Target does too.
2008 CVScaremark.com
"CVS Caremark marks the first anniversary of its successful, transformational merger as the largest integrated provider of prescriptions and health-related services in the nation."
CVS-owned MinuteClinic had a 41% share of the retail clinic market in 2009.
http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-UnitedSta...
Surely DumbSince1680, your realize everyone here know you are liars?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
please, tell us how many people without insurance got cancellation notices.
Clinton told Obama, don't be a dick and honor your commitment. Lets see if Obama is a dick.
"Eman"
clintom misspoke when he spoke to president nobama. nobama does not have a dick, only men have them.
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Secretary Sebe-Lie-To-Us says Obamacare is working.

LOL!!!!

Darn, she must have made one of those new Democrat "incorrect promises"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I wonder how many "incorrect promises" Democrats make. Should we call Obama the "Incorect Promise President"?

I guess with Democrats, the concept of a man standing by his word doesn't count, as Democrat men are all feminine. I want to hear the skinny Obama and the squeaky voiced Hairy Reid recite their "incorrect promises", to remind me why I left the Democrat Party.

You can keep your insurance plan!

Skinny jive-ass punk!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... Realtime eats shit and sucks dick. See the difference you dumbass??
It's the culture...
Amazing what family wealth and connections did for Georgie Porgie isn't it? He was too lazy to even complete his National Guard contract by giving them just one day a month.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing what family wealth and connections did for Georgie Porgie isn't it? He was too lazy to even complete his National Guard contract by giving them just one day a month.
Yet Obama still drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant and dupes fools like you old woman...

It's the culture...
8016USACinch

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean one day more than Obama ever gave the military?
TEA PARTY

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Though the number is estimated to eventually hit as high as 10 to 15 million, right now the number of insurance policies canceled due to ObamaCare is 5 million. Wednesday, the Obama administration claimed that 106,185 Americans enrolled in ObamaCare. Except, according to the White House, those are not actual enrollments. Some have not paid for but have only only “selected a marketplace plan.” Orwellian nonsense aside, that is still somewhere around a 50-to-1 ratio of cancellations to enrollees.

The question now is, will that gap ever close? Because if it doesn’t, at the end of the year, when those 5 million canceled plans expire, we are going to be living in a country where ObamaCare has actually increased the number of America’s uninsured.

The faulty website is not the Administration’s only problem with the millions who have had their plans cancelled. Eventually, the website will be fixed and those who want ObamaCare will be able to get it.

But how many of those 5 million will choose not to re-enroll, out of disgust and a sense of betrayal?

Post Continues on www.breitbart.com

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/11/obamacare-ca...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevens was trying to prevent the surface-to-air missile from getting into the hands of Al Qaeda.
Stevens is killed by Al Qaeda.
Obama lies for two weeks covering up the murder of Stevens by Al Qaeda.
Obama sends surface-to-air missiles to Al Qaeda.
I do believe we need to look into this in every detail. The sequence of events strongly indicate the President of the United States was a coconspirator in the premeditated murder of a United States Ambasador.
Without any further investigation of the facts, this is what the world sees, and that is the obvious conclusion they will draw.
Bull. Chris Stevens had refused offers of more security before the attack on the consulate. He had a hand in his own killing.

According to Army Gen. Carter Ham, then-commander of the U.S. Africa Command, on two separate occasions he asked Stevens if the embassy needed a special security team and Steven told ham it did not.

"The lack of discussion by the public [Accountability Review Board] report about the role interagency tension played in a lack of security resources remains a significant concern of the oversight committee." Men acting like little children contributed to the Benghazi incident.

I don't know who is more of a conspiracy nut. You or Glenn Beck.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/15/Whi...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Chris Stevens had refused offers of more security before the attack on the consulate. He had a hand in his own killing.
According to Army Gen. Carter Ham, then-commander of the U.S. Africa Command, on two separate occasions he asked Stevens if the embassy needed a special security team and Steven told ham it did not.
"The lack of discussion by the public [Accountability Review Board] report about the role interagency tension played in a lack of security resources remains a significant concern of the oversight committee." Men acting like little children contributed to the Benghazi incident.
I don't know who is more of a conspiracy nut. You or Glenn Beck.
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/15/Whi...
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's an old woman, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..

democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant and dupes fools like you old woman...

It's the culture...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this, my friends, is a typical Obama voter. They think insurance companies send cancellation notices to people who don't have insurance. Wow!
No you idiot. The insurance companies sent cancellation notices to those who obtained insurance AFTER the passing of the Affordable Care Act. Everyone knew, or should have known, that those policies were never meant to be permanent and would be cancelled under the terms of the ACA. It wasn't a secret.

So, again, how many of the cancelled policies were not grandfathered under the Affordable Care Act and were meant to be cancelled? How many?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you idiot. The insurance companies sent cancellation notices to those who obtained insurance AFTER the passing of the Affordable Care Act. Everyone knew, or should have known, that those policies were never meant to be permanent and would be cancelled under the terms of the ACA. It wasn't a secret.
So, again, how many of the cancelled policies were not grandfathered under the Affordable Care Act and were meant to be cancelled? How many?
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Guess the liar you idiot lackey?? Clue: It's not Bush...

"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president." James Carville.

Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise and let people keep their insurance plans...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant and dupes fools like you old woman...

It's the culture...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

How many new lies from Oblamer today?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side has plenty of Glenn Becks such as the Moonbat Paul Krugman. You have no clue what sensible is.
Well, at least you admit that Glenn Beck is a moonbat. However,
Krugman is "ranked among the most influential academic thinkers in the US"....a scholar who is smart enough to know that there is no such thing as "death panels".

Beck? Well, he's nothing more a "borderline schizophrenic" (his words, not mine)who is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. Not a scholarly bone in his body.

By his own admission, Beck was high every day for 15 years starting when he was 16. Like all schizophrenics, he has delusions of grandeur and can't tell truth from fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 942,581 - 942,600 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE