Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1025852 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to USA since 1686
Only she can muenster up such a list of confused and unsupported lies.
You are a true IDIOT
lol! Funny how you can't counter, nor support your opinions son.

I wonder why?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1025853 Nov 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't this exact same thing happen immediately before the Democrats' Marxist CRA program crashed the economy in 2008 after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the crash?
I'm thinking the stock markets will crash as soon as they are convinced an audit of the Federal Reserve is likely.
lol! awwww.... poor baby.

Still stuck on stupid for CRA.

But that's ok. It's normal for a reich 'winder!'
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1025854 Nov 18, 2013
Rightwingers are truly dumb. The president and the Dems did not lie when they said you could keep your current insurance, etc, they were referring to it as it pertains to the law.

The insurance companies are the ones cancelling the policies not the Dems or the president.

Lay the fault where it lies with the insurance companies.

Rightwingers are dumb.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1025855 Nov 18, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie here; the white supremacist rears her ugly head
It has nothing to do with Obama's race, it has everything to do with Obama's incompetence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025856 Nov 18, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, so why do I have to pay more so that lazy people don't have to pay at all? Of course that isn't really the point. What is really needed is a plan to decrease the cost of healthcare which Obamacare does not address.
surely you jest...Obama promised that we would all save $2500 per year on our insurance costs...remember that?

the check is in the mail...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1025857 Nov 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you seem so arrogant and post ideology for four years?
That's all lola has.

And that's how lola taught our kids!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1025858 Nov 18, 2013
The government does not control the insurance companies.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1025859 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You drink that early in the morning?
<quoted text>
I know a few things about intel gathering. People will believe what you tell and show them.
Hours after 9/11, Wolfowitz and Cheney were speaking out against Iraq - even though everyone in the SitRoom knew they had NOTHING to do with the attacks.
<quoted text>
Those winds had nothing to do with sending our best and bravest to die or come home less than whole, right?
<quoted text>
I understand the meaning of the words, duty, honor and country.
<quoted text>
That is true. You see, we have earned the right to comment. Have you?
<quoted text>
My service is my duty. I still serve the nation and proudly so. It irritates me to fight an enemy who sees bitter people back home working do hard to divide my nation and ridicule our President.
You're running away from this, typical for an indoctrinated Democrat dupe.

We have enough Democrat frauds pretending to be veterans here already. We don't need another.

You can say anything you want about the last president. You see, here in the United States, we have this thing called the First Amendment. It's right before the Second Amendment, in case anyone thinks they can do away with the First Amendment.

Since you claim to have been in Iraq fighting a war Bush started for some no good reason, I've got a question for you.

It's 9/12. You're the president. What do you do? Do you:

1) Surrender to the Islamist jihad? Or,
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction and call it a day? Or,
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect to experience something different than what the Soveits experienced? Or,
4) You do something different that gives you a better chance of kicking the everlovingshit out of the Islamist jihad?

What would you have done? If your answer is 4), do something different, what is it?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1025860 Nov 18, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois seems to have problems with race issues
I think that you and lily are the one with the race issues.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025861 Nov 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use the WACS as an insult? Are the WACS some sort of embarrassing joke?
Typical Dems who like to diss the military until they want them to protect them.

Typical Dems who diss women until they want their vote and then they throw $9 birth control at them that they could have gotten for free at a local clinic but now pay $100 more a month in premiums for.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1025862 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate Dems try to pull out the race card and Americans yawn.
That card got destroyed when Obama lied.
11/01/2002, George W. Bush, President
"... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.

02/08/2003, George W. Bush, President
"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."

05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended." Under the banner "Mission Accomplished."

----------

I was still stationed in Iraq a year later. My brother died there during that time. Our highest casualty rate occurred after he declared that major combat operations have ended.
----------

09/17/2003, George W. Bush, President
Q: Mr. President, Dr. Rice and Secretary Rumsfeld both said yesterday that they have seen no evidence that Iraq had anything to do with September 11th. THE PRESIDENT: "We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th."

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

My favorite?

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

It didn't take long.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025863 Nov 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The best medical care system in the world Galt? Hardly. Americans spend twice as much as residents of other developed countries on healthcare, but get lower quality, less efficiency and have the least equitable system according to a 2010 report by the Commonwealth Fund.
The United States ranked last when compared to six other countries -- Britain, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand. Every other system covers all its citizens, the report noted and said the U.S. system, which leaves 46 million Americans or 15 percent of the population without health insurance, is the most unfair.
www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-healthcare-last-id...
It's Ayn Randian sociopaths like you who want to destroy this country and turn it into a corporate plutocracy .
only fools like you confuse the quality of medicine with the insurance system...

"fairness" is in the eye of the beholder...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025864 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
This week, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough joined the chorus of those decrying the IRS for targeting Tea Party groups for extra scrutiny in applying for nonprofit status.“You can’t allow the government to tread on political speech,” Scarborough said.“The Internal Revenue Service — the taxman — to go after their political beliefs.… I can’t imagine much worse than this,” he added.
Targeting nonprofit groups because of their political beliefs is wrong — pretty much everyone agrees on that. So today’s Scarborough must be outraged by his 2003 self, which gave this monologue on his show “Scarborough Country” on July 13, 2003:
"The leader of the NAACP bashes President Bush and the Republican Party. Why is this clearly partisan group still being funded by your tax dollars?[...]
[T]he NAACP continues to get a free ride off of taxpayers because of the tax-exempt status that’s conferred to them by our federal government, now, this despite the fact the NAACP produced and ran the most vicious campaign attack ad in the history of televised presidential campaign."
Uh, oh...
Scarborough just wrote a book praising Reagan and is now making the rounds on talk shows to say we need another Reagan.

Scarborough is trying to back peddle to be on the popular side of the fence again.

Targeting large groups who have a cumulative loud voice to be audited by the IRS has been done for eons.

Bill O'Reilly was audited three times under the Clinton administration. But he, too, has a loud voice.

Targeting hundreds of small neighborhood groups and individual donors who supported the opposition and interrogating them with unbelievably personal and invasive questions has never been heard of before.

Go back and read the definition of "perspective" a few pages back.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025865 Nov 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
The government does not control the insurance companies.
WOW, just wow. With all the discussion of the ACA's overreach in dedicating insurance policies this Dem's solution is to pretend the bill doesn't exist.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1025866 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission Accomplished.
Wrong again, the people who HAD insurance that they liked may be able to get it back, if the ins company wants to offer it, and who knows if it will be offered at the same price that they were paying. Obama tried for damage control and failed.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1025867 Nov 18, 2013
This doesn’t help when Obama out trying to spin his Lies, Dem Senator:'We All Knew' Obama Was Lying!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025868 Nov 18, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you and lily are the one with the race issues.
Obvious
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025869 Nov 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, the President and the Democrats have in fact proposed several bill that would create jobs but they've been blocked at every turn by the GOP.
the only jobs that government can create are do-nothing government jobs...or Canadian jobs creating websites that don't work...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1025870 Nov 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather see a solar power facility than the smoking stacks of a gas fired power plant like we have at Moss Landing or Dynegy's plant in Morro Bay. Talk about environmental destruction!! At least Ivanpah is located in no man's land.
Most likely what you are seeing is steam. Gas doesn't smoke. Stupid libtards!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1025871 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
My service is my duty. I still serve the nation and proudly so. It irritates me to fight an enemy who sees bitter people back home working do hard to divide my nation and ridicule our President.
If the president is ridiculed, it is the president that is doing that himself. The entire world is laughing at him because they hear so many constant lies from him. Zimbabwe has more credibility in the world than the United States.

Now, let's get back to the question you continually run away from.

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

We can get to questions about Obama sabotaging Afghanistan later, like when he ordered all combat cease and all US forces to retreat to the population centers, dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 47 min ChicagOpinion 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 7 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 8 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web